• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dosage Recommendation from Sub to Oxy?

Sandman58

Greenlighter
Hello, I had recently posted a thread asking about the optimal waiting time between taking 2MG of Suboxone and when I could partake in some lovely OP 80s I happened to come by yesterday. My question is very simple, what dose would you guys recommend for me here? I've taken 2mg Subs for about the past month now, so I was wondering how much of an OP I would need to take to feel anything, or should I take an entire one? Not as familiar as I used to be about dosage comparisons, so figured i'd reach out and see if anyone had a number in mind. Appreciate any responses =D=D=D

Based on other threads with many similar topics and discussions, I would recommend waiting 36-48 hrs (after your last sub dose) to take any opiates. That is if you're seeking to feel the entire effect. If you took it sooner, you would still get high, it just wouldn't be as thrilling\ What was your regular oxy consumption prior to the month of subs?

Last edited:

Hi not the op but wanted still to thank you as this was exactly the advice I was looking for. I am tonight before my first WD in my life as am running out for a few days of both benzos and buprenorphine - simultaneously no less.

However, I have loads of Lyrica, Tramal, Atarax antihistamine opioid booster/precursor and 50 panacods with 30mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol. I also have good melatonines for sleep. Hopefully, my supply of buprenorphine arrives in my box tmrw.

Last dose of buprenorphine was 28 hrs ago, and I am sweaty and restless, nervous but uncapable of gettingfrom the couch. Have eaten a warm meal which I make a daily point of and will binge on hbo, netflix and viaplay all night long.. Neither buprenorphine or the benzo use has been out of control; 3x15mg oxazepam daily and at night abt 2mg, 4mg absolute most, snorted lines of subutex.

30 mins ago I took a whopping 600mg extra to my 2 x 300mg gabapenting daily dosage, 200 mg extra tramal to my 2 x 100 mg xr daily and a quarter dozen of the hydroxyzine antihistamine pills.

Reading this answer, I got the courage to down 3 of the 30mg codeine pills. Had forgot when I was prescribed them, I also took Voxra, bupropion that is. I was told bupropion pretty much negates totally any effect of any codeine upon ingestion according to my pharmacist. Once this spring I took a codeine pill and was out of it tbh with no voxra.

The pregabalin clearly is working now and sweating has taken off. AC keeps the room cool and nice. The atarax is boosting the codeine, which is in onset. I still have one single 15mg oxazepam left, and on friday my prescription renews for a new 100 pill can. This is too close and due to totally unexpected disappearancing of my go-to vendor, from the dnm for a couple of years, bless his rightful and kind soul. May he not be in some trouble due to op Bayonet.

Right now I feel pretty good no subutex but promised myself to binge on everything for one night. Starting with the advice here in this thread from Sam, and a mod somewhere else who said video games helps for wd, and masturbation. Tons of it. I'll go with movies and tons of trammies and codeine. IIRC the codeine got me off my face in the spring to my great surprise without the voxra. Here's one for getting there.

This is a great site for harm reduction. The heart and warmth is right here. Far from any commercial promises of the moon to you from the sky while sleeping seduced in a clinic bed. Just pay up. No, this is personal touch advice from own experience from a user to another user, no judgement or roles of dominant or submissive type in the societal hierarchy. Just a way to deal with dope, not totally alone.

Thank you.

You know your body/dosing limitations better than anyone else. Just be careful, man. Do what you feel is necessary to take it easy. No stress, bro just make sure to not over do it. Be careful, be easy, be good.
Cheers,
LS

^ that's some great advice from sam there, you'd be wise to follow it Sandman (ツ