Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Double dropping (or more) LSD

deathlysilence

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

haven't seen a thread about double dropping acid around here.
I am wondering basically, how much difference is there if you have 2 tabs at the same time, compared to an hour apart, or more than that.

I guess it depends on how much LSD is on the tabs? if they are weak, probably not too much difference, if they are strong you might get taken to another level. With the amount of nbomes around I'd be cautious dropping 2 at once tho unless you know for sure what's on them.

^ This.

Two 90ug hits, you'll probably have a really good time. Two 200ug hits, you might not have such a good time. I personally would not double drop anything unless I had already tested it. Better safe than sorry these days.

Double dropping those kois that were floating around was a nice level of inebriation for me.

Have tried and tested these ones a few times, first time was really strong and hit like a train. Gotten used to it a little bit now though so think double dropping would be cool and going another stage.
even just out of interest i am intrigued to know how much the difference is if you have a few hours or something apart, against at the same time.
but basically, it is just a drop of lsd on some fruit tingles... :D

Hey guys, thanks for your answers, i think i found pretty much exactly what i was looking for at http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/464048-LSD-Subthread-Redosing
most useful answer for me can be found below.
Well, I have explained my view on this very recently but I forgot where. I'll repeat myself:
If you redose something like acid (I think this goes for many other compounds as well especially psychedelics) you extend the phase of the trip you are currently in and all the following phases. You will not start all over again.

I don't know if you ever noticed this but trips are often like a story being told with different chapters. You can divide them in onset, comeup, peak, plateau, comedown and afterglow.
Often these phases are not only a measure of intensity of effects but also of content and quality. The comeup and first part of plateau are often full of conflicting effects, much contemplation and thinking over, analyzing etc. In conclusion of this you often get a sort of resolution and clarity. You still feel the trip but there are then a lot less thoughts flying over your head and answers rule over questions. Sometimes you can get clarity very early in the trip.

You can re-drop acid very late but it will keep you in the afterglow like clear phase (I love this by the way), the earlier you redose the more stretched out all of the different phases will be in my experience. This also depends on the size of the dose making it all the more complex.

But also remember that redosing late means that you have to compensate for tolerance. Tolerance builds up quickly, if you redose at about T+7 or T+8 you would already have to almost double your added dose. It's tricky though because often this is definitely necessary while at some times it can increase the intensity of effects very dramatically and a little unexpected.

This question is a very common one, actually it is so common that I am starting to believe it deserves its own separate LSD subthread. I will check this out later but expect this thread to be assimilated by this merger.

P.S. Sorry mod for not posting my question in the right place / researching previous threads properly.

Last edited:
From my own experience most tabs I've had in the past where estimated around 100ugs. I've always said 1 tab is good, but the definition of 'tripping balls' is double dosing. This is of course when the papers taken have been tested before doubling up.

Cosmic Elfs, sunflowers, molecules and a few others I can't remember the names of are estimated around 100 ug per tab. I cannot speak for others, but I can say pretty easily if your getting these kinds of prints and you've already eaten 1 and your thinking about doubling your dose your next hit defiantly do it. Of course to make sure set and setting is close to perfect as there is quite a significant jump in effect when you dose 2 at once compared to just 1

Cosmic Elfs, sunflowers, molecules and a few others I can't remember the names of are estimated around 100 ug per tab.

I'm fairly sure all three of those tabs are laid at above 100ugs. I've had a number of tabs that were lab tested, they're definitely much stronger.

I'm fairly sure all three of those tabs are laid at above 100ugs. I've had a number of tabs that were lab tested, they're definitely much stronger.
Intresting mate, where about where they tested?

Edit; never mind I misread your post!

I sadly have been unable to try any of the tabs that appear to be going around in the main parts of Australia, but i have been getting fruit tingles the last few months that are better than any cardboard i have tried. which is only a few mind you. Blue mystics and White Yin Yans from about 2 years ago if any one knows them?
Anyway, few mates have all tripped before, and a couple of us want to try tripping balls. :p should be good.

Sad to say I'm a bit of a test pilot for multiple LSD doses. It depends on how many micrograms are on each tab of LSD. I find a good trip of acid to be 250-400 ug (micrograms). If I have been off psychedelic drugs for a long period I may start with a 150 ug dose or half a tab depending on if I know how much LSD is allegedly on each tab. When you have a bit of experience you can feel the dose of LSD on each tab, basically: I've done a bunch of allegedly 100 ug LSD tabs and this tab I have taken feels about the same dose level etc. For me a I'm fucked up trip may be as much as 600 ug of LSD. Often have profound and insightful experiences at this dose of LSD. When I was younger I'd take 4-5 tabs of LSD per night if going out with my tripper mates. Also the quality of the LSD is important. Good clean LSD is one of the most profound psychedelic experiences it is possible to have (DMT + MAOI is another, although you puke for most of the experience, plus face all your inner demons).

If you have no clue as to the rough dose in micrograms take a half see where it goes and then, after at least an hour and a half after dropping, gague from your own experience how much more you want to consume. Do not recommend injecting LSD as I tried this once (using water for injection 10ml) and spent the next hour or so sweating buckets and had to sit in a cold shower to cool my core body temperature. Full open eyed visuals at +++ were evident very soon after the subcutaneous injection had been administered. I think the LSD may have not been synthesized as well as it could have been. Tolerance is a fucker, as already stated, you will need to take more and more LSD to trip if you use it to often and eventually it does nothing much no matter how much you consume. A week of doing LSD every day and by day seven taking 4 or more tabs does sweet FA.

Last edited:
^ This.

Two 90ug hits, you'll probably have a really good time. Two 200ug hits, you might not have such a good time. I personally would not double drop anything unless I had already tested it. Better safe than sorry these days.

its a sad day when it comes to testing LSD tabs -_-

ive only eatin quite strong trips (cherubs 3rd eye skulls sunflowers)and fuck me there is a dif between dosing 1 and dosing 2.you have to be mentally prepared like i wasnt when i dropped 2 3rd eye skulls thinking it was 1 and got blasted out of space whist my friends enjoyed a nice mellow trip.i pretty much had a look out and needed 20mg of valium just to calm myself down and i havnt touched LSD since that day.i had some really really fun times with lsd but my run is over with lucy.for now

Have tried and tested these ones a few times, first time was really strong and hit like a train. Gotten used to it a little bit now though so think double dropping would be cool and going another stage.
even just out of interest i am intrigued to know how much the difference is if you have a few hours or something apart, against at the same time.
but basically, it is just a drop of lsd on some fruit tingles... :D

if your planning on double dosing LSD drop both doses at the same time or else redose could just drag out the trip not increase the effects...

recently I had two drops of lsd to under the tongue, then about 45 mins later a third drop. the third drop wasn't necessary at all. It was the longest and most intense trip i've yet had. The open eye visuals were really full on. Going to leave it a few months and then try and re-visit the dream.

^ I had liqqy once that felt like 4 standard tabs in a single drop. Two and I would have melted into the abyss.

The most amazing acid as well. I have been searching for LSD of equal quality ever since.

^not sure it is eq to 4 std tabs but 1 drop is def a good ride. what i had was excessive.

it is def the best acid i have had but i have only been into trips for the last couple of years so i guess i dont have a lot to compare it to ( compared to many on here ).

there are many different strengths of liquid around some quite weak and others ridiculously strong. the last liquid i had it sent me to the moon and back haha 1 drop most defiantly a lot stronger than a couple tabs =D

^ You know you've got the good shit when you're 20 minutes in and having to breathe in deeply. You can feel the tidal wave coming hahaha.

Yep been there. Took to sugar cubes to a festival, one was for a friend and they decided they didn't want it so I was a bit pissed cos I could have left it in my freezer so instead of letting it crush up and spread in my pocket (was just wrapped in foil) I put the 2 in a drink of vodka and skulled it back.
15 minutes later I said to my mrs that it was probably a bad idea as I was feeling it come on already.
5 minutes later the keys on my iPhone were dancin off the phone and my iPhone turned into an iPad.
Was a very interesting day, time completely stopped. I didn't regret having the 2 in fact I'm a sucker for tripping hard, I just would have liked to be able to save the 2nd for another time as it was the last from the bottle.
Shit happens. Lol

^ Yeah similar experience here. Like half an hour and a cup of chips and gravy is without a doubt a bunch of writhing octopus tentacles...

If only I could find that liquid again...