• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug Law Reform Australia - will be standing for senate in September!

We had a show on TV last night where they put the vote to the New Zealand people to decriminalize Marijuana/Synthetic Cannabis. Well 78% are for decriminalization of Marijuana with the added bonus if Weed was made legal there would be no need for synthetic crap. Most people want it legalized but they didn't allow that vote to take place. What did our drug MP say "To bad we aren't changing the Cannabis laws but synthetics will be banned under a new law that is coming in" So much for democracy >.>

I'm not sure, maybe because they havent actually run yet?

I'd like to hear an answer from someone who knows about politics tho, as I'm clueless.

I figured it out, apparently the AEC aren't exactly conscious of time, I think they may live in a different space-time continuum to us or something, but it takes 10 weeks for an application to get looked at. They must have to train each monkey with another monkey to train their staff or something.

what do we want ? - heroin

when do we want it ? .................. Well now would be good actually.

From their Facebook

It’s game on...
Today the Australian Electoral Commission approved our party registration making Drug Law Reform, Australia’s newest political party.
Our self explanatory party name, will be “above the line” on 14 million Senate ballot papers.
So please don’t stop following, debating and sharing this important issue.
Thanks everyone for your support. More news soon.

1014069_376679065792067_1248800377_n.jpg

The fingers of every degenerate across the country will be crossed, some say it will inhibit their ability to vote, but whos kidding, their not listening.

I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but it's worth saying that drug use does not equal 'degenerate'. There will be many ordinary citizens who will be hoping some change will come from this new political party. You just never know with preference flows what might eventuate :)

Haha yeah but you can nearly guarantee the degenerates will be voting in our favour 8)

There are events happening very soon in each state, and a branch, up and running, but it is proving difficult to get people to put up their hands. In most parts of Aus these events depend on 'word of mouth' advertising as most media outlets refuse, point blank, to cover any of the activities of the HEMP Party. So could you please hop onto the event page and invite any of your friends who smoke cannabis? Thank you for your assistance and support. Jim Moylan, National Campaign Director for HEMP Australia

Facebook Hemp Party

^ Nah everyone votes. I only know a couple of people who don't.

Disassociate yourself with those people then you can proudly say everyone you know votes.

But seriously I find it pretty strange how few state and national referendums we have, yeah it might be seen as too populist but fuck it, lets democracy the shit out of this country!

I think social policies like drug reform and gay marriage might have a good chance but then again we'd probably end up publicly executing boat people every Australia day.