• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Dried opium powder

^ Don't ever post the name of a source (store, website, etc). that sells drugs (legal or not) on BL please. We are strict about this rule because we want bluelight to be about harm reduction and we don't want this site to be seen as a place to go to score drugs.

Yeah i already edited my post. It was for background information but i got rid of it.
Here i got the pics sorry for the quality im still a lil out of it.
*EDIT* moved pics to the top

Last edited:
I feel guilty that I have such easy and cheap access I really do wish I could somehow share this stuff with you guys. Hopefully tommarrow I'll be able to get what we call pheem (the latex from the poppy pod) can't wait as thats even more potent than this stuff (a little ball gets you gone). 3 and a half tablespoons of this stuff had me floored.

Nice. It looks like some interesting powder. What you have must be a powdered version of pod putty. It also looks similar to the pic that guy posted in the other thread where he made powder from poppy seeds using iso alcohol. Maybe it wasn't a bullshit thread after all. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it.

phrozen said:
What moa did you use?
MOA? You mean method of administration? You mean how I used it, I put it in semi-hot water drained it and drank it. btw I got very very little itch and no headache I wonder why?

Last edited:
Hmmm. If it's opium powder you could probably smoke it. I'd try that out if I were you.

Well I`ve smoked heroin b4 is it similar i`m assuming more quantity.

Right, that's a given.
I've never smoked heroin or opium so I can't compare and contrast that.

Since it's a powder I'd try smoking it off of foil. Don't apply direct flame to it, and don't heat it too long; just enough to get it to vaporise.

Yes, if its even relatively pure, it will smoke like heroin.

You've done inspired me to gulp down some pod tea, :envy:

Yeah I know how to smoke heroin, use foil lighter inch below rotate till crackle as soon as smoke appears inhale. Just needed to know if I would smoke this similar.

How long do you guys think I should wait before smoking it? I drank the poppy tea around 3 hours ago the affects are tapering off. Any idea of how long? 1 hour, 5 hours, 1 day?

You guys really need to visit Canada and by Canada I mean British Columbia the rest of Canada is worthless =P lol but seriously we have the best weed, mdma, coke, heroin and now opium=D. Its kinda sad I`ll be moving to the Bay Area In a year, well not really ahah.

PS: sorry about the bad spelling before, just noticed it, was kind of out of it.

Sorry to be the one to break this to you but anyone who has travelled to either India or Pakistan could easily tell you that this isnothing but curry powder. Tradional curries do contain poppy seeds and poppy seeds , when unwashed as they would be in a tradional Indo Pak store, always have residual amounts of alkaloids on them.

Didn't the word "spicy" hit a familair note with any of you?

Fear not though. Opium can easily be converted into a powder, as can just about any substrance. In fact, when you handle dried pods and deseed them you will have a fair amount of opium powder among those seeds. Just puncture a dried pod, shake rather vigorusly and use the proper sized screen and you will have a fair amount of it.

Indians and Pakistanis are not stupid. They have a long history of opiated preperations and as (in the photo) such are fully aware of the value connected to such a large sized amount. You would not be able to easily afford it, even in India where they usually market it in a very diluted form.

Nice thought though.

I wouldn't go as far as claiming the best heroin or coke. Although I hear a lot of good SEA dope makes it up there(Vancouver).

I'd smoke it as soon as you don't feel any of the poppy tea anymore.

Now tell me does my shit look like fucking curry powder

Curry Powder
curry20powder.jpg

Dried Poppy Extract
HPIM0383.jpg

Im inclined to take Sicko's word on this......cause I've never been to his ethnic BC 'hood and anything I say ,beyond the fact of that powder he picture he posted looks identical to refined opium from pods, would just be speculation

:shrug:

Sicko: You do not understand? I think I was pretty clear about it. So what if you can also get pods there? One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Many Indian and Pakistanis use poppy as a traditional medicine, just like many other people. They also surely are supplying addicts as both those nations have a large number.

IF the people owning and/or running that store have mastered enough about Canadian spciety to be able to open and run a buisiness there, then they surely also become aware that opium is highly illegal in that nation...as well as being illegal in both Pakistan and India (albeit not widely enforced as it is there in Canada.)

You can sometimes get very high on seed tea and yet seeds themselves contain absolutely no alkaloids whatsoever. As I did state, seeds soemtimes can have a residual coating of alkaloids. Curries tradionally use poppy seeds. Ergo, you could very well become just as intoxicated with a tradional curry as you could on seed tea.

Then again there is a curious scientific fact known as the "Placebo Effect." You could be feeling something that just is not there. As long as it works for you, that is all that matters.

Your ethnic community? Because it is an Nido Pak store? Surely even you know that both India and Pakistan are entirely modern artifical nations with no historical contexts. How many ethnic groups live in both places? How many feel a sense of brotherhood with each other? I have been there, you can try that with a 15 year old in Peoria who is learning how to roll a joint but not only have I travelled widely, I also have dedicated my life to opiates and opioids so you have a bit of catching up to do.

Sorry if you if you are offended but maybe you need to know what you are putting inyour body before sharing it with the world, yes?

Uh, no, Indians are not familiar at all with opium powder. Addicts are. Most Indians have no need for it and do not even know what it is or how it is made. They would need to buy curry powder because they use up what they have at home. Damn, you make some nonsensical points but as long as you wish to toss them out I can dispel them.

Of course it IS possible that you found a kilo bag of opium at a price that would not break your bank but chances are against it, most certainly in Canada.

Ahhh...so you ARE Indian. This means that you are an expert on every regional cusine in a nation you do not live in? Having been to Inddia I can guarantee you and any other Indian that they have never tasted every curry. If you ARe Indian then you surely know what curry is. It is merely a spice mixture with no set ingredients. In fact, not only does every village have their own way of making it, nearly every individual family has as well.

Get a life? How old are you kid? 25? 20? Try and read some of my trolling thousand plus posts (and those are only since I shortened my screen name which is my actual real and legal name, the count is considerably higher). Try talking to your mods and find a bit about me before getting flippant.

Why you obviously got your feelings hurt, you did it to yourself. The funny thing is, I did not talk down to you. I merely pointed out the obvious. If you knew at all what you were een talking about you would not be questioning what it is in the first place. A person who did not think a vegetable product could be converted to powder has noplace making fun of anyone.

To others: Because of a character limit, I will continue in a second post...

If this dude just consumed some spicy curry powder, that shit would be SPICY.

You cant mistake spicy fucking curry as opium powder.

Can you?

The last poster: Refined opium from pods? ALL opium comes from pods. Refined simply means dried so that its purity and volume are concentrated. It has absolutely nothing to do with appearance other than mositure content.

Here is a kind word though: Nerver believe anyone on the net, not even me. Search for your own truth. You AND I have no way to EVER know what the poster has or takes. I can download a pic from anywhere, or upload it as the case may be, and then say this or that. It means absolutely nothing. In fact, if the poster has found opium in an Indo Pak store in Vancouver it will not be there for much longer so it is of no consequence really.

Sicko" Thank you for taking a pic of curry powder, etc. but as I said, since curry is no definable thing per se you have wasted your time. I have seen powders as black as night and as almost white as drien snow. Both were curries. I prefer it more yellow usually so thanks for getting me hungry. Other than that, you have again wasted your time but hey, I am a troll so I have a lot of time. Keep them coming. Keeps my mind off of the w/d s anyway.