• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Does anybody here do Spirit Work?

Obviously there are problems with the Chinese government, and propaganda plays a role, but its well known in spiritual circles that kundalini processes may cause psychological problems that last a long time TiripsitterNZ reports two cases, hinself and a friend, getting in trouble with it.

Fuck one time me and a friend as teenagers had a ouija board aswell to try out anyways we contacted something and it was just going around making no sense so we taunt it saying if your real prove it next thing we know the door slams closed hard the dog starts barking and growling like crazy outside the lights flicker. We both were scared shitless and threw that thing in the fireplace and burnt it. Never taunt the supernatural cause it might turn fucking bad.

I'd watch what you get into, you get backlash & reality starts to get really fucking weird.
So what happens? I don't doubt it, a friend of mine who has experienced ghosts said how there are negative things and forces that you do not want to contact or invite into your life.

Does anybody here practice Mediumship or Channelling?

Got a Spirit Guide, got a Tulpa, do you guide the deceased?

Is anyone here, inside of outside the trip, doing active Spirit Work
No I cannot say I have done any of that. How do you know you are communicating with deceased friends, relatives, or ancestors and not something malevolent pretending to be them?

at my height of spirit work these spirits would make themselves well known bashing the walls even other people who didn't believe would hear it and shit themselves scared and not come back to the house. I use to do 108 repetitions of mantras with kundalini yoga dedicating at least 2 hours of my time a day to it. I did alot of work on charkas. You have to really work on your charka points around your crown charka and 6th charka on the third eye. The flashs of light and heat travelling the spine leading to seizuring on the ground where powerful moments. Had awakened and risen my kundalini serpent during those times which was a chaotic transition to a new experience of consciousness that was hard on my life.

Some people will never be able to handle this type of work. It broke me down and shattered my mind idk if i will ever get back into kundalini work it truly is dangerous without a adept teacher. Shiva showed me the path back to earth and peace after i got lost inside my own hell on a bad trip it was shiva who appeared in full galaxy sized manifestation and showed me that meditation is the one truth path to enlightenment.

I have met many hindu gods in hyperspace all aspects of universal consciousness. heavenly realms exist and so do hellish realms.

Once during a kundalini experince i saw a manifestation of a higher deity before my very eyes extreme energy female radiating extreme golden blue aura touched my forehead at my third eye and let me withering once again on the floor as the kundalini energy was to much for my physical body to withstand. Most people will deny these experinces but i promise you we will meet up in the next life and ill be like i told you so.

Astral projection is powerful when you master it you can project your consciounesss via will anytime. Idk if i will ever do kundalini again. It would be good side money doing spirit readings see so many fakes charging $50 a hour.

Asante i will read your book one day when you write it.
Which Hindu gods and goddesses did you meet or experience?

No I cannot say I have done any of that. How do you know you are communicating with deceased friends, relatives, or ancestors and not something malevolent pretending to be them?

You know this intuitively but ultimately, yes its completely possible to get tricked. I have my spirit guide stand inbetween me and the spirit world as a bouncer. My spirit guide has come through for me in ways a malevolent spirit, to my assumption, couldnt or wouldnt.

How do we know the helpless elderly guy by the bus stop isn't a serial killer with a 10 inch butchers knife up his sleeve waiting for you to turn your back?

Vishnu, Shiva, ganesha on lsd, parvati on shrooms.
So what exactly happened with those Hindu gods and goddesses? Or what did they tell you?

I am not Hindu or south Asian but I basically came of age with South Asian Hindu and south Asian Christian friends so I am interested to know what those Hindu gods and goddesses told you or did for you while you were on LSD or mushrooms? How much acid and mushrooms did you take to see them or experience them?

Shiva reached in the deepest pits of hellfire when i was in full psychosis in hell with satan on 500 ug + a shit load of weed and screaming my head off i had no visual connection or body to the real world this shit was beyond anything eyes open and closed the same visions i died millions of times over and after trillions of years shiva appeared behind me i turned and this galaxy sized shiva was in meditation and i felt intense peace and was been communicated meditation is the only truth to true transcendence it was flipping between hell and shiva i was holding onto my ego so bad and thats what caused my psychoses and hyperslap from the LSD. This was by far and through my worst bad trip of my life it gave me nightmares and PTSD for a long time and really fucked up the rest of my psychedelic journey for years til i integrated the lessons and healed the pain and accepted my dark side and the fact if i didn't have this trip i was most likely going to hell when i died cause deep down i had many evil inclinations and most likely would became a murder eventually if this didn't set me straight onto a path of god even with heavy trips before it i was still deep down unchanged in my ways holding onto that ego. To live and die millions of times ripped apart at the atomic level over and over i can still recall all that pain. Shiva still showed me many things and a path to true liberation deep down in hell to escape my torment. I truly 100% believe i spent trillions of years in hell that night and have no intention of ever returning to hell in any reincarnation i have!

Parvati on shrooms taught me everything is going to be okay the earth mother loves and accepts us all and that the shrooms come in peace to do healing. This was my first trip on 2.2 grams dried of subs this was super potent patch and i believe must of been 1.90% + psilo content because this trip was insane died and met god in a land similar to DMT. So over 5 grams of cubensis equilvent

Vishnu was doing this dance i felt a light in my soul though at the time i didn't understand LSD i was still a new comer to it and this was some ego dissolution.

Last year during a deep meditation on a tab and a half i dissolved completely into the universe and saw rapidly changing fractals of buddha hindu gods etc i was no longer human i had reached frustration during my trip wondering why i kept taking this what was the point i had just been abusing it for fun then sat down and meditated and bam it hit me the answers i had been looking for.

Now i realized all these gods are just aspects of the one universal consciousness i communicate directly with the source instead.

Now what i gained from these encounters is that i have seen my whole life unravel and play out a few times before my eyes intense deja vu situations occur where i know 100% whats going to be said and go down. I thought i was crazy for years til i realized all the greatest explorers of LSD have experienced the same and written books about it. Maybe its why i screamed in my early journeys because i saw how i fucked my life up and proceeded to fuck it up exactly the same way. A melodramatic life disappointing but i just have to move this great play with the knowledge it is a illusion and not get myself so attached to all the bullshit life throws my way. Deep down i discovered the true self the ultimate truth of reality and a divine love. I laugh my ass off at the bullshit now knowing there was never going to be any other way around this life. It was the divine play and everybody is a actor with a mask on pretending we are not the same.

I have encountered many ancient things on kundalini yoga aswell. But i stopped all spirit work western society was not built for those who are born with spiritual abilities its been supressed by the church and governments instead of developed like indigenous tribes. Schizophernics can be cured and this information has been suppressed heavily by the western world. They are playing this game on society to enrich themselves at the expense of the world by supressing all spiritual knowledge which use to be shared.

Exactly. I have a book that shows content from older literature like the Grimorium Verum. It's about magick and includes topics like how to conjure specific demons with their name, sigil and different physical settings. The book I have also tells you which angels to call upon for particular demons in order to cast them out

I guess people might assume that demons can't show up uninvited, but that idea seems weird to me since they've (and particular ones I'm now learning about, names and rank in Hell) appeared before me and I've had to smell them completely out of nowhere. Maybe that's rare or I'm just lucky, you know like how somebody teaches you to drive so you don't kill yourself trying. I don't have anything left to learn; even if I'll continue learning about these things