PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Drug combinations with LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Luigi

Bluelight Crew
What are your experiences of other drugs with LSD? I'm just wondering if anyone has a similar thing to me and I'm also interested to hear about other interactions as I've not added very much to the mix.

It seems to make me much more sensitive to some drugs and almost immune to others but as I say, very small range of interactions for me.

I find that I'm far more sensitive to cannabis, just a few reeks of a joint will hit me hard and quite fast, unlike normally. However with alcohol it does seem to cancel any effects (gastric still pleasant though :| ). I notice because I was drinking a bit tonight and I would usually feel that amount easily and a couple of other times I've taken a very small dose of acid just for stimulation so that I could be arsed going out, threshold type dose and it has the same effect. I can knock them down and not feel it.

However if I'm drinking buckfast which has a caffeine content of 37.5mg/100ml, 300mg a bottle I can feel effects, but not from the alcohol, from the caffeine. I put this to the test and even a cup of tea gave a lot of stimulation, not recreational though, and maybe I'd already convinced myself it would have that effect.

Anyway, anyone have similar experiences and what have you found with other drugs? :)

yeah LSD will mask cannabis, alcohol, and amphetamine to some extent (although the last is an AWESOME combo for dancing in wide open outdoor spaces to good music). I had a transcendent experience on LSD + oral methamphetamine. Literally floated up into the sky and completely lost all semblance of self (this was ~7ish years ago for those who are following my 'story' lol =D).

^+1
lsd seems to overpower most other drugs I've taken it with.
Ive used
1. lsd + mdma - VERY enjoyable, I sometimes wish I hadn't quit mdxx so I could try some other combos in the future.
2. lsd + ketamine - blissful =D the k took hold here only because I was able to dose and redose as many times as I wanted, and I couldn't do this with the lsd.
3. lsd + cocaine - ugh, didn't like it very much. Stims + psychedelics are't that good IMO. I did mushies and coke which was surprisingly better somehow :\

this is just a summary, my memory's not what it used to be unfortunately :| oh yeah I was also smoking bud with all these so that counts too, but cannabis goes with everything for me :)
I hope to be expanding this list in the future ;)

I definitely plan to take MDMA with it in the future if I can get my hands on some crystal as I'd prefer to dose it more accurately, glad to see it wouldn't be a waste!

I have no experience of ketamine so I can't imagine it at all. As for the coke and mushies, I have only seen that in an episode of ideal. I would have thought it to be a difficult combo due to the different psychological effects, although I can feel very confident on acid and it some coke would maybe add to that confidence.

With the alcohol I don't seem to get any effects except for if I've drank enough to feel just an impaired balance, but I've yet to drink a sizeable amount with anything more than threshold dose. Don't plan to either, don't think I could as I'm just not efficient enough at drinking on anything more than a stimulation dose.

LSD and MDMA is one of the best psychedelic combinations I've tried thus far.

The others (if you're curious) are:
2CD + amphetamine
DPT + ketamine

I'm gonna try AMT + heroin soon...I think it will be euphoric-licious =D

back on topic: LSD and ketamine are REALLY good together. The ketamine just lets you sink into the LSD visuals and really get a good bite. I got quite a mouthful, 500ug LSD + 90mg ketamine sub-q had me completely floored, completely dazed, out of body and mind it seemed to me at the time.

Does combining it with ketamine make you feel more like an outside observer to the experience? I always imagined that's what it'd be like.

Donny L said:
As for the coke and mushies, I have only seen that in an episode of ideal. I would have thought it to be a difficult combo due to the different psychological effects, although I can feel very confident on acid and it some coke would maybe add to that confidence
yeah I was surprised coke + shrooms was how it was too. My instincts tell me lsd and coke would be much better. Maybe it was just that one time, who knows? Mushrooms trips are rarely constant for me.
One thing that stood out for me was how little coke I was doing. I made a half gram 6 hours...pretty incredible IMO.

Does combining it with ketamine make you feel more like an outside observer to the experience? I always imagined that's what it'd be like.
I suppose it depends on how much you use and how you administer it. Ketamine definately can give you a powerful OBE though.

Last edited:
I combined LSD + MDMA + Cannabis all at the same time..

I did find that the LSD overpowered the MDMA somewhat.. but i came up on the acid around the same time as the MDMA.. and i dont know if it was the combination or what.. but i felt the biggest amount of euphoria overwhelm me.. i literally fell to my knee's, felt amazing.

Don Luigi said:
yes spot on! it detaches me from everything that is going on around me. If I get the dose right though I can still be aware of what is going on even on my emotions and thoughts (although I have no tactile sensations of anything).

Don Luigi said:

No way it takes you REALLY deep.;)

Lsd and ket is just too much... too fucked... too far out... if u get my drift....
Lsd and mdma was fun but not as fun as shrooms and mdma.....
Lsd and alcohol is fun, the booze really takes the "edge" off

ugh I hate drinking.....even though I've been getting smashed lately lol. I wouldn't combine alcohol with lsd, that just sounds yucky :p

LSD + huge amounts of weed..

When you've came up some MDMA can be nice.. not too into mdma anymore..

But i wont want to trip unless i have nitrous and ketamine!

And opiates for comedown always.. even if it has to be codiene from CWE

I've tried a lot of mushroom with alot of Acid + weed.. with nitrous and codiene for comedown that was one of my best experiences..

Once when i dosed pretty high on some acid i had a gram of k to myself was amazing.

I think K + nitrous + weed with one drink of cider or two while tripping your absolute bollox off is the way =]

but.. i can't wait till i have some DMT because i really want to experience that on this combo..

I also want to do the same thing with 2ce in place of lsd and other research chems. (i love 2ce)

nitrous and acid is the best thing ever though.. deffo going to get liquid K so i can shoot on psychs tho cus snorting really annoys me on psychs and tolerance is too high!

phatass said:
Lsd and mdma was fun but not as fun as shrooms and mdma.....

I agree - i only tried this combo recently and was massively impressed. :)

Anyone ever done LSD and opiates? I imagine Oxycotin and some Cid would be dope. Anyone experienced it?

LSD (sublingual) & Hydrocodone HCl (rectal) was beautiful, serene.

LSD + MDMA
LSD + GHB + MDMA
LSD + Amphetamine (not methamp... plain amphetamine)

^ All terrific combinations. Add nitrous oxide and possibly amyl nitrite as well for epic win and orgasms that taste and smell like rainbows running out your eyes. Lol.

The only drug I've tried with LSD is marijuana and that is one potent combination. Not enjoyable or enlightening or anything just terrifyingly intense, for me.

LSD + shrooms - nice and trippy
LSD + MDMA - classic combo try it out
LSD + ketamine - way too disorienting and fucked up of a state for me to enjoy. Tread carefully. I know what you mean about the outside observer thing. I was watching a movie of myself hurled over in a corner puking profusely. Somehow I ended up half naked wandering around aimlessly. Too much for me.
LSD + marijuana great combo just smoke some weed to intensify and alter the trip.
LSD + heroin....great for the come down as well as benzos.
LSD + opiates in general is nice. They help take some of the edge off and make you relaxed throughout the trip.

W-R-Xtacy said:
Anyone ever done LSD and opiates? I imagine Oxycotin and some Cid would be dope. Anyone experienced it?

A few puffs of real opium on lsd is sublime:)

Never really took much acid without cannibis, its an essential to me.

lsd + ghb is interesting, not that great

lsd + psilocybin isnt as good as either alone

mdma + lsd is a favorite

Lsd and S. nemerosa should be real good, just have not gotten to try it yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.