• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Does a worthwhile piperazine psychedelic or empathogen exist?

Anonymous Dissident

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever had a very positive experience with any of the class that are easily accessible? How about less well known piperazines? I know they've been around for many years with few to no good to excellent trip reports and 1st hand descriptions of their effects.

TFMPP has had my curiosity piqued just due to its being the only compound I'm aware of that was temporarily emergency scheduled for a period of time, then uncontrolled afterwards. Unfortunately, all the trip reports describing it are in combination with BZP. PFPP also sounds like a novel experience. The description of a psychedelic crossed with an antipsychotic seems very unique.

So BL, has anyone ever enjoyed a piperazine experience??

BZP was legal here and sold quite alot as party pills in various stores. Was never my thing and the hangovers from it were very bad. It got banned around 2008 i think after some high profile deaths from teens

Bzp and tfmpp combined was amazing. Almost mda like. Had empathogenic qualities but was way speedier. Most said hangovers and comedowns made it not a good drug. I never had hangovers from bzp or the combo that were any different to amphetamines or mdma and other empathogens. Guess i was lucky

I never tried BZP or TFMPP, but I definitely heard a lot of people say it was a great combo, and that BZP itself was pretty decent. I tried mCPP and meOPP. I fucking hate mCPP, so nasty feeling, toxic, ugly. meOPP was better, but nothing worthwhile in it.

I still have some mCPP in a labeled vial, because I am a drug collector. But will never touch it again. I bought 7 grams and tried it twice, and kept enough to fit into an amber dram vial and tossed the rest.

Nasty stuff. BZP has some good funny highs but then the crash is killer, some of the worst and most toxic feelings of any drug. Would not touch with a bare stick again. Totally not worth IMO, there´s way more gentler substances out there

I was one of the lucky ones who enjoyed the piperazine party pills from 2006-08 without nasty comedowns. I especially remember Funk Escapes (unknown piperazine combo) and Funk Mashed (contained pfpp).

I fondly recall the great music appreciation and energy with a long plateau. I also remember enjoying colourful closed eye visuals. Really miss those days..m

I was one of the lucky ones who enjoyed the piperazine party pills from 2006-08 without nasty comedowns. I especially remember Funk Escapes (unknown piperazine combo) and Funk Mashed (contained pfpp).

I fondly recall the great music appreciation and energy with a long plateau. I also remember enjoying colourful closed eye visuals. Really miss those days..m
What was your impression of PFPP specifically? Is the description of it as a psychedelic crossed with an antipsychotic a good way to describe the effects?