• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

DOB Blotter

this brings a frown to my face, lsd blotters used to be one of the few drugs that if you werent getting lsd you were getting a piece of cardboard with nothing on it, not some DOB or AMT or some other research chem. quite a shame.

i read somewhere, i cant remember where but if you shine a uv light over the blotter and it glows it is most often lsd, i have no idea what else it could indicate but im quite sure its usually lsd.
waterboy:)

Its the taste... DOB blotter has a very very bitter taste, as LSD is tasteless, pure LSD blotter is also tasteless... No, the ink dosnt cause the bitterness.. Slightly bitter blotter is usually a result of a semi-pure crystal. More LSA derivities, not LSD!

LSD is tasteless, if you taste something-anything, its not acid..

The only tasteless blotter ive ever eaten were the pharoah blotters that everyone seemed to bag. This was quality LSD, but at a low dose... Many were needed to achieve high psychedelic doses. But it was well worth it! 8o

Wow, I'm pretty confident that on saturday when We went to see the *, I had these tabs. I'm not 100 percent sure if they are they same, although the guy had about 30 hits, perforated, with from what I can recall a very similiar design, I bought two, one was purple and one was greenish. My friend and I each ate one, and it tasted incredibly bitter for about 10 - 15 minutes.

I didnt' start feeling it for maybe 1.5 hours, then redosed with a white unperfed blotter once the show started. I ate the first hit, perhaps of DOB, at around 5:45 pm and I was still having pretty crazy visuals until around 5 am, and I had a feeling of distress and slight depression, just sitting in my room for 4 hours after the show doing nothing. I was quite edgy.

Although I'm not sure if it was DOB or not, since it was only the second time i'd done acid and was more intense than I expected, although not to the point where it wasn't enjoyable.

By the way the show was in New Jersey, has anyone seen these blotters around central New Jersey, or the surrounding areas? New York, I wish I took a picture of them before we ate them.

[Edit: Venue details removed as per Australian Drug Discussion Forum guidelines. PS: the 'similar/recent posts' features take threads from all over BL, so it's worth checking where your post is going to end up... BigTrancer :)]

Last edited by a moderator:
These DOB blotters are truly a great experience. I personally enjoyed these more than MD as you are at a constant high for a longer duration. You dont go as high but you dont come down as hard either. These are great fun. I wouldn't use these all the time as it fucks your memory for a good few days. These have very similar effects to ecstasy. The only negative things are the memory loss and some muscular aches in my back. At a sixth of the price of md it was a cheap ride and memorable ones at that. Don't take too many either i've seen what it does to me mates so play it safe peoples.

- INTELLIGENCE ALERT -

LSD BLOTTER ACID MIMIC CONTAINING 4-BROMO-2, 5-DIMETHOXY-
AMPHETAMINE (DOB) SEIZED NEAR BURNS, OREGON

Photo 1

The Oregon State Police Forensic Services Division Laboratory (Ontario, Oregon) recently received a polydrug submission that included nine perforated paper squares, some plain, some imprinted with a “psychedelic” pattern, apparent LSD “Blotter Acid” (see Photo 1). The other submissions included MDMA (confirmed), psilocin (confirmed), hash, and hash oil (both unconfirmed). The exhibits were seized by the Oregon State Police, Burns Worksite, pursuant to a vehicle stop near Burns (Burns is located in the southeastern quadrant of Oregon). Analysis of an extract by GC/MS, however, indicated not LSD but rather 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine (commonly abbreviated as DOB). The identification was not confirmed, due to the lack of an authenticated reference standard. The samples were not quantitated; however, the respective concentrations of DOB were judged to be significantly more than the normal concentration of LSD on typical blotter acid, based on the size of the GC peak. This was the first ever submission of DOB (in any form) to the Ontario laboratory.

taken from
Code:
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg1005/mg1005.html

Same pic as the ones that have been floating around here.

i actually picked of two of these the other night and the dealer called me back to tell me the acid was bad and he would replace it as soon as he could

he had no idea it was DOB, because i was the one to tell him.....im not sure if i am going to take these or return them in hopes of real acid