Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

downloads

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Hey all

Not sure if right place or even if i can ask, but what are the best places to download;
Anime
Series
Movies

Preferably direct downloads but torrents are okay too.

I recently started using google play and it allows me to download a copy for offline viewing to my android/chrome os devices.

Moved thread: TL->Film & TV

I recently started using google play and it allows me to download a copy for offline viewing to my android/chrome os devices.

Moved thread: TL->Film & TV
thanks
is this for phone and tablets only?
im mostly intersted in anime diwnloads, the site i use to use has stopped working. meh.

but thanks, will look into it.

thanks
is this for phone and tablets only?
im mostly intersted in anime diwnloads, the site i use to use has stopped working. meh.

but thanks, will look into it.
Yeah, unfortunately movies on that platform are encrypted in such a way that you can't download and watch them on anything other than android devices and chrome tablets/laptops.

for animu i used to frequent [deleted]. these days a crunchyroll subscription is the premier anime delivery method of NEETs everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up, I've cleaned the thread a bit and will post this general warning.

Our site cannot endorse or support illegal activity as it will jeapordize our legal standing and ability to stay online serving our members. As such, we request all replies NOT list torrent sites. Legal places to get such content is great. Torrents, however, will not be allowed. Thanks.

Used many apps/progs for this thing. If ya can get a link to desired content I have started using real-debrid (last few years). Cost about as much as two starbucks large whatever they serve a year. Torrents, DDLs, whatever and it's its own VPN of sorts.
Worth a look? Maybe... maybe not.
All is well
Love ya all

Sorry @TheLoveBandit
I do believe it is legal to use the site posted up to this point but sorry if I posted something that needs removed. Feel free to remove what you will. No issues.
One