• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

does Buclizine interact with codeine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
I was just browsing through otc pharmacy only medication and saw something called ,Migraleve (Paereaceatomal, codeine & buclizine) I noticed this one was about 3 times the price of a lack of cocodomal, I assumed it was another overpriced rip off but it got my interest so I thought I'd ask here's a full list of ingredients:

Each Migraleve Pink tablet contains: Paracetamol DC 96% 520 mg equivalent to Paracetamol 500 mg, Codeine Phosphate 8 mg and Buclizine Hydrochloride 6.25 mg. Other ingredients are: Magnesium Stearate, Colloidal Silicon dioxide Acid, Pregelatinised Starch, Hypromellose, Macrogol 400, E104 (Quinoline Yellow), Aluminium Oxide, E171 (Titanium Dioxide). Migraleve Yellow: Each Migraleve Yellow tablet contains: Paracetamol DC 96% 520 mg equivalent to Paracetamol 500 mg and Codeine Phosphate 8 mg. Other ingredients are: Magnesium Stearate, Coloidal Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Pregelatinised Starch, Hypromellose ,Macrogol 400, E104 (quinoline yellow), Aluminium Oxide, E171 (titanium dioxide) and E172 (iron oxide yellow).

Buclizine is an antihistamine like Benadryl. The extent of its interaction is reducing nausea and enhancing drowsiness. What I do not know is how much of it is too much, but you are going to have to keep that in mind if you take the codeine. First, you would have to filter out the paracetamol, and then you would have to take a shitload of tablets - leaving you with a lot of buclizine

Interesting I hate benadryl used to love it and use it all the time but got sick of the side effects but promethazine i think is awesome it actually gives me a buzz and the whole darker person thing suits me is this Buclizine sold separately over the counter? I want to see what it's like etc

Interesting I hate benadryl used to love it and use it all the time but got sick of the side effects but promethazine i think is awesome it actually gives me a buzz and the whole darker person thing suits me is this Buclizine sold separately over the counter? I want to see what it's like etc

Buclizine is not available in the United States or Canada. You can do a google search to see if this is sold over the counter in the area you live in. Your title question has been answered and we're not here to help you get buzzed.

BDD is designed for generalized discussion on dosing, tolerance, combinations and other basic drug information to further the spread of harm reduction and responsible drug use. Please keep this in mind. We're not trying to be mean in closing your threads. They will be shut down if there is no harm reduction value.

Our forum guidelines: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/441015-BDD-Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.