• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Does Pure Cocaine Gets Your Nose Stuffed?

ketquest

Bluelighter
Hi there. Would like to know your experiences on this.

I got some coke a couple of days ago, supposedly to be very good or pure, well, it was good, but the little bit that it was cut with was something that made me my nose get clogged real bad after 1 g.

I mean, like a cork in the nose, completely blocked, not even the strongest nose drops were not able to open it.

I remember sniffing a whole lot more than 1g and not getting a clogged nose.

Thinking about washing the rest of the coke with pure alcohol.

The stuff came in rocks, no powder at all. You have to crush them down, pressing hard with a card and smudging it makes into a fine powder. There is no smell, and barely no taste, just a little bit bitter.

Last edited:
Hi there. Would like to know your experiences on this.

I got some coke a couple of days ago, supposedly to be very good or pure, well, it was good, but the little bit that it was cut with was something that made me my nose get clogged real bad after 1 g.

I mean, like a cork in the nose, completely blocked, not even the strongest nose drops were not able to open it.

I remember sniffing a whole lot more than 1g and not getting a clogged nose.

Thinking about washing the rest of the coke with pure alcohol.

The stuff came in rocks, no powder at all. You have to crush them down, pressing hard with a card and smudging it makes into a fine powder. There is no smell, and barely no taste, just a little bit bitter.
I've had pure Cocaine on a few ocassions since I'm from Perú. To begin with, 1g Is enough for a whole night of fun for yourself if it's good Blow. Pure coke Is like an oil More like a powder, when u snort it, it feels like as if u were putting butter in ur nose. It doesn't have a strong taste or acetone Smell like some ppl say, altho it has a bittrr taste. If it ever makes you bleed Is cut to shit Cocaine, if it makes ur nose stuffed quickly Is cut too. Even pure coke can stuff up ur nose but it takes a while AND the doses required for that are dar superior than the smount u need to have a good Time. Hope that clears out some of ur questions

thanks nznity, now that you mentioned, it did make my nose bleed after a while, very lightly, after blowing my nose I could see there was pinkish liquid. So it is definitely cut. I just thought that, given that the last time I did it was like over 2 years ago, my nose got "virgin" again. I´m gonna grab all the rest and dilute in pure alcohol, filter and recrystallize, that should take care of most of the shit. Should have done that in the first place... too eager to party lol

When it clogs your nose like this it is always some shit like chalk or gypsum cut into it...

madness00, yes, problem is that here in Brazil, pure acetone is restricted, federal police controls it because they know it is used for drugs stuff.

Only way here is finding someone selling illegally (harder) or distilling yourself. I would have to put together a distiller to distill the 60% acetone sold here.

Another thing that I noticed that makes me think this batch is cut with some other stuff is that it made me completely sleepless. I just could not sleep the whole night til the afternoon of the other day, so it definitely has some strong amphetamine in it.

I remember when doing good blow I could do it a lot and my nose would not get clogged, and also I would lay on my bed and sleep normally.

thanks nznity, now that you mentioned, it did make my nose bleed after a while, very lightly, after blowing my nose I could see there was pinkish liquid. So it is definitely cut. I just thought that, given that the last time I did it was like over 2 years ago, my nose got "virgin" again. I´m gonna grab all the rest and dilute in pure alcohol, filter and recrystallize, that should take care of most of the shit. Should have done that in the first place... too eager to party lol

When it clogs your nose like this it is always some shit like chalk or gypsum cut into it...
it's not like your nose gets virgin again man, the nose never repairs itself. Take that into account, the nose actually degrades over time when u use, so save it only for special ocassions and only if it is good quality. Good quality coke should never make ur nose bleed.

Pure drugs do not stuff your nose up. Its the cuts that do that. This is why I gave up snorting substances a long time ago...

There is NO SUCH PURE 100 percent cocaine. It doesn't exist because there are to many steps to do in between, it is NEVER 100 percent.

JJ

When my nose is not stuffed I know it was crap :D

JJ
Ikr good coke Is like putting butter up your nose, it doesn't hurt at all.and the drip actually feels nice, ur face goes numb a bit ahhhh memories haha

There is NO SUCH PURE 100 percent cocaine. It doesn't exist because there are to many steps to do in between, it is NEVER 100 percent.

JJ
Only Cocaine that Is actually pure Is the merck crystals. I dont Know if they produce thst stuff anymore, when i talk about pure Cocaine I'm talking about 95-97% that's like the best u can get n the black market

Ikr good coke Is like putting butter up your nose, it doesn't hurt at all.and the drip actually feels nice, ur face goes numb a bit ahhhh memories haha

Don't understand`?! Ah now i get it -- people are always proud of there lidocainstuffed cocaine because it numbs within seconds. Mine doesnt numb at all.

JJ

Only Cocaine that Is actually pure Is the merck crystals. I dont Know if they produce thst stuff anymore, when i talk about pure Cocaine I'm talking about 95-97% that's like the best u can get n the black market

The Rolling Stones lived on Merck cocaine in the 70s.

Fuckin lucky cunts...

Don't understand`?! Ah now i get it -- people are always proud of there lidocainstuffed cocaine because it numbs within seconds. Mine doesnt numb at all.

JJ
Cocaine Is an anesthetic, it does numb a bit. But when ppl say it numbs their whole face it's cause it's cut with Lido.

Holy Shit - 5 ml Clona plugged - can't keep my eyes barely open - but i need my ritual - i have to manage a goodnightjoint.

HAHA

lets see

JJ

The Rolling Stones lived on Merck cocaine in the 70s.

Fuckin lucky cunts...
I think In my country there's vials of puré Cocaine crystals that go for 200$ 10 grams. I read that in a paper from the ministry of health although ive never seen one or heard about em. They must be stored in a shelf full of dust.

if u had access to ether uffffffffff that would be bomb. so hard to get though haha.
Not too hard. Just buy a case of starting fluid that's 50% ether, and the rest nearly all heptane, and run a distillation. Then just clean it up. Cheap ether, over the counter.