• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

Factual. At this point Im at 0 need to ever do speed. Holy fuck if my mind has not been ruined by it by now.
I feel you dude. I actually recorded one of those late night conversations once, after something like 4 days awake.
I couldn't listen to more than 45 seconds of it before the cringe was about to give me a cardiac event.

Did you go to Sweden to score some cheap drugs?

... Because of flugsvamp my mind is ruined my nibba... it was me doing em though to reach high scores and damn.
Oh yeah, Flugsvamp, that bastard market. FS 4.0 is up and running. Have you tried it, or did you use 3.0?
I'm gonna try to snatch some ketamine and LSD from there sometime soon.

Like 4-3 years ago. The amounts went up by 5 and expected results followed. Ehh. Fuck speed, I heard voices and shit on speed even way back in medication.

Hey guys!! I missed y'all, how is everybody doing? This is KAYLA2010 it's been a really long time! Glad to see some of y'all are still hanging in there pill2chill tripman are y'all still here? So sad reading about captain h and everyone else I was so shocked and sad man... Anyways it's good to be back

Hey, how is everybody ? Anyone still around from, well whenever it was I was active, not like I paid attention to what date it was in those days. :D Also, hello and nice to meet you all, everyone I didn't get a chance to meet on here (yet). I'd love to see some familiar names pop up! And ofc I'd love to hear how ya'll are doing nowadays. :)

Good ole DC :) I miss this place, kinda, I can't afford to stay active here anymore though it's a trigger for me and I've been doing so well, but a periodic hi and catch up should be just fine. :) Hope I see some of you old(er) farts! Peace old and new friends.

/e: Oh the reason I posted in the first place, if it wasn't for that ^ I'd apply again in a heartbeat, it was a lot of fun back in the day to mod here. But yeah too triggering for me. :) So gl to whoever applies! May the best mod candidate win!
Hey man!!!!!! It's been forever so glad to see you're doing well!!!! Miss you! Crazy how things change, I got clean in like 2014 or something like that a long time ago and I had to jump off because it was too triggering for me but now it's all good. I just had surgery they gave my oxi and we'll you know how that ended.... Aww man it's so good to see so many of y'all again! I'm off the meds now but had a rough ride. Life is good now
-KAYLA2010

Had a little Hydro binge this week. I used to love the little fuckers when I was 15-17 but now fuckin 7.5 mg will make me wanna throw up(A blessing more than a curse really). I was mixing them with my daily dexies and caught a couple of good nods. Unfortunately to take the hydros I cold turkeyed off a 5-8 mg kpin habit for a few days alongside Lexapro. Shit got pretty interesting around day two and on day three i threw the rest of the hydros away. Now I'm back to benzo's amphetamines black tea and watching the stock market disappoint me.

Hey all! Been a long time DC!

I was diagnosed with cancer last July and have been in treatment since (3 rounds of chemo, radiation, and a stem cell/bone marrow transplant). It's been unpleasant and painful and traumatic. I lost my life in California and have had to move back in with my parents. I have no idea what I'll do with my life now.

At least I've been able to get high through the whole thing, though I haven't smoked weed in coming up on like 9 months... I had to tell the Doctor I was dependent on opiates right after he told me I had leukemia, cause it was clear I wasn't getting out of the hospital anytime soon and I needed them to up my doses since I was running out of the dope I had brought in with me haha. That was a funny little episode.

They had to then transfer me to a bigger hospital for my first chemo since the regional hospital I was at was too small for advanced procedures. So I got put on a medical plane to fly me to UCSF! UCSF was awesome--25mg of liquid oxy every 3 hours, interspaced with 2mg IV Dilaudid every 3 hours, so something for me every 90 minutes. Plus GABA 3x daily and Ativan PRN 3x. I stayed pretty fucking high in the hospital haha. They sent me home with methadone and oxy but I've just been snorting dope... so much more satisfying imo. I've gotten quite a stock of oxy saved up now, I wish I trusted someone locally to buy them.

I'm doing ok now. At like Day+116 for the transplant and things have been going as well as can be hoped. My cancer is in remission and will hopefully stay that way. Maybe I'll even get off opiates (LOL)

Hey all! Been a long time DC!

I was diagnosed with cancer last July and have been in treatment since (3 rounds of chemo, radiation, and a stem cell/bone marrow transplant). It's been unpleasant and painful and traumatic. I lost my life in California and have had to move back in with my parents. I have no idea what I'll do with my life now.

At least I've been able to get high through the whole thing, though I haven't smoked weed in coming up on like 9 months... I had to tell the Doctor I was dependent on opiates right after he told me I had leukemia, cause it was clear I wasn't getting out of the hospital anytime soon and I needed them to up my doses since I was running out of the dope I had brought in with me haha. That was a funny little episode.

They had to then transfer me to a bigger hospital for my first chemo since the regional hospital I was at was too small for advanced procedures. So I got put on a medical plane to fly me to UCSF! UCSF was awesome--25mg of liquid oxy every 3 hours, interspaced with 2mg IV Dilaudid every 3 hours, so something for me every 90 minutes. Plus GABA 3x daily and Ativan PRN 3x. I stayed pretty fucking high in the hospital haha. They sent me home with methadone and oxy but I've just been snorting dope... so much more satisfying imo. I've gotten quite a stock of oxy saved up now, I wish I trusted someone locally to buy them.

I'm doing ok now. At like Day+116 for the transplant and things have been going as well as can be hoped. My cancer is in remission and will hopefully stay that way. Maybe I'll even get off opiates (LOL)
Hey man! Welcome back. Glad to hear that your cancer is in remission, and I'll say some prayers that it stays that way

Hello everyone very new to the community

Just wanted to say hi and talk about my day a lil bit

I woke up after 4mg of clonazepam the night before and had a trickle which was nice at first but made me too numb but not buzzed and made it really easy to think how depressing my life is and then the ball started rolling lol

I called a my mother to pick me up at my apartment and go to her/my gmas house (I can’t drive cuz of anxiety disorders more so the ticks it gives you) And convinced my mom after a while to give me some of my gmas ativan (she gets it but never takes a full script) so there’s always a fuck ton

Anyways after waiting like all day and pounding coffee and cigs and finally convincing my girl to go home (she knows I’m an addict and obviously wants to help/stop me) my mom was able to get it from her room without beings caught and by “was” I mean she’s getting 10mg rn 😂

The only reason my mother is getting it for me is because she knows the only other things available to me on the streets are worse things and worse for me meaning alprazolam or possibly fake pain pills but I absolutely do not guilt trip her about that or try and trick her by saying I’m gonna do worse

Also I should mention I have absolutely fully debilitating anxiety disorders and PTSD and OCD like I can’t work and all that good stuff

Anyway I’ll reply back after I dose up and sorry for the long post I’m really stoned and having a the last couple hours of gabapentin I took this morning 😂

Oh and pretty important for my story I was addicted to Xanax for two years and by addicted I mean up to 46 bars a day very literally without blacking out and spending upwards of $350-$400,000 during that period and that is a calculated estimate too also important I was selling a lot of drugs at the time to afford my habits

Last edited:
I am going to find a place to live some day. In a mitel currently due to my place burning down in a fire.

When that happens up I'm gonna TOR up my drug dealers numbers and become a post office box. Everybody here who knows he knows I swing a certain way so I love mail.

I am going to find a place to live some day. In a mitel currently due to my place burning down in a fire.

When that happens up I'm gonna TOR up my drug dealers numbers and become a post office box. Everybody here who knows he knows I swing a certain way so I love mail.
You planning on stealing from the supply to feed that monkey on your back too, homie? ;)

I ordered some peyote, since it's legal in my country. Mescaline has been, for many years, the only well-known recreational drug that I hadn't tried. It's been a long time since I've used any kind of psychedelic phenethylamine. I'm expecting an interesting experience!

I ordered some peyote, since it's legal in my country. Mescaline has been, for many years, the only well-known recreational drug that I hadn't tried. It's been a long time since I've used any kind of psychedelic phenethylamine. I'm expecting an interesting experience!
Oh! It’s a fun one. Peyote is really amazing. My first psychedelic experience and it made an impact. Have fun!