• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

drug exposure...at what age?

12....saw kids in the park smoking billies...later to be my freinds when i went to high school a yr later.

Saw just about everything (illicit) at 17 (some friends you meet hey?). A joint of hash was the first thing i tried that year
Nangs a couple of years after, then a lot more experimenting during my late 20's

i saw pot at about 12-13 and smoked it then didnt really like it.
exposed to pills, speed, nangs/everything at about 16-17

14... Was using weed alot and then started to use XTC, speed and ice.
15... Was using XTC, speed and ice on a weekly basis.
16... Tryed heroin, and started to use acid and RC's.
17... Was using acid, speed, XTC on a weekly basis and started to use coke.
18... Had been exposed to praticaly everything.

I wonder what drugs there are still to come in the future, can't wait until I get older.

Hows your brain after all that massive use? What are you doing with yourself?

My brain is screwed, I am actually trying to quit everything, been doing it to hard out, it feels as if my brain is mush sometimes. But the sooner I get off it all the better I will be feeling.

around drugs from early age. my father spend time in jail when i was really young for drugs. growing up in my street there where lebs down the street who were selling speed and cocaine and across the road was a bikie guy who was selling meth/speed and xtc. first drug i tried was cocaine when i was bout 16. got into taking e's bout 99. E's and base was drug of choice for like 6 or so years, now coke

my parents used to drink coffee and tea (sometimes twice a day) and they both smoked cigarettes...

when i was about 10 i found my dads hydro setup in an old fridge but i was to young to no what it was i just new it was a drug because who grows a plant in a fridge

Alcohol & weed - when I was 15 at highschool parties

Ecstasy - 16, at my highschool formal afterparty, then started going clubbing/raving

Meth & Acid - 18, in the club/rave scene

this is how it went for me.

13 - first tried weed... didnt really go for it much
15 - started using a fuckload of speed... became a daily user for about 2 years
15 - had my first acid trip
17 - mushrooms / crystal meth
18 - pills and ice
21 - cocaine. and got some mdma crystals.
22 - 2cx compounds

i started smoking cigs wen i was 12, also had my first cones and first drinks wen 12.

in first year of high school, 13 i had dexxies for the first time.

Wen i was 15 i had ecstacy for the first time, haha i went to a pendulum all ages gig, was wikid.

wen i was 16 i was introduced to pharms, mainly benzos and opiates, i had valium, xanax, clonazepam, temazepam and lorazepam, oxy's, tramadol and started doin cold water extraction with panadiene 15's. also had my first nang wen 16, and my first meth experience (thought it was shit).

wen i was 17 i had my first line of speed, loved it. mid through the year my bro gave me a line of 2c-t-2, that was a crazy fucken night, best drug experience i ever had and prob will ever have.

have yet to try LSD, coke, mushies. dont really care either cos i heard aus coke is shit and i rather Phenethylamines.

Got drunk when i was about 12 i'd say. Smoked weed at about 14 and fucking loved it. Ran straight into a wire fence and fly kicked a bin full of bottles, pretty exciting first time if you ask me.

Started using ecstasy at 16, mushrooms soon followed as i pick them myself. Young adolescent male exploring drugs, finds out that a potent hallucinogen grows from the ground, even in his front yard? Of course im going to do them.

I do speed here and there, never had "my time" with it. Same with coke and other assorted shit. I regret taking pills so early, but im not an e-tard so it doesn't really phase me. I've got into Benzo's a little bit over the last 12 months or so, but i have realised there addictive nature and try to reduce my intake of them to when i need them ie: comedowns, sleep. Benzo's would probably be one of the only things i could see myself getting addicted too, so im fairly cautious with them.

These days, its all about acid/dmt/rare psychs for me. If im going to get fucked up i want to be shot out of a cannon and learn something new about this universe that i live in, not be a mad cunt and take heaps of eccies and listen to ghey music.

18 is when it all started. Weed, pills and lsd so far. Am a smoker and that fucks me over but weed is usually a couple of days a week, but i have to cut down soon cuz uni is starting and I need to get my priorities straight. Pills and lsd here and there sometimes, depending on the availability and if I have money.

When I was 10 I was first exposed to weed. A party was held at my house for my older sister, and there were a number of people smoking weed through a bong. Being the inquisitive youngster that I was, I approached them and was offered a bong - which I accepted, much to their amusement. I was kind of scared, and so I didn't really inhale properly, resulting in threshold effects at best.

A couple of years later when I was 12 (yr 7) I found out that many of my friends (same age) liked to smoke pipes. So it was about this time that I had my first proper experience with weed. I had a great time - it was completely different to how I'd imagined, and much more enjoyable than I had ever hoped. From then on, friends and I would smoke on a semi regular basis, around once every couple weeks.

When I was 13, I had my first proper experience with alcohol. I'd had a small sip of wine here and there before, but I'd never actually had a few drinks at once. Another party was held at my house (not for me) and many older people were drinking. So I decided to help myself to about 100ml's of bourbon and mixed it with cola to mask the taste. I was quite surprised by the effects - enjoyable for the most part, though I did have a tendency to say or do some rather bizarre / stupid things (which I regretted the following day).

When I was 13 I also tried tobacco for the first time. I hated it to begin with, but I slowly got used to it after numerous attempts, and started to use it on a daily basis with friends.

At the ripe old age of 14 I tried meth, DXM, shrooms and then LSD, in that order. It was also around this time that I first discovered Erowid, Pillreports and Bluelight.

My first experience with meth was somewhat by accident. A friend of a friend was trying to obtain an ounce of weed for me, and drove around to a few places looking (without any success). So finally he came out of the last place we visited and said, "he didn't have any weed left so I got you a gram of meth". I would have much preferred the pot, but in the end I was happy to have anything. It was a brown amber color, and in large but gluggy crystals. Surprisingly strong effects. I hadn't had any stimulants before, so I was quite intrigued by how the meth affected me. My mind was so clear, and I felt like I was up for anything. I spent the whole week eating the meth, at home and at school with friends. After that first experience, all my friends were keen to use meth whenever we had access to it.

DXM was just something that interested me mainly due to the ease at which one can obtain it. But after a few high dosed experiences, I didn't really think it was something I wanted to repeat. The effects for the peak was the most far gone I've ever felt (even had an OOBE). But the side effects after the peak were just too much for me - the dizzy/unfocused eyes, extreme itchiness and temperature, lack of coordination in movement etc. Didn't find that part overly enjoyable.

My first shroom experience was incredible. It wasn't overly powerful, but enough to give decent wallbreathing type visuals. It felt like a step up from a strong weed experience to me.

My first acid experience was far more powerful than what I'd experienced with the shrooms. I had obtained (around mid 2002) some blotter with a dolphin on it. Rather foolishly, I double dropped them on my first shot. I was so overwhelmed when it kicked in. Not so much in a mental sense, though there was a lot of confusion, but being only a 14 yr old there wasn't enough knowledge / experience in my mind to have any kind of significant revelations about my life. It was moreso the visuals that were overwhelming me. My friends main room had turned into some kind of amazon jungle like setting, that was constantly growing and shrinking on me. It was too much and I tried to close my eyes to escape it, but the closed eye visuals were far more intense. I felt like I was rushing and falling through space. I opened my eyes again. I felt a huge bodyload and a massive amount of nausea. I tried to focus on something but nothing would stay still. I tried to move but I was too spaced out to move off the couch I was laying on. I'm not sure if it was just because of the acid, or the fact that I'd smoked a whole deck of b&h special filter in about a 50 minute time frame on the come up, but I was feeling very sick. Moments later I projectile vomited all over myself and the couch, mainly over the white jumper I was wearing. Even after that happened, it took me a few minutes to be able to work up the strength to move from the couch and clean myself up. Despite that slightly negative start to the experience, the rest was throughly enjoyable - including walking into a cinema and thinking the whole room was full of people pointing and staring at me, until a bright part of a trailer came on and I realized the room was entirely empty except for one person.

It wasn't until I was 15 years old that I got to try ecstasy, which was probably the drug I was looking forward to experiencing the most. I'd heard so many wonderful things about it. Unfortunately, my first pill was mdxx-ultra low, and I had thought to myself "Is that it? Next time I should have two!". Luckily for me though, I was only able to score a single the next time it was available to me. The pill was small and white, with a very neat star and small letters saying "star dust" imprinted above and below the star. I wasn't expecting much, which made the experience all the more overwhelming when suddenly I found myself loved up the max. I had never felt so alive or so true to myself before. I called up a bunch of friends and literally shouted to them about how great everything was. That experience kicked off my honey moon with pills, which ultimately lead me to consume another new substance, ketamine, from adulterated pills.

It wasn't till many years later when I was 18 that I consumed my next new substance. This time it was a variety of benzos - diazepam, oxazepam, nitrazepam and clonazepam. I also tried smoking meth for the first time around this stage. I loved smoking ice, and for a few months it was somewhat of a regular occurrence, but I got over it quickly. Mainly because I didn't have access to the benzos which I needed on the comedown, and I felt that the comedown by itself was so bad that I avoided having the substance all together.

At 19 I tried cocaine for the first time. It was of no real quality (I'm guessing maybe 30-40% if I was lucky) but it definitely provided a short but decent strength experience, lasting around half an hour. I also got to try oxycodone, which I thoroughly enjoyed even though I only consumed 15mg.

The last time I tried something new was when I was 20. During that year I got to sample both poppy pod tea and xanax. After a few threshold experiences on the tea, I found a dose that suited me and it was quite enjoyable, if a little dirty feeling at times. The xanax was a little dissapointing. I'd expected it to be very strong, but a whole 2mg bar felt not quite as strong as a half a 2mg clonazepam. It also wore off very quickly, leaving me awake 4 hours after going to sleep.

That's pretty much all I can recall for the time being. edit: actually I forgot dexies/ritalin/nitrous when I was 15, and codeine CWE + poppy seed tea when I was 18.

Last edited:
My first experience with meth was somewhat by accident. A friend of a friend was trying to obtain an ounce of weed for me, and drove around to a few places looking (without any success). So finally he came out of the last place we visited and said, "he didn't have any weed left so I got you a gram of meth".

Jesus. Where you living in Aus at the time, or overseas? I know we aren't allowed detailed pricing discussions, but you must have been trying to pick up some ridiculous quantity of pot if it was the equivelant in price to a gram of meth.

This was 2002, south australia. The price for a gram of meth was the same as for an ounce of weed (i.e. it was cheaper than generally what people pay these days). In the end it only comes down to who you know, but back then I'd say that, for most people, the meth was approximately half the price it is now. Quality probably wasn't quite as good since most of time the only thing going around was "base", gluggy colored crystals.

Last edited:
Ah ok, makes a little more sense then :p Half of current base prices isn't all that huge, and you're right about the quality. Don't get me wrong, I've had some awsome base, but it seems to be very hit/miss, whereas the crystal going around town seems fairly consistantly pure, enough so to be worth forking out the extra cash for it.