• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Does methamphetamine even exist in chicago

I spent some time out west of the Rockies and I gotta say that the Meth scene here is absolutely nothing like it is out there; this is a heroin town plain and simple. I personally bought meth once back in the 1990's at a rave when we still had those in the city before they became a big thing and the news media jumped on that story, it was pure glass what I got at the rave and it was in the smallest zip lock bag I ever saw to this day even. Also the lines I did of it were incredibly small. I have seen it several times since and it was always the pure clear glass form of it, none of that weird yellow shit or anything. It is almost 100% confined to the gay community so if you’re looking for a hook up you'll have to spend some time at the gay bars in Boys town. Also they call it "Tina" here. I don't understand the appeal of it, there is no euphoria like the euphoria you get from cocaine. It just makes you really speedy. I also heard that there is no rush if you smoke it or even shoot it like there is with coke or heroin. Once again there is plenty of it in chicago one of my best friends is gay and he would do shitloads of it all the time, you just have to look in the right place for it. Hope that helps.

Meth, no euphoria? Your obviously not getting the shards everyone else is.

Ha. When I lived in a shitty apartment on the far north side my gay neighbor opened my door and woke me up to try to get me to smoke meth with him. When I told him to fuck off he left a free bag of meth under my door. I taped it back on his door. It was clear though, looked like epsom salt or something.

That dude was crazy, I bet he still is.

Hmmm.. if I went into a gay club would I have to pretend I'm gay? That might be kinda weird... and funny and ridiculous. Then again some gay dudes don't act stereotypically gay at all. But if I pretended to be gay that has the potential to bring about some pretty disastrous situations. If I act like my regular heterosexual self they might not take as kindly to me.

I think the simon city royals control the meth trade, a white gang.

Oh man I think I even figured out which bar I wanna go to hehe. There's a lot you can learn just by reading internet reviews.. I think a thursday night would be the best time to go, not too crowded and not too quiet either. I imagine there's a lot of undercover cops that go to bars, probably especially gay bars, so that'd definitely be something to watch out for. I don't think I'd be really weirded out by being surrounded by gay dudes, I actually went to an art school so I've met plenty of them. Not to mention I'm no one to judge anyone just about.

This mission could either turn into a really awkward night, or SCORE!

I also highly doubt I would get addicted to meth, I've smoked crack in years past more than I like to admit and the only reason I did it a bunch of times was cause these dudes would smoke me up cause I was their only ride and it was only a 15 minute drive. I never threw in more than 10-20 bucks at a time occasionaly and never sold anything for it. One day I figured it'd be a lot better if I stopped hanging out with those losers and there's been nothing to regret since then. I've done aderall before and never really enjoyed it, it gave me a sort of teeth grinding jittery very synthetic happy feeling, instead of the more organic overall careless feeling of heroin. Stimulants generally aren't my thing... though ecstasy fucking kicks ass, but it's odd for something that feels as good as it does not to be addictive.

They also got a crystal meth anonymous in chicago, but that'd be kinda shady finding a hookup there..

PS: Mods could you please merge the replies section of the other thread on here with the same name? I originally posted it in other drugs by mistake, then it got closed, then I made this thread, then the first thread got moved here and re-opened.

here it is:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=418885&highlight=chicago+meth+exist

Last edited:
Haha, nice to see a subject on this. I'm from the Chicago suburbs, and I have never been able to come across any methamphetamine. My thing is heroin, and that and crack are plentiful out here. I've always wanted to try some meth, but from what I understand it's more in rural areas and the west coast. I'm about to move to a rural area of Missouri (near St. Louis), which MO is the "meth capital" of the US, from what I've heard at least. So I bet I'd be able to find meth out there, huh?

^if you're moving to Independance--we call it "methdependance" over here--then yes you can find all the tweak you need. STL and KCMO have loads of it.