• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Drug-fuelled hot tub party turns fatal after 5 boys dump drugged friend on road

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
8869216dbd6d9e1e8c37cd024407cc99

Morgan Huellin, 16, was left on the side of the road by his mates.

FIVE private school boys face jail for dumping their dying classmate by the road to cover up a drug-fuelled hot tub party.

Morgan Huelin, 16, collapsed after taking at least four different drugs at a house on Jersey, where he was a pupil at the UK island’s prestigious Victoria College.

The teenagers, worried cops would raid the party house and find drugs, dragged his body 160m down a lane and left him on the roadside, The Sun reported.

The boys, two aged 17 and three aged 16, who cannot be named, denied perverting the course of justice by moving him after finding him slumped in the garage of the house.

But they were all found guilty yesterday following a trial at Jersey’s Youth Court.

The judge said there was no evidence that carrying Morgan down the road contributed to his death. She said that otherwise the teenagers would be facing very different charges.

The five boys were initially arrested on suspicion of murder because there was blood on Morgan’s body and an injury to one of the defendant’s wrists.

Judge Bridget Shaw said calling an ambulance would have been “the obvious thing to do” but added: “Teenagers don’t have the foresight of adults and they can’t actually believe that someone is going to die and this probably hadn’t crossed their minds.”

Prosecutors said the boys acted to stop police finding a stash of class A substances and child abuse images at the house where one of the teenagers — known only as Defendant 1 lived.

Judge Shaw added: “Carrying Morgan had a tendency to pervert the course of justice as it was moving Morgan away from the property and that property linked
Morgan and defendant 1 to drugs and drug-taking.

“Defendant 1 knew Morgan had been taking drugs and knew if an ambulance was called it would spark a police investigation.”

c582bcac575008eef9ad971b04d01849

Victoria College in Jersey, where Morgan Heulin was a pupi

Officers later discovered class A drugs MDMA and LSD, evidence of the class C drug etizolam and four indecent images of children at the property.

The trial heard that three of the accused were still at the scene where Morgan’s body was found in the Trinity district. Two others had been taken home by their parents.

A woman out walking her dog came across them by chance just after 9am on July 5 last year.

She said they were “vague and monosyllabic” when asked why they had not called an ambulance.

After the guilty verdict, Morgan’s parents released a statement paying tribute to their son.

They said: “The devastation we feel at the loss of Morgan is just indescribable.

“Morgan was hard-working and conscientious.

“He wanted to be a doctor. He just wanted to help people.

“Morgan was outgoing and loved talking to people, he was kind, caring and compassionate. All the qualities he would have needed to be a doctor we loved in our son.

“His three siblings all looked up to him as the big brother and they doted on each other.

“He was sporty, playing rugby for his school and the island, and hockey for the school as well. He played the guitar and the harmonica.

“He had a wicked sense of humour and was always teasing us.”

All five defendants were released on bail to be sentenced at a later date.

Victoria College, in Jersey’s capital of St Helier, is a selective boys school with £4,800-a-year (A$9,000) fees, which says it offers “an educational environment of the highest order”.

Founded in 1852, it stands on an impressive site overlooking the town and is a very traditional school with about 730 boys aged seven to 19.

Famous former pupils include horse racing pundit John McCririck and British actor Kenneth More.

Source: http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...l/news-story/d15092fbbe092c7a3b2c4f3aa825eed0

Yeeeehaaa drug war.. sure drugs are the root, but prosecution and stigma are the reasons he was dumped for dead.

Yeeeehaaa drug war.. sure drugs are the root, but prosecution and stigma are the reasons he was dumped for dead.

My thinking exactly. Although then I've seen people who are on alcohol get dumped by their mates on the side of the road.

Right. idk alcohol severely inhibits the PFC.. probably just actions caused by the exclusion of the PFC in adults.. in underage people then I say the persecution aspect played a part.

"Drug-fuelled hot tub party"...in theory that sounds like a really great time, at least

damned shame, i'm rather curious how MDMA + LSD + benzo = death though, no mention of alcohol but i could only see this being a lethal combo if that was also involved

I'm guessing it was the MDMA...? I know that LSD and etizolam are both quite safe, as far as fatal overdoses are concerned...I've heard of people taking too much MDMA and dying, though (although I don't know much about MDMA generally & I think the people who OD on it take very high doses)

I hope that every time they try watching TV they get stuck watching Hot Tub Time Machine

The moral of this and every story like it is even if you hate the person your with and they have a bad reaction and they are in need of medical attention, and you do nothing, that you will be in so much more trouble than if you had just sucked it up and get help.

Last edited:
What shit selfish "mates" they are. They were only bothered about the police finding a stash of drugs, what's that possession? Little slap on the wrist and their mate Might still be here? But who knows he could have been dead before they moved his body?

How cold hearted is that though dragging your dying/dead mate away from your house so you don't get in trouble, I'd like to think my mates wouldn't do this. I'm guessing they are the posh yupee type that if knew anything would just ring an ambulance straight away and dispose of the drugs.

Absolute disgraceful set of human beings, stain on life's underpants, however if one good thing has come from this a future child molester has potentially been nipped in the bud, even more proof the cunt is a wrong'un!!!

SHIT BAGS!! Sorry rant over

You have to understand Jersey is a shithole when it comes to drugs. You can end up in jail for one year for half a joint. It's a very small island. The most fragile of the population, teenagers, are scapegoats in this sort of society. I'm not justifying what they did, but they're teenagers. They freaked out. Of course they shouldn't have done that, but now they're facing serious charges. At 17. War on Drugs is a waste.

Article said:
Judge Bridget Shaw said calling an ambulance would have been “the obvious thing to do” but added: “Teenagers don’t have the foresight of adults and they can’t actually believe that someone is going to die and this probably hadn’t crossed their minds.

Wtf? I don't agree with trying minors as adults, but do people really fucking believe this?

You have to understand Jersey is a shithole when it comes to drugs. You can end up in jail for one year for half a joint. It's a very small island. The most fragile of the population, teenagers, are scapegoats in this sort of society. I'm not justifying what they did, but they're teenagers. They freaked out. Of course they shouldn't have done that, but now they're facing serious charges. At 17. War on Drugs is a waste.

No excuse really... Shitbag mates!!