Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOC volumetric dose

BanE

Bluelighter
hey guys,

Im sorry is this has bee asked before. is it possible to do volumetric doing fopr DOC like benzos? Using PG?
If Yes, are the steps same as benzos, warn bath to help dissolve faster? will be the heat render the chem ineffective?

if not ,solvent would be best for this magical, chem?
TIA everyone in advance

I dissolved it in vodka myself, works perfectly but iirc I needed to apply a little heat at the bottom.

It shouldn't degrade or anything from what I've read and I think most people just dissolve it in vodka or something.

I would definitely use vodka over PG in the case of DOC. And yes, you should definitely volumetrically dose it like a high potency benzo.

Yeah definitely use vodka. It dissolves far better in vodka. And volumetric dosing is a must. I have a lifetime supply of DOC, and what I do is I make vials of 50mg, 1mg/mL of vodka, and dose with an oral syringe. And I keep the rest in storage as dry powder.

I store my DOC solution in the fridge. Never had any problems with loss of potency.

Hey there. by the way... not often we see someone from 2002 pop in here. :)

This is exactly what i plan doing myself making a 30mg per 30ml bottle of DOC myself. It's really soluble in alcohol and the PG is only neccasary for Benzo solutions. Whenever i make them out of Phenethylamines I've used plain 40% alcohol or an H20/Alcohol mixture of some type to prevent bacterial growth.

Sometimes i squirt like 2mls DOC solution into something like a water bottle and bring it out with me to dose on the move. Do this with the 2C'x also when i wanna bring them in the car/train somewhere and have it hidden. Nobodies gonna pay you mind over a 20oz Coca Cola. Just dont let somebody drink it by accident that could go south if its the wrong person. Mostly i make and take it the same day if its not labelled.

Last edited:
It dissolves well enough in a 70/30 PG/VG vape solution, too. A psychedelic amphetamine in tasty e-juice is a recipe for some serious eye candy.