• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

⫸STICKY⫷ Drawing random molecules v.2 doodling in class instead of taking notes

It would indeed produce GHB but the hydrolysis isn't instant so it's just a way of making an inferior prodrug.

Your second image is more interesting but if I were looking to improve pregabalin, I would simply produce 4-methyl pregabalin which is apparently almost identical in it's subjective effects but is several times more potent.

I mean, I PRESUME you are looking for a legal pregabalin alternative. The higher potency makes it's more facile but all of the optimized routes to pregabalin I've seen cannot be modified to produce the chiral 4-methyk derivative and it's unlikely that the patent route will be optimal.

Yes, I know about the 4-methyl analogue, I'm just thinking in general terms about how you could change some structures and use the same principles for others too.

What about esters of different active substances? For example a 1:1 combination of desmethyl-tramadol and pregabalin is very nice, why not combining them into one molecule? If it would be possible, which OH moiety of the tramadol would make more sense to connect both molecules?

What about some Pregadrone or Pregamphetamine?

And here some really random things that got weirder as the night got longer

edit: just realized, that after separation the pregabalin molecule would probably tend to close into the lactame, maybe some carbamate analogues would make more sense if you can use the NH moiety of the tramadol to connect the carbamate, losing one of the carbons wouldn't have to be a problem I guess, as the single carbon metabolite is said to be active, although I couldn't find any binding data etc.

Last edited:
Tramadol and even 4-methyl tramadol are active at quite different ranges so either one will be inactive OR a person would overdose on one to reach an active dose of the other,

As for producing a polymer of pregabalin - exactly how would you ensure you ended up with a single product? Have you 3D modelled an discovered that a cyclic polymer containing 12 pregabalin monomers will form?

I didn't went in that deep to 3d model it, really just a random molecule. I was thinking of those big polypeptide compounds and stuff like Semax and if one could make similar stuff with pregabalin. After all it's just an amino acid, so basically you should be able to do most things that you can with other amino acids, too?

I guess those esters and even carbamate conjugations of different drugs would probably be already banned by most analogue acts in the US and Europe, otherwise it would be too simple and obvious to not have been done yet, as I can't see any big problems or overly dangerous uncertainties arising from using such methods. At least I would feel somewhat safer ingesting an ester or carbamate of two known drugs instead of those really crazy analogue (d)evolutions we have seen over the years, especially with cannabinoids it's getting into really strange territories and those cathinones are getting quite creepy, too.

Although I could imagine that some compounds could have new effects on their own and in the worst case you could end up with some unexpectectly high potent agonist or antagonist, or toxic lactames and other alterations, and even just slight differences in metabolism leaving a hydroxyl instead of an amide could result in much more toxic compounds as it's the case with phenibut vs. "phenibot", which is phenyl-GHB and can cause convulsions at low doses (the compound is on the european market and can be researched if anyone dares)

If a 1:1 ratio of odT : pregabalin wouldn't fit for someone than maybe a 1:2 ratio will do ^^ and it doesn't have to be the perfect substance in terms of recreational value, but having something relatively nice at all would be good enough in todays conditions, and the line between self medication, supplementing, self-improvement/neurohacking and recreation gets more blurry anyways, so compounds of all kinds are interesting I'd say, just depends on how many people would research them and how complicated they are to create.

Last edited:
It has been done. If memory serves someone mated a barbiturate with a carbamate long ago. I presume at a time when it wasn't appreciated that they bind to the same site.

I guess the cheapest synthesis would decide how the enantiomeric ratio would be, as far as I know the enantiomeric ratio of desmethyl-tramadol is quite variable depending on route and reaction factors, I once had some odT fumarate which lacks almost all noradrenergic effects (almost no euphoria and only relative boring sedative effects), while some charges almost only have those and gave you too much noradrenaline. If there is no enantiomer-selective synthesis that is cheap enough, one would probably use normal odT as starting material for esterification with the pregabalin (although pregabalin is usually used as only one enantiomer if I remember correctly, what would that mean for those frankenstein molecules?)

I wonder how pricey such compounds would be, basically it should be the cost of both compounds plus the esterification, which shouldn't be too complicated I guess. But I'm really just a layman, most things I "know" about chemistry stem from pattern recognition by looking and reading about molecules, pharmacology etc. for about 15 years ^^', and a bit of luck mixed with alchemy for the necessary whimsicality as a crazy drug nerd.

edit: you can also find the complete Marvin Suite somewhere to download, you can make chemical overlays with it and much more. A few years ago you could download it on the makers website when registering as a student or something similar, but now it seems not as easy to find. If someone finds a legal download link pls share

Last edited:
I believe tramadol (as it's presented as a medicine) consists of the trans-pair but in actual fact if the (1S,2S) enantiomer were isolated, it would be a more potent opioid and importantly, a much safer one. I believe traces of the cis-pair are found in medicinal forms in trace amounts but are more or less inactive.

If you are considering a compound that is 2:1 pregabalin: tramadol then it's worth asking if you will accept the trans-pair so in effect, hydrolysis produces 3 different actives OR you choose to go the extra mile and specify the (1S,2S).

I'm sure you know that replacing the tertiary hydroxyl of (1S,2S) tramadol with a fluorine, the compound is some four times more potent (as opioid) than the trans-pair of tramadol i.e. 8 times more potent than the (1S,2S).

OK, it's a tricky reaction - fluorination of tertiary hydroxyls requires DAST or other hazardous reagents but you do end up with something that's about as potent as morphine.

Yes I thought about a halogenated version but I wonder why it hasn't been considered by the big RC industry yet? Is desmethyl-Tramadol in general somewhat tricky or pricey to synthesize? Otherwise I see no reason why there haven't been many analogues already popping up.

But somehow I'm not a big fan of halogenated compounds anyways, besides benzodiazepines. Maybe because of my experiences with synthetic cannabinoids, if you smoke so many different compounds you somehow get a "feeling" for what makes fluorinated noids different in general, not that it's feeling or being more toxic or so, I can't find words for what I want to say. Maybe it has to do with the western pharmaceutical system where everything gets halogenated so you can sell 1/100 the amount and quadruple the profit, just like we have seen with synthetic noids. The more potent the better and mainly because of economics, I wonder how many good compounds there are out there that maybe need bigger doses, don't have the narrowest possible effect spectrum etc. to be patentable but would help much more with less side effects as an addition to the medicine spectrum.

I'm always fascinated by the russian pharma industry during sovjet times, even though they didn't have better or as-good medicine at all, there are so many interesting compounds and general ways of looking on how to make medicine, from the natural extracts like Schizandra, Eleuthero and Rhodiola to compounds like Phenibut or Picamilon, the racetams like Phenylpiracetam or Noopept and the peptide compounds like Semax of which there have been thousands being researched. Maybe sometimes it doesn't need a high potent patentable compound when glueing niacine and gaba together is enough to get a cheap and effective medicine for mild conditions with no side effects. A bit like a bridge between natural and chemical therapy.

But I'm getting off topic here...

If the first compound would convert into clonazepam inside the body by ring-closure, would the second compound create Meclonazepam (not Methylclonazepam)? I loved that stuff, favorite benzo after Etizolam.

How dangerous do you think are those benzophenone-prodrugs? For me as a layman they look a bit suspect with those two benzol rings, but it seems like a great way to play around with many new prodrugs. Established ones like pro-Diazepam are known to be safe even when injected into the muscle or blood, and from what I found in literature others like Alpra-Triazolobenzophenone shouldn't be very toxic, but for example I couldn't find one that uses the nitro unit in such a pro-drug, or the pyridine ring like Bromazepam and Pyrazolam. Could those impart toxic properties, or haven't they been considered because of lower effect possibility, worse perfomance, etc.?

24-34-63.png

Last edited:
The former will ring-close depending on pH BUT the problem with such prodrugs is that the amine from one molecule could dehydrate with the ketone of another to form a dimer unless the material is diluted to reduce the chances of that to a vanishingly small level. Now the later needs a bit more of a push to dehydrate - or at least I know that making 3-methyl benzodiazepines seems to require rather more vigorous consitions.

But surely the feature that should cause most concern is the aromatic nitro? @fastandbulbous helpfully posted a paper in which it was shown that nitrobenzodiazepines produce two toxic metabolites. Not dangerous under normal dosing conditions but in overdose they were fare less forgiving. I think one metabolite is hepatotoxic, I forger the other.

That's why intentional overdoses of diazepam (at least consumed without other drugs) is rarely if ever fatal but with nitrazepam and flunitrazepam, it's a known issue. Nitrobenzodiazepines, if discovered today, likely wouldn't get an ML.

Is desmethyl-Tramadol in general somewhat tricky or pricey to synthesize?

it is one step from commercially available tramadol. yield is in the high 90ies i think so rather cheap to make.

You now need an appropriate licence to purchase tramadol on the open market. It IS an incredibly cheap precursor and indeed, it's very simple to perform the O-demethylation. But don't forget - tramadol has 4 enantiomers. I'm PRESUMING that the trans-pair is what is being sold.

A quick gander at US5733936A reveals that tramadol analogues are a more complex subject than is generally known. But it's important to begin with the original patent. US 3652589. Note the low TI (2.1).

I guess that if one could find better way to replace that tertiary hydroxyl moiety with a fluorine, THEN you would have a very attractive RC.

Now, resolving the (1R,2R) and (1S,2S) is a bit clunky but I would be prepared to bet that somewhere a patent will present a good route. Third party researchers might reasonably gamble that one day the (1S,2S) enantiomer might have become a new product and finding and patenting the OPTIMAL resolution would then be of value - said third party could charge manufacturers to use their methodology. It's actually common. Pick a medicine that is marketed as a raecemate and search the patents...

That's why I always tell people to sit and read patents. Often their is no 'novel' chemistry involved. Somebody somewhere will spot a possible profit.

BTW while rat tail-withdrawal tests are of limited value, it's worth noting that:

Tramadol - ed50 15.40 mg/kg
example 18 O-DMT - ed50 5.64 mg/kg
example 2 (1S,2S) O-DMFT 0.64mg/kg

Now, while I cannot go into detail, I would at the very least find a way to separate the Tramadol trans-pair so O-demethylation would yield (1S,2S) O-DMT which won't only be twice as potent but also subjectively better.

But best of all would be to separate trans-pair, exchange -OH for -F and then O-demethylate.

Of course, I can't explain HOW someone would go about doing that but the figures don't lie and although those tail-withdrawal tests when used to demonstrate the potency of morphine vary hugely BUT I believe it's essentially around the same potency as M and without the SNDRI activity, a lot safer than O-DMT.

EDIT EP0787715A1 resolves tramadol.

Last edited:
Would the pure 1S,2S-oDMT really be better? We have a batch of fumarate going around in Germany and it feels like oDMT but without all of the adrenergic goodness and most people are disappointed by it, so I guess it has more of the opioid-isomer than the NDRI. It keeps the withdrawal away and in high doses you feel nice, but this special euphoria is missing that makes oDMT so great. It really feels like you need that noradrenaline to have this "relaxing stimulation" flowing through your body and get this motivational mindset, if this fumarate has really more of the opioid-isomer than I wouldn't prever this over the adenergic one. In the best case you could order both isomers pure and mix them how you like.

This adrenergic stim effect is also what seperates oDMT from most other drugs, only Tilidine with it's DRI effect would be comparable. Wait, Tilidine....I have to go to the drawing board ^^

I wonder about the structural relationships between Tilidine and Tramadol (I know there are many others with a comparable spectrum like Pethidine, but that would get too much if it's not needed for explanation).

What influence does this OH- or carboxyethylchain on the cyclohexylring have? I know it simulates a part of the morphine base, but why does for example Tilidine have no hydroxyl on the phenyl? If you search for Tilidine-like analogues and estimations of targets and potency at thiat swiss website, you get almost nothing.

What influence does the hydroxyl on the third position of the phenyl ring have for those opioids and why doesn't Tilidine need one, even though it seems to simulate the morphine base like most other of those simplified molecules?

And why does Tilidine use a cyclohexene ring instead of cyclohexane? (I also wondered this for Tetrazepam which is the only benzo with cyclohexene)

(If anyone has access to the original research papers for Tilidine where everything is explained in detail I would be very thankful!).

marvinjs-output-42.png

Last edited:
Adding a m-phenol to an opioid isn't a magic trick to increase activity and esterification is only of value if the ligand orientates itself in a manner so that a H-bond acceptor will increase affinity.

Nortilidine is the active drug - tilidine is a prodrug. The researchers tried adding a m-phenol to tilidine and the result was inactive.

Don't imagine chemicals as flat 2D objects - they are 3D objects which I have mentioned So each of the above could represent one of four different 3D structures. In the case of tilidine and nortilidine, only one of the four enantiomers has opioid activity.

Tramadol is unusual with the (1R,2R) being an SNDRI and the (1S,2S), or more specifically the O-desmethyl metabolite having MOR affinity.

One of the important thinks to know is that nobody has yet managed to predict if a given compound WILL be an opioid. When you read the story about every single one of them was discovered by accident. Certainly even when teams searched for new opioids, they would look through previous work to find compounds with at least SOME analgesic activity and then use rational design, high-throughput screening or in-silico modelling (depending on the era of drug discovery).

The fumarate salt is generally used in sustained-release formulations BUT I would have guessed that O-DMT would come in the form of it's hydrobromide salt since HBr is the reagent used to perform the O-demethylation. Something odd going on there. But then, how do you know what you really have?

IF I were in Germany, I would have a Chinese lab make example 2 from the patent. It isn't explicitly controlled anywhere as far as I can tell.

Just saw this randomly while browsing cannas on wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod-THC

it's codeine linked with THC, damn why do I always have such ideas in a field where I have no influence :/ I would be rich as fuck if every idea I had years before it came to the market would been made into money

"Cod-THC (Codeine Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol carbonate) is a synthetic codrug formed by linking tetrahydrocannabinol with codeine via a carbonate bridge. It is well absorbed orally and shows superior analgesic effects in animal studies compared to a simple mixture of the two drugs.[1][2][3]"

330px-Cod_THC_structure.png

If Tianeptine is a free acid and Desmethyltramadol is a strong base, would they form some kind of salt or ester together? (I'm using Tia, odT and Pregaba in roughly equal doses along with Kratom for withdrawal from Etazenes, works really good, I'd love to know how a triple prodrug of them would feel like, I have no problems with slow onsets if the quality is good)

Screenshot-2024-02-25-031023.png

Last edited:
1280px-C%E2%80%901027_chromophore.svg.png

This isn't anything I came up with. It is a chemotherapeutic drug called lidamycin.

It causes double strand breaks in DNA from that central enediyene ring rearranging into a phenyl ring, which forms an extremely reactive benzenoid diradical, which cleaves both strands of DNA (a Bergman cyclization).

Mechanism below

1280px-C-1027_mechanism.png

This class of compounds is extremely potent, killing cultured cancer cells in low picomolar quantities.

This is impressive to me, because most things this toxic are catalysts; that is, they exert their damage in a cycle, that regenerates the damaging potential. Heavy metals for example can just repeatedly grab electrons and then give them away to water molecules, creating reactive oxygen species that damage biomolecules. Similar are enzymatic toxins like ricin, that slice off one RNA base on a ribosome, disabling them from translating proteins.

These enediyenes are different. They are stoichiometric toxins. The majority of toxins are like this, where their toxicity comes from the formation of a chemical bond that breaks something inside of a cell. Cyanide binds iron in blood cells and mitochondria so makes you unable to make ATP. Organophosphates bind to acetylcholinesterase and prevent acetylcholine hydrolysis. Alkylating agents like mustard gas simply react with proteins that have nucleophilic hot spots, like the sulfur in cystienes.

The enediyene ring opening can only occur once, so at best one molecule of lidamycin could cut one duplex of DNA.

To have such a high potency (think three orders of magnitude more potent than common chemotherapeutics) while not being catalytic (or doing something like activating a hormone receptor potently like dioxin) boggles my mind.

Last edited:
Hi. I found this on an anonymous message board and thought maybe it might be relevant if ridiculous.

"
Sweet Nothings
Anonymous, freely given CC0 public domain

An idiot layman, a hack and a dupe,
loves broadly and deeply, so here is the scoop:
I can't know for certain, but may surely surmise
That among the great learned, some surely are wise.

Preface: I know nothing of chemistry or drug design, but sometimes you got to mix it up and make a fool of yourself. Some of these probably don't work, some of them are probably lackluster and suck, and some will probably have you on a magic carpet ride at the correct dose. Caveat emptor. These are some notes.
I'll start with MDPE the mood lifting decongestant or 2CB-PE, your three am cold medicine (glow sticks not included.)
TMK and DMSK (modelling software showed potential broad range of mostly sweet looking receptor affinity by homology, including cannabinoid receptors, the dosage might suck, but I noticed from trial and error that the SAR in that area was really strange and not PEA-like. Either way, I got some pretty cool results with these two, but I'm not sure what you might have to say.)
*Piracetam with amphetamine tail very well may work, and then also weird stuff like para-chloro-methyl-phenyl-piracetam (maybe new but no big deal) but this (r,s,) with an amphetamine tail instead of the piracetam tail might maybe be pretty cool.
*4-acetoxy-methamphetamine
*4-acotoxy-amphetamine
4-acetoxy-N-pyrrolidone-amphetamine
And has anyone seen 5-HO-MA? 5-HO-EA?
Is there any promise in 4-CL,5-HO-MA?
5-meo-N-pyrrolidone-tryptamine, and the alpha methyl?
Pihkal tryptamine flips, particularly the heavenly half dozen as starting points
Mescaline (3,4,5-trimethoxytryptamine)
DOM (2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylalphamethyltryptamine)
2C-B (2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromotryptamine)
2C-E (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethyltryptamine)
2C-T-2 (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylthiotryptamine)
2C-T-7 (2,5-dimethoxy-4-propylthiotryptamine)

So then what about all the fruitful terminal amine substitutions of the tryptamines, like that fancy Friday night classic 5-meo-dipt and friends, and the above mentioned dipt?
2C-B-Amino-Indane
4-aco-amino-Indane
Tryptamine-FLY? Sort of, but squished but promising looking to my foolish intuition

Di-benzofuran-Tryptamine and Alpha-methylated version, exciting N-Methyl, ethyl, propyl, etc. versions like the pretty looking and pretty hopeful

Di-benzofuran-DIPT and the

Like a fly compound with no 4-sub and the benzofuran rings smoothed together, and plenty of room for modifications to the alpha position and the terminal amines

Got me thinking about
[(7R)-3-Bromo-2,5-dimethoxy-bicyclo[4.2.0]octa-1,3,5-trien-7-yl]methanamine
But instead with the smooshed benzofuran rings of a fly compound instead of the bromine and dimethoxies.
Also, the alpha methyl of this is like, has anyone done this? That could be neat. N-methylated? Is this less desirable?
The MD and Heavenly half dozens of these could be good? And what about these?
3-(4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)azetidin
A fly of these two & heavenly half dozen, MD versions, all that.
I would like to call attention to
MDMAMT
The reasonably beautiful sounding MDAET
5-meo-MDAET or
5-methyl-MDAET
And just a host more of these worth looking at from a conceptual view such as
MDAMDIPT
Tryptamine-FLEA
Benzofuran subs.
The previously discussed AMDIPT and friends.
And on and on with the above, like 2C-X-Tryptamine-Mipt,Dipt,Malt,Dalt,so on.
In fact, it's obvious, but you can tryptamine flip a whole lot of pihkal and maybe get some wild and wooly new activity relationships leading to new compounds, new lines of thinking, and new doors opened in human experience.
TMK has a broad receptor activity by homology, and with no SAR clues as to dosage, this sort of medicine tickle the CB1 and CB2 looks kind of, well, smashing!
Has anyone done methoxetamine with a sulfur on the methoxy’s oxygen? And the a TMK with a central sulfonyl thiol thing like aleph?

Has anyone made 2C-B with a beta-ketone? Or Methcathinone DOX or Beta-Ketone-bromo-dragonfly?
What else

Could a tryptamine with an azetidine’d terminal amine be active? I have no clue on synthesis, but might be good? Tryps are good, azetidine'd look promising, both are better or inactive or what?
I like euphoriants- can 4mma be improved ‘till ya’ drool? By gum, I don't know.
What about something like TCB-2 ? But with a 4-methyl instead of the methoxy's and bromine and the with an alpha methyl on the amine chain? Is this my dream of skanky nasty mephedrone you could fit on a hit of blotter or drop of sweet breath? I think it very well could be a little bit better.
Alpha methyl Jimscaline, sure, but can we strip off the methoxies, slap on a methyl on the alpha position, on the amine, and then put a chlorine on that funky fresh four position? Sounds like fun to me.
I guess maybe worth mentioning is 5-methoxy-MD-methyl-Aminorex like MMDA from nutmeg and then what about the DMMDA-2 of this?
…and maybe even, and this one is dumb but hopeful
Bromo-aminorex-fly? I bet that would work pretty good, actually.
Ok, I'm feeling like I'm embarrassing myself enough here. I have no idea about all this and what works and what doesn't in synthesis, but I figured most of this sort of plenty obvious work here is worth mentioning because maybe some of these could help people feel love, give love, get love better.
Also beta-ketone-amt

Last of all, Jimscaline looks great, and ZCB looks awesome, too. So what about bridging the amine chain of Jimscaline like ZCB? Sounds good! What about changing it's position to the tail most junction of the Indian ring, like the tail of a kite? I would be interested in pursuing Jim-ZCB or MD-Jim-Z whatever and also Dibenzofuranyl-Jim-Z or Jim-Z-Fly whatever. I will try to figure out a more accurate.
1, azetidine,phenyl,____indane
These a mess! I don't know chemistry!
1, azetidine,4,bromo,dimethoxyphenyl,indane
1, azetidine,phenyl, 3,4methylenedeoxy-indane
1, azetidine,phenyl, dibenzofuranyl indane
And I want to make a fool of myself even more here, but here is the compiled list of the hamfisted dancing in the dark done today…
There are probably a bunch more that I could figure would maybe work, but here they are, with a star next to the ones that I particularly like.
BIG EMBARRASSING LIST OF SILLY NONSENSE
MD-Pseudoephedrine
2CB-Pseudoepehdrine
Trimethoxetamine
Trimethoxetamine with the oxygen of the center oxygen replaced with a sulfur
Piracetamphetamine
Para-chloro-phenylpiracetamphetamine
para-chloro-methyl-phenyl-piracetamphetamine
Para-chloro-methyl-n,methyl-phenylpiracetam
4-acetoxy-methamphetamine
4-acotoxy-amphetamine
5-aco-MDA
4-acetoxy-N-pyrrolidone-amphetamine
3,4,5-trimethoxytryptamine
2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylalphamethyltryptamine)
(2,5-dimethoxy-4-bromotryptamine)
(2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethyltryptamine)
(2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylthiotryptamine)
(2,5-dimethoxy-4-propylthiotryptamine)
2C-B-Amino-Indane
4-aco-amino-Indane
Di-benzofuran-Tryptamine
Di-benzofuran-dimethyl-Tryptamine
Di-benzofuran-DIPT
Alpha-methyl-di-benzofuran tryptamine
Alpha-ethyl-di-benzofuran tryptamine
Dibenzofuran-bicyclo[4.2.0]octa-1,3,5-trien-7-yl]methanamine
Dibenzofuran-bicyclo[4.2.0]octa-1,3,5-trien-7-yl]methanamine Alpha-methylated
Dibenzofuran-bicyclo[4.2.0]octa-1,3,5-trien-7-yl]methanamine Alpha-methylated, N-methyl
3,4,5-trimethoxy,bicyclo[4.2.0]octa-1,3,5-trien-7-yl]methanamine
2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylalphamethyl,bicyclo[4.2.0]octa-1,3,5-trien-7-yl]methanamine
2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethyl,bicyclo[4.2.0]octa-1,3,5-trien-7-yl]methanamine
2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylthio,bicyclo[4.2.0]octa-1,3,5-trien-7-yl]methanamine
2,5-dimethoxy-4-propylthio,bicyclo[4.2.0]octa-1,3,5-trien-7-yl]methanamine
Dibenzofuranyl,4-Br,phenyl-azetidin
3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)azetidin
2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylalphamethyl,phenyl)azetidin
2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethyl,phenyl)azetidin
2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethyl,phenyl)azetidin
2,5-dimethoxy-4-propylthio,phenyl)azetidin
MDMAMT
MDAET
5-meo-MDAET
5-methyl-MDAET
MDAMDIPT
Tryptamine-FLEA
Benzofuran -MDMAMT
AMDALT
4-aco-AMDIPT
2C-B-Tryptamine
2C-B-DIP-Tryptamine
Trytpamine-DOB
BK-2C-B
BK-DOX
BK-Bromo-Dragonfly
[(7R)-3-methyl,bicyclo[4.2.0]octa-1,3,5-trien-7-yl]alpha-methyl, N-methyl,methanamine or something like this
1, azetidine,4,bromo,dimethoxyphenyl,indane
1,azetidine,phenyl,3,4methylenedeoxy-indane
1, azetidine,phenyl, dibenzofuranyl indane
Alpha-methyl-jimscaline
Alpha-methyl,N-methyl,phenylaminoimdan
5-methoxy-MD-methyl-Aminorex
Bromo-aminorex-fly
5-HO-MA
4,FL,5-HO-MA
5-HO-EA "