View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOC first time.

SirRoyalBumFuck

Bluelighter
As the title reads i was planning on doing DOC for the first time today. This is the first time i'm ever trying a DOxx compound, my idea for dosage was as following. I have these 2.5mg pellets of the substance and was planning on splitting one and taking one half and then later on(30 mins or so) the other half. Would this be a good idea or should i just take one half of it? Or maybe in one go?

There's no point in spacing them apart 30 minutes since it can take up to 1-2h to really start tripping, and the peak is not until hours later.
My first time on DOC was on 2.5mg and it was amazing, if it were me I'd take it all in one go, DOC is very friendly, you'd be hard pressed to have a bad time on it, but for some people it gets really uncomfortable physically. The uncomfortableness is less noticeable when you're outside and walking or something instead of sitting down inside, so I'd suggest to do some sort of physical activity during the first few hours.

Enjoy the trip, awesome drug

Yeah i figured something like that. Was planning on doing some hiking in the woods. But i was thinking as a allergy test, therefore taking it 30-mins apart. If that makes any sense.

Hey, 30 minutes would not really make much of a difference, if you intend to take 1 pellet take it at once.
It would make more sense to take only half and wait 1 or 2 weeks to try again with more if you have any concerns regarding the effects.
With 2.5mg you are absolutely into physically benign territory, if you have had different psychedelics or stims before without issues, this dosage is ok.
Remember no alcohol/no cannabis/no other drugs until at least you get over the peak and effects start to diminish.
Have fun.

Half of a 2.5mg pellet is also not really an allergy test, definitely tripping territory.

Okay, thanks for the replies. Gonna try to take notes during the trip so i could maybe write a trip-report. Its not gonna be great English since it isn't my native tongue but i'll try.

Last edited:
This was a amazing compound, i really loved every bit of it. Super unique and special. I tried taking notes but seeing how English isn't my native tongue i don't feel like posting the less then optimal notes i took. Woken up feeling a amazing afterglow. Next time i'll do my best to take more eloquent notes worthy of a trip report. I don't want to post a sub-coherent mess of words. But this compound is a one of most unique and wonderful things i have gotten to try thus far. Loved it, and thanks all for the helpful replies. Means allot to me :)