• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does this happen to any other Iv users (specific I use meth and heroin)

blime84

Bluelighter
So I've been shooting meth and heroin about 5 years now after smoking heroin for 7nor 8 years. I'm pretty sure this started after I started mainly shooting mixed shots of meth and heroin. When I do a shot which is a part hit and part miss and the needle is pretty close to the surface as its a surface vein usually, my skin in that immediate area turns blackish and a sort of blister forms that pops into a wound which eventually turns into a very dark scab that takes like a month to heal. What the fuck is this and why is it happening. It always ends up as a pretty deep scar but I almost never get an absess there either. Just the scab. At first i thought it was tar heroin causing it maybe but then it happened when i used china white too so now im fairly sure its the meth. My only guess is that the meth is missing just a bit bit close to the skin and it is so toxic to our bodies that it nectotizes the immediate area. Am i right or is it something else? Also any links on long term effects of iv meth use?

Are we talking about a single site that seems to have this reaction?

Never shot meth, plenty of heroin, but not meth.. have heard that is a super dangerous combo there you have been doing though! Heroin and meth in one rig.. id be careful, especially mixing meth with "china white" which very well, might not be actual china white heroin, and either a mix of heroin and fentanyl or just powder fentanyl.. that shit has been going around a lot lately, if you don't watch the news/read any type of newspaper, etc.. I always hear about these days, where I live in FL, where we have that shit floating around, along with great ECP dope, and BT heroin too... we have all kinds here, we just don't have any meth! lol. But anyways, I have missed with both powder off white ECP dope and BT heroin, not many times, but at least a handful between the 2 kinds of H, and while it sucked, and hurt, I never got any kind of blister when I would miss, I did get this weird like blueish/greenish colored spot, surrounding the IV site, where I missed, or just swelling and redness.. but the coloration was always below my skin, not on the exterior and never caused a blister! that sounds bad, I have never seen such a thing.. but like I said I haven't ever even seen, or heard of meth where I live.. or else, I would prob be a total meth addict.. I love every drug I try, excluding a couple hallucenogenics along the way, but as far as stimulants like coke and amps go, I love em.. and I love opioids.. all of them.

I have a friend who's arms are covered with marks like your describing, hers were from missing with speedballs heroin/coke.