• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids does kratom percipitate wd with suboxone induction

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike.vick

Bluelighter
I haven't done any heroin for ~18hrs, before that I only used intranasal for the last month, very small habit. I am gonna do suboxone strips (got3x8mg) for the come down 1mg at a time as needed. But I have been taking kratom during the waiting period and an ultram last night. I haven't felt any wd symptoms so far.

These are super weak opiates, do you think i can take 1mg of sub in 6 more hours problem free?

I wouldn't chance it. Wait until you are in withdrawal.

okay man, I appreciate the comment.

everytime i search it up I see half the people say it shouldbe alright because of there weakness. and half the people say it shouldn't be alright. I wish someone who has actually tried kratom to hold them over till suboxone induction would comment.

damn, the wds were starting 24hr post dose and i bailed and did a little more powder. But this time i'm not gonna take any opiods for 24hr, just phenibut too get me until the 24hr mark which will be tommorow at 7:30p because I am about to do my last line now and its almost 7:30 THEN I can start the subs without worrying about PWD. got baclofen and clonidine i will utilize too

Last edited:
How long to you plan to stay on Subs? If you can stay stable on Kratom I would say stick with that, but understand wanting to go on it, there a bitch to get off though...So glad this thread wasn't what I thought it was, a person going on Subs for a kratom addiction, like that girl in Florida...so stupid, but bet she got lit up like never before once she got dosed on the Subs,ha. Whenever I get off, I plan on using Kratom, I can't handle the PAWS, I may devolop a kratom habbit, but hell the W/ds are so short its just like whatever. Tried to just do kratom before subs, but was also still doing pills on top of the kratom,defeating the purpose...

Did you get PWD when startin subs Screaming_Skull? I noticed you said you were doing pills while you waited.

I wouldn't chance it. Wait until you are in withdrawal.

I don't see how bupe knocking kratom or tramadol off the receptors would lessen opiate receptor activity. It is a stronger opiate I think so.

Please help me out on this seiko.

I don't see how bupe knocking kratom or tramadol off the receptors would lessen opiate receptor activity. It is a stronger opiate I think so.

Please help me out on this seiko.
Iv used kratom b4 subs. It won't cause precipitated wd . It's not an opiate of any kind so I think that's why. Tramadol would have more of a shot of pwd

Iv used kratom b4 subs. It won't cause precipitated wd . It's not an opiate of any kind so I think that's why. Tramadol would have more of a shot of pwd
1. This thread is 1 year old
2. Kratom is an opioid.
3. As far as I know you are right, it won't cause precipitated wd.
I'm closing this.
If anyone wants more information, there's a kratom megathread.

Status
Not open for further replies.