N-allyl-1-amino-2-phenylcyclohexane

N-allyl-1-amino-2-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-cyclohexane.png

SURELY_SHIRLEY
N-allyl-1-amino-2-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-cyclohexane

N-allyl-2-amino-2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-cyclohexane.png

ELVIRA
N-allyl-2-amino-2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-cyclohexane

Last edited:
Just saw this randomly while browsing cannas on wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod-THC

it's codeine linked with THC, damn why do I always have such ideas in a field where I have no influence :/ I would be rich as fuck if every idea I had years before it came to the market would been made into money

"Cod-THC (Codeine Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol carbonate) is a synthetic codrug formed by linking tetrahydrocannabinol with codeine via a carbonate bridge. It is well absorbed orally and shows superior analgesic effects in animal studies compared to a simple mixture of the two drugs.[1][2][3]"

330px-Cod_THC_structure.png

So, As You May Have Noticed, I've Been On A Fencamfamine Analogue Kick Lately.

Some Observations:

-The Strongest Ones Involve Cyclohexane. They Are A Bit Daunting, But Still Do Able.

-The Cyclopentanes Are Somewhat Weak. Subtle Is In Fact A Better Adjective For Them Than Weak, But You Get The Idea.

-The N-allyls Are Too Weak, But Might Make For A Good Daily Antidepressant Rx.

I've Still Only Done 3 Or 4.

Oh Yeah, The Cyclopentanones > The Plain Cyclopentanes.

Last edited:
1-phenyl-1-(2-methylphenoxy)-2-aminopropane.png

STRATTERRADOXY
1-phenyl-1-(2-methylphenoxy)-2-aminopropane

From PPA (nor-ephedrine) Via R-OH Chlorination And Subsequent Reaction With 2-methylphenol.

A Synthetic Outline Beginning With Ephedrine:

1-phenyl-1-hydroxy-2-methylaminopropane.png

-->

1-phenyl-1-chloro-2-methylaminopropane.png

-->
1-phenyl-1-cyano-2-methylaminopropane.png

-->

2-phenyl-3-methylaminobutyric%20acid.png

-->
methyl%202-phenyl-3-methylaminobutyrate.png

HONEY_POT
methyl 2-phenyl-3-methylaminobutyrate

Last edited:
1-phenyl-1-carbomethoxy-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-pentane.png

RIGHT!
1-phenyl-1-carbomethoxy-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-pentane

Suspected DRI.

aPVP --> 1-OH-aPVP --> 1-Br-aPVP --> 1-cyano-aPVP --> 1-carboxyl-aPVP --> 1-carbomethoxy-aPVP

Last edited:
The post title is pretty self explanatory. I plan to order an empty new nasal spray bottle to use for this and I'm wondering what's the best way to go about making a nasal spray solution for each of these substances? The midazolam and oxycodone will be tablet form I can let you know the brand name in case that'll make a difference in some way (identifying inactive ingredients?) to help me make a nasal spray solution for them and the Ketamine may be powder or liquid form to begin with with last being cocaine that'll obviously be in powder form. The Cocaine is 84% pure IIRC from the test results so I doubt it needs an acetone wash but I'd rather be safe than have it potentially tainted with a super powerful RC opioid etc. (that I assume acetone would remove?) lol.

So if anyone knows a good, thorough and easy to follow tutorial for an acetone wash I'd be grateful.

Last edited:
You'll want to look up solubilities for any substance you plan on using. I was able to get like 15mg/spray with both MDA and MDMA solutions using 0.9% irrigation saline

In hindsight it was probably a bad idea to use saline, I should have used distilled water. Always boil the water for a few minutes before making your solution, there might be bacteria in the bottles as well. The sprays will probably be good for 15-30 days before you start getting contamination and risking sinus infections

1-(3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)-1-carbomethoxy-2-aminopropane.png

NEXT_LEVEL_NEW_YEAR!
1-(3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)-1-carbomethoxy-2-aminopropane

1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-5-methoxyphenyl)-1-carbomethoxy-2-aminopropane.png

LOGICAL_PROGRESSION
1-(3,4-methylenedioxy-5-methoxyphenyl)-1-carbomethoxy-2-aminopropane

Status
Not open for further replies.