• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Drug testing service 2023

ColoradoOpiateGirl

Bluelighter
Anyone have a RECENT positive experience sending a sample of cocaine (or any drug I suppose) for testing before consumption?

I'm buying a small amount of cocaine and don't want to DIE. Besides a fent test, what do YOU think is the best testing service, price, turnaround time?

Thank you!

The only one I know of in the US that does in-depth testing for anonymous consumers is drugsdata.org: https://www.drugsdata.org/send_sample.php

So it isn't really a service that one can shop around for with regard to best price and turnaround time. They charge $150 and it takes a number of weeks.

However, if you are buying cocaine from a fairly reputable source, an at home testing should suffice, using a kit like this:

They come with fentanyl test strips, and should give you a fair picture that what you have is cocaine

The only one I know of in the US that does in-depth testing for anonymous consumers is drugsdata.org: https://www.drugsdata.org/send_sample.php

So it isn't really a service that one can shop around for with regard to best price and turnaround time. They charge $150 and it takes a number of weeks.

However, if you are buying cocaine from a fairly reputable source, an at home testing should suffice, using a kit like this:

They come with fentanyl test strips, and should give you a fair picture that what you have is cocaine

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your response. I haven't gone skiing since 2019, even though I'm in Colorado 😉

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your response. I haven't gone skiing since 2019, even though I'm in Colorado 😉

Good luck! Cocaine is crazy expensive these days, I bought some recently for the first time in a long time and it doesnt really seem worth it. What I had was good quality but its still easy to blow through good coke very quickly 🤔.

Then again I bought it online, so I'm sure I could get it cheaper from the mexican dudes I used to buy it from for alot cheaper per gram, but that would be a hassle since I'd have to buy at least half an ounce or more to make it worth their time, which is alot more cocaine than im interested in having these days. Still, i bet even then, its more expensive than what I'm used to paying.

How often is fent in coke ? I got a couple grams over the past couple months and definitely no downers in it…I get it for 50aG and it’s pretty numb your whole face stuff(I’m not a coke connasuar tho, seems quality to me)

How often is fent in coke ? I got a couple grams over the past couple months and definitely no downers in it…I get it for 50aG and it’s pretty numb your whole face stuff(I’m not a coke connasuar tho, seems quality to me)

K good. I have a good source, but you hear horror stories and now I actually have reasons to live, so just wanna be cautious.

Google.....I think it was New Jersey, a bunch of Cheesecake Factory employees went to a chick's car to do lines on their lunch, 3 overdosed and 1 died from fent in their coke! Don't know if it's intentional or cross contamination....just scary...

Good luck! Cocaine is crazy expensive these days, I bought some recently for the first time in a long time and it doesnt really seem worth it. What I had was good quality but its still easy to blow through good coke very quickly 🤔.

Then again I bought it online, so I'm sure I could get it cheaper from the mexican dudes I used to buy it from for alot cheaper per gram, but that would be a hassle since I'd have to buy at least half an ounce or more to make it worth their time, which is alot more cocaine than im interested in having these days. Still, i bet even then, its more expensive than what I'm used to paying.

I'll keep y'all updated. I know it's stepped on and not like the early 2000's when I started, just don't wanna DIE with the current kill-you adulterants. Yeah if I get a goodly amount I BLOW through it too lol.

K good. I have a good source, but you hear horror stories and now I actually have reasons to live, so just wanna be cautious.

Google.....I think it was New Jersey, a bunch of Cheesecake Factory employees went to a chick's car to do lines on their lunch, 3 overdosed and 1 died from fent in their coke! Don't know if it's intentional or cross contamination....just scary...
That is scary…I just bought a gram kinda out of nowhere cause the stuff looked good and I was feeling crazy, but fent never crossed my mind I just busted out a fat line, guess I got lucky

I will say the stuff I was grabbing this past winter might’ve been the best I had ever done in all my years. The quality is at its peak in alot of areas of the US right now. DrugsData analysis seem to back that up from what I can see.

-GC