View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drug combinations with LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about in a week and a half at the beach or out camping taking 1.5 hits of decent acid, then +3 hours take 3.5 grams of shrooms, and +4 hours snort 25mg of molly while taking 75mg of molly orally.

Anyone know how this combo would turn out? Should I lower the dose of shrooms in respect for the 1.5 hits of acid.

edit: I'll be with 3 of my bestfriends who would be following suit.

^Well, depending on how comfortable you are with tripping, that could easily work out beautifully. Try lowering the dose of mushrooms to 2.5 grams, or even 2.

LSDreamer said:
^Well, depending on how comfortable you are with tripping, that could easily work out beautifully. Try lowering the dose of mushrooms to 2.5 grams, or even 2.

I've done each drug individual, but I just don't know how they will effect each other in terms of the strength of the trip.

^They will combine to produce a trip much stronger than the sum of its parts. I'd skip the snorted MDMA and just eat 100mg or less.

just a few...

LSD+Ketamine = strange, floaty, comfortable, trippy
LSD+DMT = zap pow wow gaogosdfosdfosdfkosdfkw ZOMG PEAK, visuals? visuals!
LSD+DMT+Ketamine = utterly indescribable
LSD+opiates (various, mostly heroin) = sublimely beautiful, yet somehow dark and empty feeling
LSD+benzodiazepines (diazepam mostly) = utterly relaxed, timeless, yet deadened, less profundity
LSD+amphetamines = machinelike, bright, chrome, shimmery, points of paranoia
LSD+MDMA = cosmic love radiation
LSD+2CE = kind of a yucky body load, confusing
LSD+2CB = warm, beautiful, outrageously visual
LSD+mushrooms = darker, more confusing than LSD alone but not all that discernable

Lotta Cooties said:
had anyone experienced lsd + 3rd plateau dxm?

I have experienced 4th plateau with LSD^^ I tripped and went insane for atleast a week. Don't do it. third plateau could be ok. Shrooms went well with a third plateau dose of dex

LSD and Salvia - is AMAZING. The LSD really potentiates the Salvia effect. You will travel so far in and out you will be questioning which was more "real"... is "this" something a me in "that" state/place is just imaginging (the whole universe, my entire life, etc), or vice-versa?

I tried LSD + 2C-B for the first time this past weekend. It was amazing!!! First, a buddy and I ate three hits each of some decent acid. Then, about four hours into it, we ate 15mg 2C-B.HBr a piece. One of the coolest parts was how the pattern had characteristics of both drugs in it. It looked exactly how you would expect them to look if you mixed them half and half. I had my glasses off and was looking at a blue light of some kind that just looked like a big blue ball. After staring at it for ten or fifteen seconds, green continents appeared and the globe started to spin on its axis. Then, I could see the electromagnetic force of the earth flying out of its south axis and into the north. It was amazing! I also closed my eyes and looked at a speaker. I could hear that the sound was coming from directly in front of me, and in my mind's eye I saw the music coming out of the speaker in the form of lights and shapes, mostly. I can't even begin to describe how visual this trip was. Amazingly enough, I felt very mentally clear. Despite the intense euphoria, I probably would have even been able to walk around in public and not be noticed (although I certainly wouldn't have wanted to). I can't recommend this combo enough.

LSD + MDA is an extremely pyschedelic candyflip that feels like mixing LSD with amphetamine, but with much more intense visuals. The MDA visuals blend with the LSD and things that wiggle back and forth or move under the influence of MDA begin to leave significantly enhanced trails behind them. I feel like there is less appreciation for the visuals sometimes though, as you lose the clarity you sometimes get with LSD alone. I tried the combo a few times and found 3 dimensional movement to be difficult due to the intense visuals. Overall though quite a fun experience.

If i take 1mg of suboxone while tripping(i have no tolerance), would it kill my trip or just take the edge off it?

Coffee gets me jittery but I love drinking green tea. I wouldn't say it enhances the trip though.

^Yeah, I'm a huge coffee drinker, but I don't like it when I'm tripping, it seems a hundredfolf more adrenergic then b4.

RearNakedChoke said:
If i take 1mg of suboxone while tripping(i have no tolerance), would it kill my trip or just take the edge off it?

It would simply add an opiate haze to your trip. I don't personally find opiates "relaxing" in the same sense as benzo's; they don't slow down your mind as much as make it simpler or something. Save the suboxone for after the trip unless you need it for withdrawal.

edit; you don't need it for withdrawal, I re-read your post.

Lsd and Shrooms is my personal favorite because it can get so intense, and the body load from both is amazing.

Lsd and MDMA pretty much feels like an orgasm. The trasers are INSANE. Everything i looked at pretty much looked like it was watched on an HD tv. Nice combo.

Lsd and Shrooms and Salvia is pretty crazy. Everything went into a 2-d perspective and looked as if It was a drawing. (no shit!) Many people I've met, however, don't like Salvia, so I guess I wouldn't suggest it if you don't like salvia.

Lsd and weed is a no-brainer.

Lsd and N2o is good. Strange but good.

Lsd and opium is nice. Very mellow.

and thats all I've combined with acid. Going to try DMT someday.

Does combining it with ketamine make you feel more like an outside observer to the experience? I always imagined that's what it'd be like.

LSD & ketamine produced one of the 3 ++++ experiences I've ever had (tribal girl got to see me weeping like a baby, muttering "it's all too beautiful"! =D) and is well worth investigating. coldn't tell you if it was like you think as I had total ego disintergration - there was no 'observer' as such.

LSD and Salvia - is AMAZING.

I saw somebody combine psilocybin & salvia and completely lose it. He was properly fucked up for a good few weeks and had lingering severe anxiety for months afterwards. In fact, 3 years after the event he still has some psychological scars from that decision.

Personally I'd avoid a psychedelic & salvia like the plague (& I like salvia)

Status
Not open for further replies.