• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Does anyone else have this issue?

Excuse me, but I used one of the needles that is used to test blood sugar levels. And I am a female (as stated in an earlier post). I am terrified of needles, this is why I did this a while after I took the Clonazepam, to see if it works.

I can't take Valium since it makes me have a bad headache and freezing cold - and I take 10 mg of that.

davidhartin, I'm sorry to hear that you have the same issue as me (if you fall asleep it screws up your day dose wise) but it is a relief to know that there is someone like me out there.

Scrofula, no offense but your post is offensive - saying I shouldn't be asking you guys for advice because I have so many medical issues is rude; would you like it if I said that to you? I thought this was a message board that other people could ask questions on, regardless if they have medical issues or not. I have spoken with my doctor but I wanted to know what you guys think; if you don't want me on here because I have so many medical issues then I will leave - I don't need this kind of treatment, I don't think anyone deserves to be treated that way because of their various medical issues.

By the way, Spideronthewall, you shouldn't make assumptions that I like to hurt myself because I used a needle. I stated in an earlier post that I am afraid of needles; I decided to do this because it was a small needle and not used (as stated in a previous post). If I found I was too afraid to use the needle (as I have been in the past when I tried this after taking Ativan or Clonazepam) I would not do it, therefore I do not like to hurt myself.

If you find the fact that I stated I used a needle to see if I would be nervous bothersome, then I am sorry you feel this way, but it was the best way I could think of to test this - I couldn't be sure otherwise since I didn't feel any different after I took the Clonazepam. I wanted to see if they would help with my anxiety at all even if I didn't feel any different - people say it would but I wasn't sure, as not everyone is the same - one person could find the pills to decrease their anxiety even though they don't realize it while another person could take the medication and still panic if they had to face a situation such as a needle or a dental appointment.

Thanks to Scrofula and Spideronthewall, I quit. Your posts were rude enough to make me quit since you ignored what I posted and were still rude to me afterwords.

Last edited:
A cyst covering half your brain AND amygdala? You get sick or weird "freeze" symptoms with medications, you don't sleep because of anxiety, but don't take anything except sometimes, and poke yourself, maybe with needles that you're scared of, or with a lancet because now you're diabetic too.
And you're offended when I say you need a doctor?

How are you not trolling us? We're happy to play along till you get rude about it.

We also answered your question about 18 times. The answer is YES.
You're certainly welcome, come back any time.

Last edited:
Dont quit bl OP. You got some good tips here.

My brother in law is a 50 yo brick shithouse afraud of nothing .......except the dentist.

He has to take a valium or he cant even get in a car to be driven.

There are dentists who work with phobic patients called sleep dentists and you can get twighlight sedation. But thats in Australia.

Just set an alarm next time. Youll be okay.

Benzos are great for a time but quickly spiral out of control..

I can't use them responsibly anymore.

Benzos are great for a time but quickly spiral out of control..

I can't use them responsibly anymore.
Agreed. This is true for most. Especially zannys because of the frequency in which they must be taken, it just begs you to take one more. Next thing you know you wake up on the floor and have no idea what happened the past 24 hrs.(Horrible feeling which induces even more panic). Xanax also produces a very "sharp" withdrawal, unlike the others, atleast for me. The "electro-shocks" as I like to call them and DT's are absolutely terrible. With anything its about moderation. I've found that k-pinz work best for me and I hardly ever go over 2mgs a day. When the anxiety is off the charts I will throw in a zanny for quick relief but try never to take it 3 days in a row. (Good general rule to follow with any drug).

Even worse when you have a cyst covering half your brain (including your amygdala). You wake from your blackout and have to learn all over again what that thing on your head is, only to find out it's your face (not you siq, hail Satan, I meant OP).

If only Elvis just stuck to his 150 mg D amp + Barbs routine and added Marijuana.

If only Elvis just stuck to his 150 mg D amp + Barbs routine and added Marijuana.

Probably wouldn't have mattered for him, as apparently it was his chronic constipation caused by bowel paralysis and him refusing to have a surgery for it that ended up killing him.

He'd have done a Vegas show for a few years before his arteries solidified and he collapsed on stage squirting fried peanut butter and pills everywhere.

Sailor_Saturn, deleting all your posts kinda robbed people who are in the same situation as yourself of some helpful information. The reply's are still here, and I remember reading this awhile ago before you purged all your posts, but for anyone who didn't read it before then, they have little context to make sense of it all. I know 99% of the questions I have I find answered in other peoples threads. You got rubbed the wrong way, but other people with the exact same problem could probably really benefit from this thread..............except you deleted all of your posts, so they don't have context.

This is what the "Nice" forum said about BL @Sailor Saturn.

People at Bluelight assholes? That's news to me.In my honest opinion, people seem to behave more there, with less moderation. Bluelight's lounge is a troll paradise but that is the only place on the site where that kind of behavior is allowed. Other than that, Bluelight has to be one of, if not the best forum to gather drug information from other individuals. When a new off-topic starts getting popular, Bluelight will have some of the first reviews, and first safety precautions.

This was from your link trying to find other people who disliked BL. Might want to try growing some thicker skin..

Sailor_Saturn, deleting all your posts kinda robbed people who are in the same situation as yourself of some helpful information. The reply's are still here, and I remember reading this awhile ago before you purged all your posts, but for anyone who didn't read it before then, they have little context to make sense of it all. I know 99% of the questions I have I find answered in other peoples threads. You got rubbed the wrong way, but other people with the exact same problem could probably really benefit from this thread..............except you deleted all of your posts, so they don't have context.
Seriously, wtf is this thread even about? Sailor I know you're an ex bluelighter now, but damn... deleting all your posts is sooo selfish. Like a child who breaks a toy so they don't have to share it