• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Drug Culture *Social* v. Cultural Learnings for the Benefit of Bluelightistan

Bummed that the 2fdck I got wasn't all that great. Had to do upwards of 300mg to really get into the zone that maybe 100mg would've gotten me of good quality shit. Oh well, I still have .7 left. Gonna save .1 for both me and my buddy for the show on Wednesday, and then I gotta pay back my other friend with .1. So that leaves me like .4 to play with between now and Wednesday. Will probably hold off so I don't get into a bender situation and end up doing it all.

Finland baby. 20k+ in debt now without a job..... BIWINNING!
Okay... I was browsing old shit out of curiosity and boredom.

That was your reply to someone who asked what country you are in, after you said it is damn hard to find an apartment when you have negative credit.

First of all: That was a couple of months ago. I hope you have found an apartment by now. Second of all: If not, renting from the city / town directly should cause no problem. Renting from a private person is a whole different ball game, they always want to check credit status beforehand.

In any case, i wish you all the best :)

I hate it when the pharmacist gives me the judgemental attitude even though they're SUPPOSED to hand them out. I tend to get snarky.

As in, 'I need some 27G needles'.
'I can't give you any.'
'Haven't you got them?'
'Yes but I won't give you any.'
'Your reason?'
'You might be using them to inject drugs.'
'NOOOOO you don't SAY! As a matter of fact I was gonna tape them to my fridge for decoration.'

... This didn't help matters. XD
PS get all the works from the needle exchange now
I had to travel for a wedding and bringing enough heroin on the plane was its own challenge, but I was nervous about whether they'd sell me points at the pharmacy.

(In my home state, there are no restrictions at all by law, though some will only sell boxes of #100 for ~$20, and anyway I go to the NX; in the wedding state, you don't need an insulin script but the pharmacist has to be convinced it's not for drug purposes; in other states, it's prescription-only.)

I got to the pharmacy bright and early at 8:30am with a cup of coffee in my hand looking as hearty as possible, and when I got to the counter, I laid the cluelessness on pretty thick: "Let's see, can I get [*looks at cellphone*] a bag of 10 [*concentrates and speaks slowly*] 28 gauge, half-inch, insulin needles? Pretty sure that's what it says."

If questioned, I has a spiel ready about how we were in town for a wedding and I was grabbing them for my diabetic uncle, etc. But the pharmacist just went back and found me some 27g 0.5" Luer slips -- even better for my needs, I just picked 28g since it's the most common here IME.

How’s it goin y’all? I’m sitting at a vet clinic with my puppy waiting to be seen and bored as fuck. Had some coffee today but otherwise totally sober and not lovin it.

When I get home I’m gonna snort a bit of Bupre and get some food and alpraz in me.

How’s it goin y’all? I’m sitting at a vet clinic with my puppy waiting to be seen and bored as fuck. Had some coffee today but otherwise totally sober and not lovin it.

When I get home I’m gonna snort a bit of Bupre and get some food and alpraz in me.
Had my morning speeds, and my bupe, chilling with my girl a little bit, but about to drive her to her families and then go to my brother's for Thanksgiving

Hey, how is everybody ? Anyone still around from, well whenever it was I was active, not like I paid attention to what date it was in those days. :D Also, hello and nice to meet you all, everyone I didn't get a chance to meet on here (yet). I'd love to see some familiar names pop up! And ofc I'd love to hear how ya'll are doing nowadays. :)

Good ole DC :) I miss this place, kinda, I can't afford to stay active here anymore though it's a trigger for me and I've been doing so well, but a periodic hi and catch up should be just fine. :) Hope I see some of you old(er) farts! Peace old and new friends.

/e: Oh the reason I posted in the first place, if it wasn't for that ^ I'd apply again in a heartbeat, it was a lot of fun back in the day to mod here. But yeah too triggering for me. :) So gl to whoever applies! May the best mod candidate win!

Last edited:
Hello Pill2Chill, good to see you again! I definitely remember when you were around here, those were good days in DC lol

Dropped bout 2mg K-pins bout 3 hours ago (for my insufferable and debilitating anxiety disorders)

Just took 2mg more and that’s enough for me on the K-pins for tonight, also been smoking quality bud since I initially took the k-pins and just had my last bowl for a while

Feeling hypnotic and extremely relaxed I really needed this, the alp cravings almost made me drink again which is better then me doing alp but I’m an alcoholic😢 but it’s been really tempting but I know better (I was full blown addicted to alp for almost 2 years now) I’ve been clean from alp for roughly 2 months and to have this edge taken off is heaven on earth sorry for the long post

Daamnnnn fam I just took kratom for the first time in a really long time, as I'm currently going through Suboxone withdrawal. And holy SHIT!!!

I feel so fucking good for the first time in so long. Was dependent on kratom for at least six years as a maintenance drug from opiates. So it's like being visited by my best old friend.

I masturbate d for a total of ten hours yesterday, I am very satisfied, and my jack off hand is very sore.

😀

(I was high on Vyvanse)

Ok, I gotta make 3 important calls tomorrow + propably they rip 2-3 of my teeth tomorrow too. FUCKING YAY FOR THAT. Got all I need for withdrawals and my friends understand the severity of my issue with bupre and will propably help in some ways. Hurray for benz + pregab. Fuck illegal bupre use.

Why do the most meaningful conversations happen after at least 3 nights up? Is my blueprint brain at its most sensible around that point?

got a temazepam script from my psych yesterday but cant’t take them because im in sober living. stashing them in my med locker (plain-sight hiding) for when i move out.