• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does Hydrocodone suppress you from urinating?

Dodger Guy LA

Bluelighter
I have noticed with this prescription of Hydrocodone that I have problems urinating. It just doesn't want to flow. Does anyone else have this problem?

It use to be that when I was on a high dose it could make urinating difficult. I use to have to sit (im a guy) and run the water not think about it wait. I could always get it eventually but it was a hassle, this was only on high doses for me.

It use to be that when I was on a high dose it could make urinating difficult. I use to have to sit (im a guy) and run the water not think about it wait. I could always get it eventually but it was a hassle, this was only on high doses for me.
Thank you. I was like what the Darn is going on. I'm a guy to and I find my self sitting like a girl and eventually I was able to go a little but no what the bladder needed. Last night, no way jose. It was loud in my complex. My window is right by the mail boxes so I can hear people, plus the heat we are having. I'm thankful to know I'm not the only one.
What's considered a high dose in your opinion. I didn't THAT much....
thanks again for taking time :)

Anything that would have me very noticeably high to myself lol its hard to define. When I started with no tolerance it would probably be 25-30mg of oxy as i recall getting sick off of 40 with no tolerance so thats too high. Its hard to say the specifics as its been a long time I just remember it happening when I would be almost nodding kind of high.

Anything that would have me very noticeably high to myself lol its hard to define. When I started with no tolerance it would probably be 25-30mg of oxy as i recall getting sick off of 40 with no tolerance so thats too high. Its hard to say the specifics as its been a long time I just remember it happening when I would be almost nodding kind of high.
Took 17.5 mg Norco in the mid a.m plus spread out 20mg in the early evening.
thanls again

yes this is common. never had such a problem w/ it as I do on subs though. =/
I have to sit there for moments on end (though granted I'm a girl so I'm always sitting there when I pee) and COUNT SOMETHING. it's the only way I've found. but I can't just count, I have to count something in particular; ie bathroom tiles, the number of screws or nails holding the bathroom together, whatever. usually I don't get much past 20 before the stream finally starts and once it's started I can generally keep it going fine, it's just getting the damn flow started hah.