• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Do you worship LSD?

I actually consider my religious believes to be that of the League for Spiritual Discovery by Timothy Leary. I believe even analogues can be beneficial. I find myself feeling deep appreciation for life after using LSD or mushrooms DMT or mescaline. But particularly LSD-25 last time I used it was 6+ years ago.

I ate 3 100ug tabs of 1P-LSD and 3-4 hours later 2 100ug tabs about a month ago though. I was worried I would get sick. However I didn’t get sick but I barely got visuals it was odd. I ate a bunch of 4-PRO-DMT as the acid wore off probably about 35-40MG. It produces way stronger visuals but makes me sick to my stomach totally reminds me of ETH-LAD. LSD-25 is where it’s at though I feel like 1P-LSD is not equal.

I wouldn't say worship but I think it's one of the best things ever made, maybe the best thing ever made. Like ya know if we are all getting transplanted to another planet and can bring one thing from earth with us it's going to be the largest amount of acid I can get my hands on.

I like mushrooms, mescaline is magical too but I just get too amped and don't like the body load. But acid? Feels so therapeutic. I feel like I fully escape the grind of life and can enjoy everything like a child. It's such a nice break, and to me as a drug.. It does what a drug should do.

I've only taken LSD in total about 20 times, but I never really experienced the magic people refer to. These days I find it very stimulating yet not very psychedelic. I don't seem to get much in terms of visuals either even at 150ug, just alot of distorts, tracers, shadows etc.

Pretty sure I've never "broken through", and not sure if I want to try it since the dose would probably be 400ug or maybe more. Granted I've taken those kinds of doses while on benzos but that doesn't count. My breakthough experiences with DMT and 4-AcO-DMT were pretty tough, but at least they aren't particularly long lasting.

I definitely find 4-AcO-DMT/mushrooms far more profound. The LSD headspace has a sort of shallow amphetamine-esque egocentrism to it that never impressed me. Definitely feels far more recreational than say mushrooms, etc. Also far more functional. But the psychedelic properties never impressed me, I mean I have experienced some bizarre visuals from LSD when I was younger, but the mindset has never struck as profound or especially insightful.

I had some LSD a few weeks ago and talked my girlfriend's ear off due to the stimulation, but the mindset wasn't really far off from what a high dose of a stimulant could produce. However when I take a strong dose of mushrooms I talk very little.

I've only taken LSD in total about 20 times, but I never really experienced the magic people refer to. These days I find it very stimulating yet not very psychedelic. I don't seem to get much in terms of visuals either even at 150ug, just alot of distorts, tracers, shadows etc.

Pretty sure I've never "broken through", and not sure if I want to try it since the dose would probably be 400ug or maybe more. Granted I've taken those kinds of doses while on benzos but that doesn't count. My breakthough experiences with DMT and 4-AcO-DMT were pretty tough, but at least they aren't particularly long lasting.

I definitely find 4-AcO-DMT/mushrooms far more profound. The LSD headspace has a sort of shallow amphetamine-esque egocentrism to it that never impressed me. Definitely feels far more recreational than say mushrooms, etc. Also far more functional. But the psychedelic properties never impressed me, I mean I have experienced some bizarre visuals from LSD when I was younger, but the mindset has never struck as profound or especially insightful.

I had some LSD a few weeks ago and talked my girlfriend's ear off due to the stimulation, but the mindset wasn't really far off from what a high dose of a stimulant could produce. However when I take a strong dose of mushrooms I talk very little.
sounds like very weak lsd. LSD starts becoming very psychedelic at even 100 ug. 150 ug should be objects totally rearranging into crazy shit.

sounds like very weak lsd. LSD starts becoming very psychedelic at even 100 ug. 150 ug should be objects totally rearranging into crazy shit.
Yeah I was reading all that like either your brain has damage or is built different or something or the acid is very weak.

Do a bigger dose! Hah