• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Drug test says I'm on fentanyl and I'm not

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
Real quick I switch between codonie and oxycodone could either of these test for fentanyl beside that I live with two drug addicts that I'm worried might have played a part in this. I ordered fenty test strips I'm waiting for but until then what do I do. I know I did know use fent I get pain pills I'm drug tested all the time this is my first fail in years. What does it come up as on the drug test? Any info be great.

There could be fent in the opiate pills your taking perhaps? Codeine or oxy won't give a false positive for fent. And i doubt your friends spiked you.

Not my friends my brother and sister bolth who use hard drugs. Bolth who don't work or do anything but live off my aging mom and dad.

Well I get test strips tomorrow. I guess I'll find out.

I am holding hope out it's just a one and a million mistake of my lab.

But my brains thinking about how I can't ignore my bother and sister bolth use fentanyl they've admitted it.. how hard would it be to put
some in my protein powder out of spite.

my pain pills are from a doctor and from Walgreens...

Is this impossible they spiked me? I dunno what would you do? I just don't know but I don't feel safe with my brother and he's always had a mean streak when he's high on hard drugs...

He's done other stuff that's pretty messed up. But I'm just frustrated...

My doctor said If I didn't use fentanyl don't worry about it. And I didn't. But in still very worried.

Don't worry until a second failed test?

Not my friends my brother and sister bolth who use hard drugs. Bolth who don't work or do anything but live off my aging mom and dad.

Well I get test strips tomorrow. I guess I'll find out.

I am holding hope out it's just a one and a million mistake of my lab.

But my brains thinking about how I can't ignore my bother and sister bolth use fentanyl they've admitted it.. how hard would it be to put
some in my protein powder out of spite.

my pain pills are from a doctor and from Walgreens...

Is this impossible they spiked me? I dunno what would you do? I just don't know but I don't feel safe with my brother and he's always had a mean streak when he's high on hard drugs...

He's done other stuff that's pretty messed up. But I'm just frustrated...

My doctor said If I didn't use fentanyl don't worry about it. And I didn't. But in still very worried.

Don't worry until a second failed test?

I doubt anyone put fentanyl in your protein shake. Surely you'd have felt that if so.

Equally if you are worried about it make sure all ingredients you are using are clean as a whistle and nothing can be tampered with.

Wait for the second test. In the meantime consider it unlikely you have been spiked as you would surely notice the effect fent would have had. That said still keep your wits about you and make sure it is not possible to be spiked. ie keep your protein and everything else under wraps in your room where it cannot be tampered with.

So we all love with with are parents. Bolth me and my brother have been to jail. I got my stuff together. My sister's going through withdrawal right now my brother's 43 he can't work he just went missing for a week. So okk.. I guess I'm just getting paranoid I just forgot a false positive was really rare.. so I'm like I know I didn't do the drug.. but thanks. Your probably right.

Once I run out of protein I'll never leave it in the kitchen again. I already keep everything in my room because they use it but the protein is so large I just kept it in the kitchen.

I didn't really mean they put stuff in my protein I'm just saying they have access to the same food I do... Sigh.. I just wish he would get a life. Bolth of them ☹️ hard drugs and they don't care.. they just want more drugs.

I remember being crazy too I used to do some crazy dangerous stuff not because I was evil but because I was spun. So I just think they might be crazy to . I dunno what they do... But they live at home and don't work so.. what do they do all day? Lol... Bothers me. Thanks again

Does everyone crush their pills on the same corner of the bathroom sink? Cross pollination isn't so unheard of, especially if they are using powder.

I have always been incredibly careful to clean areas I've done drugs, since I live with someone who works in medical and her failing a drug test would get me tossed onto the street. Lol

I failed a drug test for fentanyl once last year, convinced myself up down and sideways that it couldn't possibly be accurate.

Have since cleaned up...yeah it was accurate. Live n learn.

That's what I'm saying it feels foolish of me not to at least consider that bolth my brother and sister who I've seen them use fentanyl and they've said they use it.. it would be foolish to ignore that..
However at far. I haven't tested positive myself. I'm hoping beyond hope it was just a fluke a bad test...

Only time will tell though. Thanks for the replies.

Like you said, your doctor was ok this time but another failed test could mean no more pills.
Can't be easy having a opiate prescription with your siblings around.

Its totally possible for minor cross contamination if you share surfaces with them, even unknowingly. Ill often run a coke sample with fentanyl test strips and get a weak positive, double check it with FTIR and find no fentanyl, send it out to the lab for GC/MS confirmation and they'll find the most miniscule bit of fentanyl from cross contamination. But to come up in a urine im not too sure. Is it possible they stole one of your pills because they were sick and replaced it later when they copped? Unlikely, but its super hard to tell at all. Even toxicologists who like trace disease and virus flow can have trouble because of the millions of possible factors