• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dosing fentanyl powder with pin

Well if you stop posting its safe to assume you've died from fent.

Sounds like you don't even use opiates normally. Don't start mate. Meth is a big enough job as it is. And especially fent.. Just asking for something bad to happen.

Edit: really happy to hear you've binned it. Also unhappy to hear meth has fent as close as Melbourne. I'm in NZ and not looking forward to it landing here which sounds not too far away. I'll be sure to give my meth mates a heads up this is getting close to our shores.

Well if you stop posting its safe to assume you've died from fent.

Sounds like you don't even use opiates normally. Don't start mate. Meth is a big enough job as it is. And especially fent.. Just asking for something bad to happen.

Edit: really happy to hear you've binned it. Also unhappy to hear meth has fent as close as Melbourne. I'm in NZ and not looking forward to it landing here which sounds not too far away. I'll be sure to give my meth mates a heads up this is getting close to our shores.
Wouldn't make a habit out of it cos feeling good for a bit then sick and drowsy all day combined with bouts of puking is enough to restrict my opioid use to once or twice a month.

Those side effects quickly go away even without daily use as your brain becomes wired to take them. I would save the rent til ur tolerance is higher . I take 16mg sub every other day for years and fent still wrecks me with hardly any even on the subs

Those side effects quickly go away even without daily use as your brain becomes wired to take them. I would save the rent til ur tolerance is higher . I take 16mg sub every other day for years and fent still wrecks me with hardly any even on the subs
I've been dabbling with opiods for a few years. On and off few times a month and still get nausea. Just a few days ago railed 35mg of h and puked twice and had to fight from nodding off.

Get an opioid addiction to pills first so you have lesser of a chance to die is probably the safest way.

Heck, I started with tramadol, then codeine, than morphine, oxycodone, tapentadol, buprenorphine, methadone, with kratom somewhere in the midle. I never touched needle, took heroin or went beyond 50mg mrthadone (daily). And still tolerance made it not worth it when looking just fun vs consequences. Taking it for legit pain is another storry but difficult to untangle as I have big tolerance and (hopefully) 40-60 years left to live. I can not imagine starting with fentanyl. In my case if I did that it would be fast way to death or tolerance making it not worth it so fast and a lifetime consequences to bare. OP I am not judging, you will feel the good and the bad from every decision. Itvis just how life works. But I would RUN AWAY!!!

Bro I'm almost positive that was all placebo. That's just cut from your meth. Not saying there was none in there but such a small amount to where you'll never be able to separate it from the meth. Everything has fentanyl in it now. Tests come up positive for having even the smallest amount in it. Let me ask you this, did you catch a nod when you did your meth? Probably not....

A lot of tweakers i meet nowadays say they get meth with fent in it. I dont buy it. I think its tweakers trying to adjust to the new opiate game and act like they understand it when they dont. Any amount of fent for a tweaker would be lights out no doubt.

Come quick my friend - I probably need you more than I’m prepared to admit publicly…but not if you just going to lie around on my floor all day enjoying your ‘nod’..
Miss you!

Y
Lethal dose is like 1-2mg. Not the amount I could fit on the tip of a pin. I binned it anyway since it seemed almost devoid of a buzz and gave mainly sedation. About as useful as suboxone when looking for a buzz

Lethal dose is like 1-2mg. Not the amount I could fit on the tip of a pin. I binned it anyway since it seemed almost devoid of a buzz and gave mainly sedation. About as useful as suboxone when looking for a buzz.
You did too much. The buzz you're looking for doesn't require much at all. Probably 1/2 what you did. If you feel sedated you did too much.
That's what everyone is trying make clear. The dose is so small that it's soo very easy to get dead