• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Double dropping (or more) LSD

Redosing works with LSD, you can work your way up. I should think it might help to negate the danger from od'ing on bloody RC's as well.

Yep been there. Took to sugar cubes to a festival, one was for a friend and they decided they didn't want it so I was a bit pissed cos I could have left it in my freezer so instead of letting it crush up and spread in my pocket (was just wrapped in foil) I put the 2 in a drink of vodka and skulled it back.
15 minutes later I said to my mrs that it was probably a bad idea as I was feeling it come on already.
5 minutes later the keys on my iPhone were dancin off the phone and my iPhone turned into an iPad.
Was a very interesting day, time completely stopped. I didn't regret having the 2 in fact I'm a sucker for tripping hard, I just would have liked to be able to save the 2nd for another time as it was the last from the bottle.
Shit happens. Lol

Reminds me of one of the first times I took sugar cubes. My friends decided they didn't want to drop after all so I was left with 2 extra. I crushed all 3 cubes (their two and my one) into vodka and sculled it down along with snorting a couple of pills I was given. We went out to an event our friends were holding (The acid started kicking in on the walk there (around 30 mins)) and 3 hours into it I was so overwhelmed that I had to grab my friends key to get back to his house and be by myself. Spent the next few hours trying (and failing to work it out) to play movies on the xbox and when everyone else came back ready to crash I was still partying with myself. Sunrise was amazing that day.

I don't regret doing it, but it was an interesting experience.

without going into the specifics of the actual doses you're talking about, doubling your dose of anything is generally a pretty substantial difference in the high. Because the first X amount of any dose is just getting you to the threshold point of the drug having an effect, whereas the entire 2nd dose is beyond this point. That said - you mentioned the difference between double dropping or waiting an hour between doses with LSD, with LSD it's not a huge difference, from experience. With short-acting drugs that come on quicker, particularly IV drugs, obviously there's a considerable difference in peak high.

I took a 10 strip of 100ug LSD once, when I had reasonable (but not too crazy) tolerance, it was extremely intense, the only thing comparable I've even had was around 80 mushrooms in a single eating - the mushrooms were a lot more enjoyable; when I broke through the anxiety on those it was simply the most euphoric I've ever felt. With the high dose of LSD, I never broke through the anxiety, it was mostly just a 12hr nightmare.

and my dicks thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss big

classsic, yeah they must have been pretty low dose, or he must have an insane tolerance.

Wow 10 trips? Hope you stored them well, out of the light, in the fridge, sealed... That way no loss of lovely LSD would have taken place and we could confirm potentially the largest dose of LSD consumed in 1 sitting by 1 person in the history of man, with the exception of Hendrix... 80 mushrooms?? The experiment at La Chorrera was undertaken by the McKenna brothers using doses of 18-20 shrooms and they were described as "heroic" doses. Takes me literally a week or more of daily excessive use to get a tolerance to the point which consumption of psychedelics becomes pointless.