• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dried poppy pods....can you put dried poppy pod powder into capsules?

Sk1500

Bluelighter
Hi all,

Just started using poppy tea today!!!! Being quite lucky having easy access living in England.

Possibly a stupid question but if you don't ask 🤷‍♂️ I've got my 1st batch of dried poppies today, about 40 (with 60cm stems and seeds still in). Made my first poppy head tea today, I went very light with it. I've read the horror stories, only used 2 pods (4 grams) as a tester. I'm also on 160mg of oramorph, 40mg Diazepam and 150mg of Cyclizine daily.

I'd already had think 70mg oramorph and 20mg diazepam. Then my parcel arrived!!! Don't think I felt that much from the tea. I'll probably try maybe 4 or 5 tomorrow morning (7-10 grams ish).

I actually ended up having total for the day.

180mg oramorph
45 mg diazepam
4mg poppy pod tea.

Feel pretty smashed now.

Right let get to the point lol. I was wondering can you eat the powder raw? Can you put in empty capsules? Is it stronger than making tea? How much should I use?

I'll obviously reduce my oramorph accordingly. I get 1040mg Oramorph each week, plus 280mg of diazepam.

Wondering if anyone has experience or ideas.

Thanks in advance people 👍

Don't think I felt the tea but obviously small dose. I know it depends on how strong the pods are. Got another 150-185 coming this week. Plus I'll probably buy what I've been I've been told are the best pods, that's 1kg (2,2 lb) just pod, top quality and consistent strength.

If having it raw is the same or better, I think capsules sounds good idea. Not a clue how much to use though

Thanks in advance

Never tried eating pod powder, it would have to be extremely finely ground for it to work. The other issue is that you are guaranteed to be consuming all the various noxious alkaloids in the plant via that method, which could make it feel dirtier than a tea.

Try using an espresso maker. Its the best way to make the tea.

I used one of these.

Ok thanks,

I have seen a lot of ppl mentioning the espresso method. I'll try getting one, work out how to do it beforehand and give it a go.

I'm going to try the tea method again in the morning and increase to about 8-10 grams, without the oramorph 1st.

Cheers mate matey

I'm pretty sure of where you mean when you speak of the top quality source selling pods by the kg. They're actually pretty poor this year. You're better off hitting up smaller suppliers.

Really hmm OK, is it an anagram of DHD lol? Don't really know where to get, had 1 lot ok and cheap but there outta stock 🤔

I've chewed and swallowed pods once to get high. I did get high but it's hard to eat enough pods for that. I found making tea to be much easier to consume.

I've never tried the espresso maker but it sounds like the best method.

Yh the espresso machine does sound good. I'm a novice with poppy pod or seed tea tbh. Only made my 2nd one today, tried grinding all the pods (minus seeds--grinder stopped working after 7th grind. Started working again now though), was pretty bitter and dark with a lot more lemon in this time. 1st time used 10g felt for few hours, this time put in 18g and not really sure if I felt it though 🤷, only had 40 of my 160mg oramorph though, so I'm guessing it did something. Confused. I should really grind the rest and maybe try 20ish.

I don't want to get loads more equipment until I know if it's worth buying more pods or from where. I've been told 1 good place but expensive. Plus I get just over 1000mg weekly Morphine free, so Dunno lol