• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Dodgy ATIVAN - stay clear

Lowkidokey

Greenlighter
I recently acquired some ativan. My tolerance to them isn't high so I took it easy, my benzo tolerance is very high however. I blacked out after about 8mg for 48 hours, boost my inhibitions and did some resllyvstupid shit. They are cut with something and I don't know what but it's an upper of some kind as i was all over the place and manic.

Reason all my pharms are from a pharmacy. But you can't even get pharms on the street even if you tried

Probably wasn't cut with anything. Benzos can have paradoxically stimulating properties due to the decreased inhibitions. They can definitely induce mania.

Counterfeit ativan would be rare since they are of low demand, and adding a stimulant probably wouldn't make business sense for those making counterfeit benzo tablets.

It could be a RC benzo press

It could be but ive never heard of pill press mold in the shape of an ativan tablet, there is no demand. Xanax and maybe klonopin or valium. No one one would press ativan because people don't want it.

True, but there's always the possibility. Plus did they ever say that it was a pharn press or something just sold as ativan

I've known plenty of people who go wacky on high dose lorazepam - hallucinations, all sorts of crazy shit.

It doesn't make sense to sell a fancy RC benzo as lorazepam either. Ativan is like the most utilitarian, least desirable BZD next to maybe oxazepam.

Well because it's not that desirable yet it would be something considerd semi legal till tested? Sure I'm pulling at straw, but just pointing out possibilities

It was pressed as a generic little round orange ish ativan 2mg pill. I could of just over done it and induced mania, never again. Nothing wrong with a healthy fear of the stuff. Thanks for the reply, stay safe all.

Did it have markings? Like a score line? Numbers? Wierd R letter? Or was it just a blank orange likely custom pressed pill? If there was no marking or just a score with nothing else it likely was an RC

Edit: It doesn't seem like there's an orange 2 mg lorazepam pill... At least when I google for it. Are you sure it was a pharmaceutical pill? There are a lot of RC benzo pills

Edit 2: Anyone know of common RC benzos pressed into orange pills?

Edit 3: Here's a kid busted with orange clonazolam pills... Clonazolam can be really strong

Edit 4: More orange clonazolam

Edit 5: Although there's orange lorazepam with no markings... That's there problem with not knowing your source

Last edited:
Hey Tacodude. They did have a score in one side but no other markings.

And yes Wilson, you are probably right on the money sadly hahaha, very funny but sad on my part. I should know better by now.

It could be but ive never heard of pill press mold in the shape of an ativan tablet, there is no demand. Xanax and maybe klonopin or valium. No one one would press ativan because people don't want it.
Is Ativan shitty compared to Valium iyo?

I love how they're pressed into pills but "for laboratory use only" :LOL:

Right!!! Who the fuck do they think they're kidding? They even have vendors that press them like they're e pills or some other recreational pill... There is the reason for branding reassuring quality, but still it just becomes so obvious.

Is Ativan shitty compared to Valium iyo?

Yes. Valium is much better. Ativan sort of feels like an antipsychotic, i find it mind numbing, amnestic and unenjoyable. Its the least enjoyable benzo in my opinion, thats why its a hospital staple for irate/unruly patients. It used intentionally for the disproportionate amnesia it induces relative to other benzos, which is useful in a hospital setting. Interestingly though, when you are on it, the anxiety relief isn't that great. Diazepam is far better but causes less amnesia.

Last edited:
That’s funny. It’s my favorite Benzos. The only one I’ll do. Xanax makes me just fall asleep. Ativan makes me relaxed and happy.