• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DOiP (5mg orally) - First Time - Surprisingly Potent

Oh awesome, glad you're going to be contributing about DOF. :) I also found it more psychedelic than stimulant. Looking forward to your observations. What dose did you take?
I went with insufflation, starting with a sub-milligram dose and working up to a total of three milligrams over the course of an hour and a half. It was surprisingly pleasant for a classic PEA underdose experience. It was a biphasic experience: an enjoyable stimulant (which is saying something coming from me) at first, then developing into a dreamy psychedelia for a surprisingly long time. I actually got sleepy enough that I had some caffeine. This experience was more foggy than functional, but that could be because I didn't break through into the space. The peak was super short for a DOx because of the ROA and divided doses, maybe an hour or two. I don't want to jump to conclusions after a single light dose like I did with DOC. Still, it was a positive first impression. I think I will progress to 4mg insufflated all at once in a few weeks to adjust for tolerance.

I've been getting the hankering to take a full dose of DOPr lately. I have a Burn event coming up but since I haven't taken it except in a low dose yet, I am not sure if I will there, even though it's 3 days with no responsibilities.

DOPr sounds like a gem, but one to be approached conservatively by seasoned psychedelic veterans. It sounds like a rich, full-spectrum psychedelic, but also a long commitment for something so profound. I could see myself becoming unmoored after 24hrs in a space like that. Still, it's heartening to hear how positively peoole seem to feel about their experiences. I don't doubt that you're looking for the right time and place for it!

Oh interesting, I hadn't thought to try insufflating DOF. Did you make a nasal spray? maybe I'll give that a shot too, sometime. How long would you say the total duration was, including comedown/trailing effects?