• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Does mixing alcohol withCRACK make it stronger like mixing alcohol with cocaine?

Intenselife

Bluelighter
Hey so long story short, I need to know if I drink a small amount of alcohol will it create that third high cocathyelne, or only with cocaine? I'm just asking because the coke is very shitty that I can get in the new city I moved too, and the crack is medium but I cant find any information about mixing it alcohol intensifying its affect, their essentially the same drug so I would hope so? Please reply soon before I finish the tiny amount left, thanks1

I believe anything smoked acts on the same liver enzymes, and it's the same chemical, only a different form (hydrochloride vs. base), so yes, you've got some cocaethylene heading your way. Keep in mind cocaethylene is far more cardiotoxic than cocaine alone. Be safe.

Crack IS cocaine. So yes, I would assume, it would also create cocoethylene. Worth noting, its not very good for you...

I agree with this. Alcohol modifies how cocaine is metabolized in your blood so the alcohol and cocaine need not be mixed before hand and crack is ultimately the same as powered cocaine once it is free in the bloodstream. So cocoethylene will still form. It is a more potent and more toxic drug. A study has shown that cocoethylene will reduce your attention span versus just cocaine use alone.
F2.large.jpg

It's the same cocaine molecule once it's in your blood, so crack will become ethyl-crack just like cocaine becomes ethyl-cocaine, if you use it while drinking.

(Also, methylphenidate becomes ethylphenidate the same way. Any difference there is a whole different thread.)

I believe anything smoked acts on the same liver enzymes, and it's the same chemical, only a different form (hydrochloride vs. base), so yes, you've got some cocaethylene heading your way. Keep in mind cocaethylene is far more cardiotoxic than cocaine alone. Be safe.
What kind of alcohol do you use and what are the steps ???

I thought people were like mixing crack with alcohol for like a cut or burn lol then it turns into some crazy shit

Hey so long story short, I need to know if I drink a small amount of alcohol will it create that third high cocathyelne, or only with cocaine? I'm just asking because the coke is very shitty that I can get in the new city I moved too, and the crack is medium but I cant find any information about mixing it alcohol intensifying its affect, their essentially the same drug so I would hope so? Please reply soon before I finish the tiny amount left, thanks1
Yes, because crack IS COCAINE.

Went to Rite Aid and everything…. Hey what’s up with the chore these days I can’t get it just right like I use to it’s either to right or to loose. Once every 2 grams I’ll get it kind of ok but legit have to Fuck with the chore after every hit. I use to just pack up two steams and change the chore once maybe two times each per 8 ball.

Went to Rite Aid and everything…. Hey what’s up with the chore these days I can’t get it just right like I use to it’s either to right or to loose. Once every 2 grams I’ll get it kind of ok but legit have to Fuck with the chore after every hit. I use to just pack up two steams and change the chore once maybe two times each per 8 ball.
Either to tight *****

Yes but NO!

Freebasing cocaine is far too powerful to really care for synergy with alcohol.

Speed of absorption is what makes crack and I.V. cocaine so strong and adding alcohol causing it to metabolize differently is 1/100 as noticeable as with coke snorted while add booze and you'll still get much more toxicity anyway. So, keep the booze for after you run out.

For your mind and body there is no difference at all if you do coke or basecoke, its exactly the same substance, all differences in effect between them are simply due to the ROA, so yes: basecoke and alcohol does create cocaethylene...

Yes but NO!

Freebasing cocaine is far too powerful to really care for synergy with alcohol.

Speed of absorption is what makes crack and I.V. cocaine so strong and adding alcohol causing it to metabolize differently is 1/100 as noticeable as with coke snorted while add booze and you'll still get much more toxicity anyway. So, keep the booze for after you run out.
While good advice and totally correct about any noticeable synergistic effects, I love to have couple a drinks midway through an evening of smoking as i find it really calms my nerves/shakiness etc. 3 somewhat strong mixed drinks at most and then I'll stop even if I am going to continue to smoke. Doesnt help me at all with comedown or getting to sleep when I'm done smoking though. Benzos for that as I can't touch opiates (the best comedown/sleep counter) without going down a life ruinging path.