• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

    Welcome Guest!

  • Words Moderators: Shambles

Thoughts Doesn’t rhyme just thoughts and words

M!$TER-ED

Moderator: NMI; SLR; TR
Staff member
Joined
Jun 9, 2025
Messages
2,539
Location
Central NY
I never accomplished greatness, I never did anything remarkable or special that set me apart from everybody else. For the most part I am at best just another human being with the same faults and shortcomings as any other poor soul born to endure life with little or no reprieve.

I have regrets perhaps not in the sense of choice’s made but in the sense of having to be here in the first place. When I say “here” I don’t mean my role here on BL, the “here” I am referring to is life. Now don’t get me wrong, I am grateful for all I have experienced but if I had not experienced anything at all, that would fine by me.

In my opinion too much emphasis is put on the gift of life, when in reality being born into this world is far less of a gift and more like imprisonment. In my case, by the time I got my shit together, we are talking middle age, I missed the boat. In recognition of how little time I had mortality wise, I pushed to experience as much as I could fit in for the time I had left. I am not going to bore you with specifics but I will tell you and most likely you will agree, when you are old, there is never enough time to do what you want to do.
 
Top