• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drinking & E

zag0r said:
i've found e + alcohol = memory degredation.
no real point having an awesome time if you can't remember much of it, thus i now limit my alcohol intake when consuming.

My boyfriend finds the same thing as well. Me - I usually forget to drink while pilling, so I don't have any problem. But he keeps downing them one after the other, and I have to remind him of many events and conversations the night before :\

Alcohol = depressant

MDXX = Stimulant

just be aware of what you are doing to your CNS/Circulatory system...

Heh. Getting blind drunk and then dropping a biccie is one of the funnest things i have done.

Hmmm,

I am of the opinion that getting blind drunk will reduce the euphoria of the pill a bit. You will be less lovey but way messier. Its great for having a really good messy night, but purists will prefer a pill by itself.

I like to have 2-6 drinks beforehand, usually on the lower side of that figure then as soon as the pill comes on I only drink non alcoholic fo rthe rest of hte night. Just cant STAND the taste of alcohol when im peaking.

Yeah im quite the same...No alcohol taste good when chopped..But yet i still drink! I must be a pill fiend and alcoholic.
I will recommend you try a stella artois with a piece of watermelon in the neck of it...It goes great guns! And yes,We discovered this chopped one night.The bar waitress thought we where mental...lol...