• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DOC: dosage vs duration

Crystal DOC is quite cheap too, given the low dose. A gram is pretty much a lifetime supply, for a normal person. I actually went through a whole gram in 2006-2008 :| But I was a crazy motherfucker then.

Yeah I'm so excited about Phish! I've always wanted to see them live, and I thought I'd never get to. Then just yesterday I found out about their show in Charlotte tonight and me and my friend bought tickets and made plans spur-of-the-moment. We're gonna take the DOC at 1, so at hour 6 (the perfect time IMO) we'll see the show. It's my friend's first time, he's taking 2.2mg and I'm going for 3.

And yeah, I can imagine taking 10mg of DOC, I wouldn't be afraid it would hurt me, but I don't know that I'll ever take it that high. I feel 100% confident that 100mg of 2C-E was way more intense. 8o I can't even imagine taking that much, even at the worst of my overuse period where my tolerance to everything was super high. Even then, I took 25mg once and was floored.

I think the most intense psychedelic experience is ma flood dose of ibogaine... it was a thousand times more intense than any other experience I've ever had, though in a different way. There was no fear because I was utterly transported; whatever was happening I accepted as normal reality.

It was fucking perfect. Amazing experience, I'm totally glowing. Best show I've ever been to.

And I did give some of it away, maybe like 100mg. Other than that, yeah, I took it a lot because it's pretty much the perfect drug to me. And yes, tolerance shoots up. I did psychedelics way too often in those years, probably more days than not I had some kind of psychedelic buzz at least going on. It was ridiculous really.