European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Does anyone still do MDMA?

elgoucho9

Bluelighter
The regional pill thread is what brought me here, now it's dead. Hardly any posts and alot of complaints current pills lack magic?

I have personally seen sandy looking MDMA that looks the part. I don't take it anymore but friends all said it had the magic (they're as old as me), so why are most people saying pills are shit or there's very little interest.

Has the scene changed and everyone is just doing cocaine now? Seems to be the main drug. Alot of people you wouldn't suspect smoking it too.

Seems like the county lines and the albanians have completely taken over.

The regional pill thread is what brought me here, now it's dead. Hardly any posts and alot of complaints current pills lack magic?

I have personally seen sandy looking MDMA that looks the part. I don't take it anymore but friends all said it had the magic (they're as old as me), so why are most people saying pills are shit or there's very little interest.

Has the scene changed and everyone is just doing cocaine now? Seems to be the main drug. Alot of people you wouldn't suspect smoking it too.

Seems like the county lines and the albanians have completely taken over.

I don't but only because I do not have access to it any more. I am a life long cheesy quaver and would kill for a decent E (or 2). or MDMA crystal as I would be able to go out dancing. I am not attempting to solicit - if I still had a social life this would not in all likelihood be an issue. Its my favourite drug aside from cannabis.

Oh.. Pure MDMA is still out there, but it's much harder to get. Too many times people find out that after testing it they realize what they bought was Fentanyl mixed with Meth and not MDMA.

Funny thing is there is big sandy looking rocks of crystal that are definitely legit mdma, yet nobody seems to take it anymore.

All heroin and crack.

MDMA is wicked. Most people miss MDA. Bring back MDA and there will be a glory age of ecstasy use.

I am repeating myself but that is an absolute certified billion dollar fact.

Have you tried the stuff that came out when the pure crystal was in a drought? Almost yellowish? That shit had me incesintly smiling for about 12 hours. Honestly never experienced that until then.

Have you tried the stuff that came out when the pure crystal was in a drought? Almost yellowish? That shit had me incesintly smiling for about 12 hours. Honestly never experienced that until then.

No mate. Didn't even realise there had been a drought.

But this stuff my lad has got is fuckin proper oldskool shit.

Oh.. Pure MDMA is still out there, but it's much harder to get. Too many times people find out that after testing it they realize what they bought was Fentanyl mixed with Meth and not MDMA.
I take them from darknet and test each delivery in energy control. And it's always pure. So is MDA and 2cb from my source.

I still love me some MDMA. It definitely isn’t as popular as it once was but there’s ebbs and flows. Nowadays cocaine is so good and plenty of K, makes for a lot less people rolling.

-GC

MDMA is wicked. Most people miss MDA. Bring back MDA and there will be a glory age of ecstasy use.

I am repeating myself but that is an absolute certified billion dollar fact.
i liked MDA the first time i did it. i only did half a pill. it was pretty intense.. three weeks later i did the other half of the pill and didn't get high at all... a couple months later i was trying diffferent pills that were supposed to be MDMA and i didn't really enjoy them, i just got a super weird buzz and was wondering where all the visuals were.

i'd like to say, oh i'd just stick to shrooms and acid compared to MDA cause i get such a tolerance to the MDA, but honestly, a dose of MDA with out a tolerance feels kind of more enjoyable than shrooms and the visuals were stronger than i thought they were gonna be... honestly i like MDA as much as any lsd analogues, and those are my favorite... i just don't like the MDA tolerance thing. makes me feel like i'm doing something to my brain cause it doesn't work with tolerance... honestly though, i really didn't get any hang over or bad feelings from the MDA or MDMA the day after or days after taking it. never noticed any depression or anything and i always think of my brain as being pretty sensative to drugs cause i have schizophrenia. stuff doesn't really bother me though. maybe i'm not paying attention to that part of my brain or something. too bad they don't have more scientific studies about these drugs. i'd love to be apart of them.

Sounds more like 6-APB ( the 12 hour duration). I loved 6-APB, but since having a heart attack, all entactogens are a no (5HT2b agonists)

Funny thing is there is big sandy looking rocks of crystal that are definitely legit mdma, yet nobody seems to take it anymore.

All heroin and crack.
Back in my party days, the mdma crystals I used to get were almost amber in colour, I tested and it was as advertised and high in purity

MDMA lasting for 12hrs, did you re dose? The longest high I had after a single dose was 6hrs

I've not enjoyed it the last 6 or so times. Either the good stuff is gone for good or my brain can no longer make use of it, either way I've given up on the stuff. Really, it's all been downhill since 2006ish.