View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dropping Recommendations

Boats&Hoes

Greenlighter
I am a moderately experienced with the drug LSD, I've dropped about 10 times and I've noticed my tolerance was going up pretty fast so I decided to take a 2 month break from it so I could trip harder. I'm going to pick up 4 tabs on Saturday and I was on the fence if I should drop all 4 tabs on Saturday or if I should drop 2 on Saturday and save 2 to drop alone. I've always kinda wanted to drop alone and I feel as if I'm comfortable enough with Lucy to do it alone. But then again I think 4 tabs would be crazy because every time I've dropped its been 1 or 2 tabs. And the difference between 1 and 2 is huge. Is it like that with every extra tab you take? What would be recommended for taking the tabs? Also does 5-Htp make a better trip because I've heard both it does and that it doesn't, like the trip is a lot more laid back but happier.

Forget the 5-HTP. Test your "LSD" then make sure you're ready to face the beast. If you choose to take 4tabs well hold onto your balls bro.

2 untested tabs had me having this conversation in my head that I thought everyone around me was in on. So I replied to one of the thoughts in my head out loud. Needless to say it was fucking trippy and my friends were concerned lol.

Next time I trip I'm taking 2 tabs again. I'm a bit over the 1 tab trips.

I've tried this acid before and it's very visually oriented but it's some pretty great stuff. It's called Hoffman's acid. But if I take all 4, what would be an estimate of how long I'd trip for? Like would I be able to drive 12 hours later

I've tried this acid before and it's very visually oriented but it's some pretty great stuff. It's called Hoffman's acid. But if I take all 4, what would be an estimate of how long I'd trip for? Like would I be able to drive 12 hours later

Unless you test this "pretty good stuff" then i'll NEVER recommend you to take 4. :)

My trips are usually 8-14hrs

Yeah I've done this same acid the last two times. I think I'm going to drop all 4 rather than split them into two different trips. Thanks!