• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Dosage advice. DHC & BENZOS

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
My friend was just wondering if 240mg DHC and 4mg Etizolam (Benzo-like substance) is a 'safe' dosage for somebody with a moderate opioid & benzo tolerance.

Thank you in advance.

(Still figuring out all the rules so please inform me if i made some mistakes, cheers)

(5'11" - 70 kgs - fit & healthy)

Not sure if 'bumping' is allowed but I'll try it this once.

Please tell me if it is against the rules.

No. Combining benzodiazepines and opiates or any depressants for that matter is never safe. You're best off not taking them together.

It's dangerous to give advice in this case when there is no clear definition of a "moderate" tolerance.

4 mgs of Etizolam are approximately equivalent to between 2 and 3 mgs of Alprazolam... so how would one categorize a person who needs a bar of Xanax to get through the day? A young doctor who's been warned of the dangers of high-dose benzo prescriptions would define that as a "high level of tolerance". A veteran psychiatrist who still believes Klonopin is the ideal first-line treatment for GAD might label that person "moderately tolerant". And compared to the addict who's popping in excess of 5 bars a day, that person would basically be a lightweight.