• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Does you dd love you ?

I wish I had ONE, just ONE, DD like some of the great ones you guys have mentioned. My path to goodies chemical-wise anyway (Mother Nature's goodies are sourced from another buddy...)is through a friend who sees the dd himself. Why the fark won't my friend just inroduce us so I can cut out the middle guy!?
Good thing is there's no price mark-up from dd -> friend -> moi, else I'd be most unhappy (read: A quick death would be much better than the actions I'd take on my friend..)
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!

GreenAlien: just a suggestion, but could it be that your friend won't introduce you to his dd because the dd asked him not to? If your friend isn't making a profit out of getting stuff for you, he might consider it less of a hassle to allow you and the dd to deal direct.. I know I would.. so maybe he's respecting his dd's wishes for some sort of anonymity. Can't be too careful, after all!
Energizer: are you joking????

Trouble -> Yeah I can understand that and that's fair enough. But consider the following: The dd does NOT take calls, only home visits are allowed and he doesn't live close (so my friend says). So if some goodies are required (even for a query like "so what's available?"), this requires the friend to go for a drive, hang about for a bit, see what's cooking, and then report back later that evening or the next day (more likely). THEN if what's on offer suits, go back to the dd with $$ and then come back later that evening or the next evening.
It's not such a big issue cos I don't buy just-on-time but if I needed a quick query answered (let's say I have another source who is quoting such-and-such) then a call or SMS would resolve things quicker. Mind you I'm not that bothered at all by it but there have been times when my buddy has not been available for a week at a time and I'd like to get in touch with the dd, cos he always has quality goods, I and others who are wanting can't get in touch.
PLUR? Oh yeah,
Peace (for all involved) if goods at a good price,
(much) Love (to the dd)if the goods are the 'goods',
Unity (to the dd) if all is well, and
Respect is a two-way farkin' street (no?!)
Howzat?
Note: The above slant on PLUR IS a joke, please don't take it seriously (unless you're a dd
flamingdevil.gif
) he he j/k
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!
[This message has been edited by GreenAlien (edited 29 November 2000).]

hey samadhi, if your guy could get the plant in a week mine would have it in 2 days no less. he is the absolute master of all things beyond the law
wink.gif

we will always get offered better prices by someone else yet they never seem to come through with it funnily enough. i used to shop around heaps, but nobody has ever beaten him yet. and if he don't sell it himself, he'll go out of his way to find it for ya.
one thing - ppl must understand that it all takes time. newbies can't demand great prices straight up, you need to establish your loyalty and frequency. if you stick around it will pay dividends.
------------------
if the journey's fun, it's well worth taking.

i just have to say mates that deal are the best way to get honesty sometimes. But it can be found elsewhere. But having mates is good as we all know. Only problem is they dont always have the goods you want, cause to a lot of people a pill is a pill including speed bombs.
have fun
smile.gif

shank

i never go through people i dont know or that a good friend of mine cant vouch for. even when it is highly tempting i just think of the number of times i've been fucked over (lets just say the costs go into the thousands).
what i dont understand is that everyone is talking as if there are two distinct types of people - DDs and clients. arent we all DDs, just at varying levels in the drug food chain??? of course we have the direct wholesalers but then there are many levels of distribution between the big dudes at the very top (ie the people that actually press the fuckers) and the people that just buy their 'one e' for the evening of some dude at a club. i'm sure all of us lie somewhere in between. i mean, who here actually buys just one or two at a time for their own personal comsumption? no one, i bet. and, honestly, don't we all sell them to people we know at one time or another??
i suppose the point is whether you make a profit or not. i just dont understand how once you have paid $20 for a pill, how you could possibly go back to paying $35, let alone $40 or $50????
and to get those sort of prices you need to buy in bulk and to get rid of the bulk you need to sell it to friends.
who benefits? everyone you know - because you get cheap pills, heaps of them, and they get to buy them relatively cheaply and have access to them whenever they want - a beautiful harmonious relationship. dont you just love it!