• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Drinking on tramadol

Bruh i do hard opiates every day. You numbers, those are rookie numbers.
Okay, this is harm reduction. You probably did right decision. I'm just fucking around.
Well done mate your hard
Bruh i do hard opiates every day. You numbers, those are rookie numbers.
Okay, this is harm reduction. You probably did right decision. I'm just fucking around.
How long would you say trammys last for

Well done mate your hard

How long would you say trammys last for
It has super short half life, so i'd say they don't last very long. However half-life isn't the same as drug effect. But it can be looked and made some correlation. I'd say 2-4 hours for me. 4-7 hours for no tolerance. You can drink today.
Bruh, i'm not truly proud of my opiate use. I find it sad and i wish i could stop.
Say sofe.

Tramadol is bit nasty mate tbh if drink on it it makes me a bit dizzy rather blaze up with it
Glad you did the right thing. Don’t listen to that other prick. Can’t believe he even said what he did! Let him deal with the real risk he’s putting himself at with his addiction.

Tramadol instant release should last 4-6 hours. That’s not taking into account your tolerance. Obviously the higher the tolerance the less time it will last.

Half life is different, it’s how quickly half the serum concentration of the drug is eliminated from your system and it is different for everyone as we all have unique metabolisms. They do give general numbers so this is what I’ll use for this explanation.
Tramadol has a good few metabolites, the two main ones are O-desmethyl-tramadol and N-desmethyl-tramadol with the former being pharmacologically active. It’s excreted through the kidneys mainly. Tramadol has a half life of about 6 hours whereas O-desmethyl-tramadol has a longer half life of about 8 hours.

Glad you did the right thing. Don’t listen to that other prick. Can’t believe he even said what he did! Let him deal with the real risk he’s putting himself at with his addiction.

Tramadol instant release should last 4-6 hours. That’s not taking into account your tolerance. Obviously the higher the tolerance the less time it will last.

Half life is different, it’s how quickly half the serum concentration of the drug is eliminated from your system and it is different for everyone as we all have unique metabolisms. They do give general numbers so this is what I’ll use for this explanation.
Tramadol has a good few metabolites, the two main ones are O-desmethyl-tramadol and N-desmethyl-tramadol with the former being pharmacologically active. It’s excreted through the kidneys mainly. Tramadol has a half life of about 6 hours whereas O-desmethyl-tramadol has a longer half life of about 8 hours.
Thank you for putting the half life thing in clearer words. It's very true that half-life isn't same as how long it lasts. Bupre has half-life of 32 hours. LSD and coke can't maybe be detected even next day. Even cannabis the thing that's detected is not THC, it's metabolism of some compound in the weed but yeah.
But myself, i would still say some assumptions can be made with basic drug knowledge + experience.
And as i said, he probably did the right decision. I was just fucking around.