• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Does this disprove Atheism?

you don't have to wonder about God lol no wonder your head was hurting.

So you guys are saying you could believe in spiritual forces but do not believe in any entities, and if you do believe in entities, your hoping there all homogeneous in character and purpose?

Can any of you even explain what type of spirituality you are likely to embrace is it Like sitting with the spirit of the trees In nature chakra I saw my magic Mentor on DMT! Lines of things.

Whatever inter dimensional lore people are so open minded to is going to be complex and have good/evil/hierarchies.

Last edited:
sure. why is that so hard to believe?

alasdair

Okay but you think these forces are just magic dimensional stuff that flows to you for color and amusement. It's all sourced by something. spiritual stuff and earth is not going to be a subjective Trip for you Assad, unless we interpret consistent purposes and signs in different ways like multiple interpretations towards the same "light/God" etc or Hell/negative energies whatever

you don't have to wonder about God lol no wonder your head was hurting.

So you guys are saying you could believe in spiritual forces but do not believe in any entities, and if you do believe in entities, your hoping there all homogeneous in character and purpose?

Can any of you even explain what type of spirituality you are likely to embrace is it Like sitting with the spirit of the trees In nature chakra I saw my magic Mentor on DMT! Lines of things.

Whatever inter dimensional lore people are so open minded to is going to be complex and have good/evil/hierarchies.

I believe we are all the universe experiencing itself subjectively, ie, we are all the same thing, experiencing itself differently. Good and evil don't factor into it. You could say we are all "god", except I don't like that term because of how loaded it is because of religion. The universe itself is aware and that's what we are.

I believe we are all the universe experiencing itself subjectively, ie, we are all the same thing, experiencing itself differently. Good and evil don't factor into it. You could say we are all "god", except I don't like that term because of how loaded it is because of religion. The universe itself is aware and that's what we are.

Even if we are all connected in one conscious, why the heck would you think that answer puts you anywhere because all of us experience entirely different conciousness right now.

Even if we are all connected in one conscious, why the heck would you think that answer puts you anywhere because all of us experience entirely different conciousness right now.

Well, the thing is, we don't know and can't know how another person experiences consciousness. We can only guess.

I don't think Xorkoth is saying anything about interconnectivity though. If you look at the facts, that the universe is actually the contents of the universe and we are part of the contents too, and we all exhibit reactions to the environment as if we have independant, subjective experience of it, it is right to say we are the universe experiencing itself subjectively. And, regardless of the quality of the experience, it seems like most humans have a broadly similar perceptual experience, at least as self-reported.

The universe functions in a way that doesn't require a god. Our observation has told us that is actually operating on very simple laws that apply everywhere, including on earth. The great mystery is the fact that we, a part of this machinery, can actually stand seemingly apart from it and observe. The universe looking knowingly at itself. That's almost spiritual for me.

I agree that there is a higher power, but it isn't possible to 'disprove' atheism. There is no scientific evidence for whether or not there is a God, so one cannot prove or disprove it. My reasons for believing in God are similar to yours, plus there have been certain coincidences and experiences that I have had that make me think that there is a higher power of some kind. However, I do think that religion is something that is indoctrinated. However, belief in a higher power is something that's innate to humanity, even though the specific religions are indoctrinated. Also, some religions aren't very 'spiritual' IMO, some interpret the Bible and/or other spiritual texts more like one would interpret a legal document than a spiritual text would be meant to be interpreted.

I couldn't disagree more. There is a pervasive sense of political correctness whenever people discuss each others experience, as if everyone is entitled to see the night for day, as though you were brainwashed to believe you are unique. Yeah newsflash: everyone is unique, which means no one is. Get over it. The fact that each of us leads different lives and operates under different circumstances is a mathematical inevitability. The same can be said for the personality you develop. It doesn't mean we don't actually know anything about each other.

Our subjective human responses and inclinations have been studied and mapped throughout history (particularly the last few centuries), to the point that today we know so much about what works and what doesn't work on the average person. I say this with special regard to any communication scenario, like advertising or education or art. If you guys bother to research about this stuff, you'll see it's all been documented.

We know so much more than we admit, even to ourselves. It doesn't prove that god exists, but sometimes the best thing you can do is step back and be honest.

Just wanted to say that I don't plan on really replying to your comments anymore. I think you talk too much shit, constantly redirecting arguments against people. You don't know me so don't assume you understand my motivations at all. Please don't bother replying to me anymore either.

Yeah we live different conciousness but all our conciousness follow the same finite or infinite rules. So it's not something ambiguous and likely has a God/system sourcing our thoughts with a purpose.

Or it could be because our consciousness runs on the same hardware. That limits it.

God doesn't explain consciousness.

Yeah that's a good way to put it. Hardware and coding is kinda very similar to suggest much degree of variety but everyone's beliefs are fitting into a grander Lore that nobody can say they know everything or Nothing.

Like we're aware of dark imagery and light imagery, comforting things and disheartening things. We know the universe has a gradient of Good and evil amongst many many other things to do with it. We all have perceptions that vary but they gradient similar feelings/pulls all the time.

Everyone would have to belong to their own universe for all this not to come sort of together.

The Lore that we are apart of is insane is what Jesus was implying I think. That yes there's all kindsa crazy entities and places out there but it's bad for our human spirit and will be eternal suffering if we prefer vast space to his offering of Heaven.

In a world filled with infinite other entities, human spirits may be weak/and prey that's why it's Hell. Think about things that have existed for thousands and infinite of years with bad intentions ready for your flesh as the "noob" to the spiritual world.

Any other spiritual higher protectors or guardians will be Biased. It's a crapshoot to hope Artha and the seven Tree Goddess will help you upon your death, if she thinks your not showing her the right energy or something you may very well be Vined up in dimension 5.5 and left to be eaten for a few hundred years. Every single day.

Last edited:
But is good and evil objective or are they subjective values humans apply to phenomena? For example, you cannot really call the behavior of a dog evil even when it is eating a baby bird alive. Only conscious humans can be said to act with either good or evil as only humans have awareness of such values. Applying our values beyond the human realm is arrogant and misguided.

But is good and evil objective or are they subjective values humans apply to phenomena? For example, you cannot really call the behavior of a dog evil even when it is eating a baby bird alive. Only conscious humans can be said to act with either good or evil as only humans have awareness of such values. Applying our values beyond the human realm is arrogant and misguided.

Evil is just being aware of your own gain at the expense of others and yourself. Animals can't really rationalize that people can I guess that's why we're unique.

That's one kind of evil, the other type is the general imagery of terror, haunted mansions, spooky things that don't promote a subjective experience to people, it's along the lines of fear and arousal of a super natural. I would say those kinds of people are opening their minds to a super natural sensory of things specifically Evil.

so yes characteristics of our universe are evil/good/gray. Not physical regions are ooh evil corner of Space but feelings about things and vibes capture obvious gradients of Good or Bad connotation.

At the very least, everybody's happiness is similar everyone's pessimism is similar and everyone's fear is similar. we're very original in our presentations and degrees of intensity to everything, but were not actually seeing any new point of views that aren't felt before under new logic now.

So our interpretations/opinions are the least special thing about us. But our individual differences from genetics/upbringing make us all actually already very unique already in millions of ways so obvious to the not blind.

So we are so unique, but that makes most of us wrong and self righteous. Being unique just means we get to have unique reaction and input to what's Given, it doesn't mean we can make our own.

Last edited:
I have atheist views because I see no evidence that god or spirits exist. The world is exactly what a godless world would appear to be. Or if this world was created, I dont see any reason to worship this creator. Non serviam :)

Religions are corrupt because humans are corrupt.

I thought that you had experienced spirits, entities while on psychedelics, or other things of this nature? I remember you posting about this before here on bluelight?

Yeah, I've experienced all sorts of shit when tripping. I've even had some odd sober experiences. But, I don't really believe that I was experiencing ghosts or the presence of deceased humans. I think my brain was the main culprit. But even were these experiences coming to me from an external source is no reason to believe they are deceased humans haunting me. I think the brain is waaaaaay more powerful than most people credit it for.

Agreed. Though I had an incredibly convincing experience, which I've posted about in here recently. I imagine ghosts as energetic imprints of people, because the ones I seemed to experience certainly seemed like that. An energetic recording or imprint on the area.

Isn't the idea that the brain acts like a filter, though, that acts to shut out things in other dimensions, places, and times?

But psychedelics, or natural methods like meditation, can bring it upto a higher function so it can perceive these things. I think "hallucinations" is the wrong term, as it implies something doesn't exist, and I think it does exist just not in this place and time or the reality that is relevant to us.

Othwerwise, when the brain gets too weak, like on the brink of death, when it can no longer shut these things out. So I think it's more right to say it's very effective at shutting things out, not so much at letting things in.

Last edited:
What other dimensions, places and times? The hardware of our brains limits what we can experience, that is true, but I don't think it filters the things you mention.