• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does a $20 of vodka vs a $400 bottle of fancy vodka (Same Alcohol Percentage) give you different buzz?

n my experience, there is a difference. But with vodka, it's not as stark, because vodka is just kinda nasty, regardless of hoe good it is. But having a good quality makes for less severe hangovers. That's about it though, the actual drunk experience isn't better.

With vodka its all the same, the price means nothing. Only booze id spend more money for is proper Whisky, there are huge differences.

This isn't really entirely true, though it is to a point. The cheapest, shittiest vodka (or any liquor) is not distilled well enough or enough times to remove 100% of the methanol and other impurities resulting from fermentation. You will definitely get worse hangovers from the bottom shelf stuff than the better stuff. But once you hit a reasonable level of quality, the more expensive stuff tends to just taste a little less bad, it's not really going to be any different.

I guess its different because plasebo, you drink so expensive stuff you feel its more special buzz when its the same in reality.

No, and I kind of hate vodka anyway it just all tastes like rubbing alcohol.

But it would probably be like smoother going down.

I know whiskey and tequila Jen everything else rum cognac you can definitely taste the difference.

But as far as the effect being different, I doubt it.