• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does anyone still do MDMA?

Quick difference between MDA and MDMA is?
A methyl group on the terminal amine

Which changes the binding and volume of distribution of the compound, MDA has more affinity for 5ht2a and less SERT. No (or less) oxytocin with MDA compared to MDMA so MDA has more visuals less love of others

Prob had MDMA around ten times over past two years

In my teens and early 20s I took too many e's and too much MDMA. Kinda put myself off it for a decade or more

But a little blast of the crystal makes nights with frens a lot more fun

Got some proper dark caramel stuff last time was lovely

I prefer MDA, but it's impossible to find anymore. Meth has made the MDMA market shitty too. I don't want to touch meth with a 10 foot pole.

MDMA is my favourite drug but unfortunately I can't tolerate it whatsoever anymore. I feel amazing and then I pay for it with days or possibly weeks of hell. It's just not worth it. Maybe I'm too old now.

The regional pill thread is what brought me here, now it's dead. Hardly any posts and alot of complaints current pills lack magic?

I have personally seen sandy looking MDMA that looks the part. I don't take it anymore but friends all said it had the magic (they're as old as me), so why are most people saying pills are shit or there's very little interest.

Has the scene changed and everyone is just doing cocaine now? Seems to be the main drug. Alot of people you wouldn't suspect smoking it too.

Seems like the county lines and the albanians have completely taken over.
YES!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YES!! But all i've found for years is this shitty molly which is not the same.

YES!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, YES!! But all i've found for years is this shitty molly which is not the same.
Molly is MDMA, or that's what it's called in USA.
Here it's sometimes Mandy which I think makes more sense or mostly just MD.