• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Does anyone here have a way to test the quality of Heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedHat

Bluelighter
I sometimes get different types of Heroin from different vendors. While they're all #3 (base), they definitely have different quality levels. I like to test them from time to time to see which vendor has the best quality, or if the quality is fluctuating more than the usual.

Not too long ago, I found a Heroin Purity Test kit online that takes just 20mg and yields a qualitative result. I've purchased the kit three separate times, and the last time I purchased it, the instruction sheet that associates the color result to the quality level seems to have very different color shades than the others, while everything else remains the same. The color listed for "3 stars" on the one sheet is very similar to the color listed for "1 star" on the next. Here's a picture: https://d.pr/i/yScygw

While this may not be a very important issue, it definitely calls into question the quality of the tests, or at the very least, the interpretation of the results.

So with that being said... Does anyone have a method they prefer for testing the quality?

I realize that the most reliable way would be conducting a melting point test using a melting point apparatus or Thiele tube, which is something I may end up doing in the future actually, but for now, I was hoping for something more practical. Also, I know the melting point test would be adequate for testing heroin in its hydrochloride form, but I'm a little skeptical about it's reliability for testing heroin base.

Thanks!

Hey man. I understand your problem and want to help, but this sort of thing is pretty much impossible considering the tools we have available. The only way to deduce the purity of your Heroin is to have it professionally tested.

Also, please read the forum guidelines before creating new threads. We don't actually allow this sort of stuff. I'm sure we would all love to help, but this is just not really possible.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.