• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants doing speed/amphetamin and shortly after, ecstasy

Thenorthengoat

Greenlighter
so before i tell the story, i am going to say that this is a little bit more of an ecstasy story. Well here's another speed/amphetamin story. So, me and my buddy (the same one from the other stories) we had some cash, and decided to use most of it on speed, we bought three grams, it was (like always) a school night, and i decided to crash at his place, we were going to take an all nighter and snort about 1-2 grams, well we ended up taking 2 grams that night, no sleeping pills this time just speed, and it was amazing, the first line was pretty normal, but then we started doing little mountains, and that shit hit you. we stayed up and watched Eurotrip and then hostel and inbetween scenes, and played a bunch of board games, then i did my buddies homework cause i felt like it, and then wrote a short story. It was a very productive night I must say.On the second day we did some lines at about 6 and then we went to school, I was shocked to say the least to figure out how well I was learning, and how much I wanted to learn. in the first lunch i had to go home to change pants, because mine were ripped at the crotch area and my dong was out, so yeah. Anyway we arrived at my place and we had to hurry the fuck up, because the teacher that was going to teach in the next class was scary as fuck, so we tried to hurry and find a tube, broke a few pens to try and get one but failed, so we just snorted it the original style. we ran about 2 miles to catch the right bus stop and made it just in time, i actually learned the entire school day, and no one suspected a thing, well except our friends. So the school day was over and we were still feeling it, which was nice, we still had left over cash and got some more cash. Now it was night time and we live like 30 min from the capital so we were trying to get dealers to come here (we are on multiple facebook groups with dealers and such), but it was not working out so well, because the weather was the most shit ever, we had enough for five ecstasy pills, so after about 3 hours of contacting dealers we finally got one to come in the bad weather, he brought us five green mitsubishi pills (which are totally fucking good). So me and my friend arrive at his place and take half a green one each, after about 15-30 min we both feel a slight buzz in our legs, then when 45 min had passed i was reaaaally good, i mean mega great, i felt like i was in another mans body though, it was a fun experience. and he was also feeling great, then we decide to take not a half one, but a whole one each, and not long after (i don't know when because time was beginning to slip away) i was starting to feel so much euphoria, this was the best feeling i have ever known, i was starting to feel like i was tripping, i have only tripped off of mushrooms though, but still it felt trippy, then i heard my friend say ''i am not feeling so good'' ''lets go to the living room'' and i was a little worried about him, so i started to have a little bit of a bad time, not just because he felt bad, but everything that was happening was so overwhelming that i just couldn't take it. But we were there, in his living room and we were searching for movies to watch, and my friend found a pretty cringy movie, Batman forever, and i giggled a little and agreed to watch it, in the beginning i was just repeating the word ''what?'' because i was so confused, my friend fell instantly asleep, and after about half of the movie i went into his room, put in my headphones and then i tried going to sleep. It was pretty dark so i could barely see, but i kept seeing something move everywhere, like a shadow, and then i thought i saw him in his chair freaking out and having a bad time, so that freaked me out a lot, so i started having a bad time, but i eventually fell asleep, the next day, expecting a serious come down i felt nothing mentally but some parts of my body were aching badly.Anyway, we woke up normally and went to school,but on the way to school we took one pill each, as i was in school my legs started tingling and shortly after that i felt euphoria and happiness, i didnt do much of my work, well because i was pretty high, but our pupils were huuuge, and the same friends as the day before spotted it instantly, but once again we did not get caught. Thank you for reading and sorry if i broke any rules, i am kinda new here, please check out my other speed/mushroom/ecstasy stories on my proflie. And please do share your stories =D

This would be more suited for Trip reports, as you seem to have no question?
Your speed seems to be pretty bunk if you have to take that much and taking ecstacy after two nights of amphetamines is pretty bad for your heart and body overall.
Stay safe

thanks man, and yeah this was just a one time thing, and the speed is good, but we always tend to do to much