• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dried poppy pods

Need4speed

Bluelighter
hey guys

my shipment of POPPY PODS is on the way

i was wondering if the process to make POPPY POD TEAis the SAME as it was to make tea from POPPY SEEDS in which i had tremendous success doing

i have researched high and low about making poppy pods and the conclusive data is all over the place:?

i have 1/2 pound worth of dried poppy pods just need a beginers guide to make a beginers tea out of it

It's all over the internet.

Crack open the pods, empty the seeds, throw the pods in a blender, grind em up to a coffee consistency. Throw the ground pods into boiling water, simmer/low boil for 20 minutes. Strain and chill before drinking.

MY FAVORITE METHOD:

Grind up the pods, add to strawberry yogurt. Chase spoon fulls of pod/yogurt with a extra large dunkin donuts iced coffee. (With cream and sugar). The coffee is so smooth, the pods pretty nasty (the yogurt allows you to down golf ball sized clumps of pod grinds without hurting your throat, and covers some of the after taste).

The magic happens when the coffee hits just as the pods start to creep. Magnificence as opiates dance with caffeine and sugar.

I used pod tea for many years on the daily. Grind your pods in a coffee grinder (don't worry about throwing out the seeds). Steep the grounds (start with a third cup to half cup) in hot water (you don't need to boil) for a few minutes. Strain with tea strainer or old t-shirt. Save the wet grounds for a second use. If your tea is bitter and dark, you got some good shit. Try not to use multiple days in a row. Pod tea is addictive and wicked hard to get off!

I went through 1 pound of seeds today and got really buzzed and took an opiate home drug test and here are the results in acse anyone was wondering :

2wmesz9.jpg
[/IMG]

guys

i made poppy pod tea with 8 dried pods in a french press + 1 cup of hot water and it didnt do shit

im in so much pain and dont really want to indgest anything for now as i think the poppy is floating around in my system UGHH!!!!!

how long ago? feeling it yet? what colour was the tea? did you grind the pods up properly?

maybe you got some weak pods. please be careful if you up your dose thoug, poppy tea is hard to titrate up with because strength can vary from pod to pod and it can take a long time to kick in.