Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug dealer levies fuel surcharge

lynnie

Bluelighter
Drug dealer levies fuel surcharge
Posted Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:00am AEST

First came the airlines, then the pizza delivery drivers. Now, even drug dealers are charging a fuel surcharge.

An Indiana dealer asked a customer to pay him an extra $US25 "for gas money to deliver the cocaine," court documents showed.

They were meeting about 32 kilometre away from the dealer's home in Hammond, Indiana, according to documents posted on The Smoking Gun website.

With petrol retailing at about $US4 a gallon (3.79 litres), the dealer likely made a small profit on the fuel charge.

Anthony Salinas was charged with two counts of dealing in cocaine on September 8, the court documents showed.

-AFP

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/09/19/2368862.htm

I wonder if this guy keeps his receipts for tax

not the first time a dealer has tried to pull this.

someone i used to purchase from, once tried to tax me $15 to pay for his petrol just for him to meet me at a place that was about 10 mins drive from his house
he had good quality pills. and speed was usually pretty good so i agreed to the fuel charge. i had an event that night.

but to make it better.
i travel to the place by public transport.. takes me close to an hour
2 different trains and a short walk.

try to call him. yeah i'll be there in 15 mins.

30 mins pass.. try to call him. he answers... hangs up on me.
and switches off his phone.

try his gf who was with him... phone was also off.

right now i'm pissed off. i knew he was an unreliable shite,

he shows up almost 2 hours late. had a mix of red bulls, green maples and green clovers... (he told me on the phone. he had beige tags.. thats the only reason i was going through him and not someone else)
and to make it worse he had no whizz. despite telling me a bit earlier he definitely had it all.

then tried to sting for $25 extra fuel money.

needless to say, i told him to politely go fuck himself, and told him after all the fucking about, and his blatant lying on the phone, i'm not dealing with him again in future.

best of all. he got no fuel money.

to be honest I have paid just to get the damm dude moving . . cuz I had to return to work and only had a small time window . . but I was the one offering to pay 5.00 for gas . . . not to mention in high school geeez multiple times we had to pay the gas fare . . .so I suppose this is nothing new. . just documented/or brought to attention in court.

So your all whinging about a few dollars and reliability when the dealer is doin YOU a FAVOR by risking jailtime to get YOUR drugs.

You guys are pathetic.

25USD holy shit that's a rip job.... I can understand people charging a bit for driving like 40 minutes or something but anything over $10 would just be ripping the customer off.

If someone puts in the effort to come to me i usually give a tip or give him something i got.

Its jst courtesy guys :)

Boxtrot said:
So your all whinging about a few dollars and reliability when the dealer is doin YOU a FAVOR by risking jailtime to get YOUR drugs.

You guys are pathetic.

Surely you're joking.

A dealer is doing nobody but himself a favour, you make them sound like humanitarians. The dealer makes large profits to offset the risks involved in the dealing, consider it an insurance policy of sorts.

friends? or dealers mates?

M.I.A - paper planes ft lil Wayne.mp3

there's no friends in the scene, just dog eat dog

"all i wanna do, is take you're money!!!!"

download it, classic meth/pill scene

Some dealers are paying through the arse for their product and hence are not making much off it... I know of dealers who only make $400 off of 100 pills when their sold singly and so forth. Now that's a lot of risk for very minimal profit now I'm sure the risk out weighs the profit their some of them just do it so they can supply the public with drugs...

Now I could go on about how they should find another source or a different line of drugs but I'm just trying to state something that some of them don't make huge profits. Also yes some people do it for their friends and make even less out of it.

there are others who'll go for 100 lots and sell just enough to break even that way the 20 or 30 they eat every couple of weeks doesn't end up costing them anything...

it's not selfless motivation
the reason behind the fuel surcharge is simple. trying to keep their profits the same.

no doubt there are a few people who will go and get you something when you cant find anything from the usual channels. and theyll do it for you, for no profit at all. i have no problem giving them a tip or dot them a favour myself.

the reason that most take the risk in the first place is never something of selfless motivation.. it's either going to be profit or it's going to be to feed their own habits.

it doesn't matter if they're dealing drugs or whether you're a legitimate business purchasing clothes in bulk and retailing them off in your own store..

it's a capitalist society, and money isn't just a luxury, it's a necessity.
and people don't gamble to break even.. they gamble for the possibility of making extra cash

Yeah... What's the big deal? If someone's doing me a favour and they ask for some $$$ for petrol that's cool. Depends on the situation though, really.

Yeah I'd pay an extra 10 bucks if they wanted.
How many dealers do you know that would actually come to you if you ask?
Not many.

I know a lot of people who when they obtain good quality drugs will buy up and sell them for none or very little profit just because they want every one to try some thing so good.
Most drug dealers I know like to have good quality drugs so that they can get their customers fucked up!

Maybe it's just my town but every one in the circle here is friends with every one so not too much ripping off happens.
And if it does people pay for it.

^ The article was about something in America though, where cocaine is dirt cheap compared to Australian prices.

mushi mushi 88 said:
Some dealers are paying through the arse for their product and hence are not making much off it... I know of dealers who only make $400 off of 100 pills when their sold singly and so forth. Now that's a lot of risk for very minimal profit now I'm sure the risk out weighs the profit their some of them just do it so they can supply the public with drugs...

Now I could go on about how they should find another source or a different line of drugs but I'm just trying to state something that some of them don't make huge profits. Also yes some people do it for their friends and make even less out of it.

100 pills lasts about 15-20 mins to sell at a club where u know everyone lol

You guys are morons. You are ignorant to the main point here. They are risking jailtime. That overrides any point you can make about why they're doing it or whether they deserve it. If you dont want to pay a fuel levy find another dealer and get over it.

Regardless of drugs or anything. If somebody is bringing something I want to me then i'm happy to pay a fuel surcharge. Especially todays fuel prices.