• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines [DPT Subthread] Combinations

I tried a combo of MMA, DPT and GBL once. Each of them in small doses, but the combination was really amazing.

Still don't understand why I haven't tried DPT yet. Going to get some when I have money together and try this Ketamine combination (that is if my freakish k tolerance has subsided a little by then).

My favorite DPT combos have been named already. A similar combo I've just recently tried is that was fantastic is a similar way to DPT/aMT is 4-ho-DPT and 2C-B. Xorkoth can also vouch for that one. DPT might work similarly well in place of 4-ho-DPT. Also, DPT and LSD is worth mentioning. In my experience the LSD lengthens the DPT peak considerably and makes it more stimulating and lucid. For me DPT colors the experience more than LSD when both are taken at +++ dosage levels.

DPT and AMT is the only one I have tried so far and it was exquisite, AMT works really well as a potentiator for other tryptamines. It seems to springboard the psychedelic potential of DPT in a way that seems fairly unique and novel, be it by MAO inhibition or some other mechanism. I feel like DPT is a bit of a hard tryptamine to access, especially for depressed or other psychologically prone people. AMT's serotonergic push seems to let some of the more ego-bruising thoughts DPT can arouse be assimilated without as much struggle and attachment. I loved the afterglow feeling as well, again could point to some changes in brain chemistry or maybe just good spirit!

Just thought id make a quick post about tonights endeavorer

I have weighed out 50mg of DPT, 50mg of MXE, and 20mg of 2C-C

I am well experienced in all these compounds separately and have combined DPT with MXE before.

I am in love with DPT, vaporizing freebase is great fun, I will probably be insufflating the DPT and MXE, while taking the 2C-C sublingual/orally.

I am actually starting to lean towards into dissolving the mix and placing into a syringe for rectal administration, despite what some people here may think of it, its a great ROA

Ill be dosing in a few hours..

Any thoughts?

^ What was the dosages of M1 and DPT? Were they taken at the same time? Interested in this combo.

hey jsut quick help here. I am going to take DPT tmrw for first time. Is it ok to take 90 mg orally in mouth ?

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dpt/dpt_dose.shtml

So probably yes, chances are it will be weak. BUT, with DPT I seem to remember that the oral dosage can really vary from person to person - a proposed reason being that enzyme make-up is different per individual.
It is not a shame to take something more like 50-75 mg just to be sure about that. Or even before that to take 1 mg and after that 10 mg. Because if the vendor mixed up compounds it could have devastating results unless you know of other people who have taken your DPT.

Also, please next time consider the thread you post in. This one is for combinations. But ok ok ;)

sniffed 250mg DPT and 125mg oral DiPT... very enjoyable easy going trip

Last edited:
I have heard a lot about DPT + K , but what about DPT + MXE? I was able to acquire some DPT recently. I have yet to try it but there are already some combos on my mind (after I get acquainted with it of course). I don't have any experience with K but I do have plenty with MXE.

Worthwhile combo?

I am going to guess absolutely yes. However I haven't yet combined any tryptamines with MXE (but plan to soon).

Hello!

If i will combine DPT+MDMA, should I feel the comedown from MDMA during\after the experience?